Train killer may get attacked in Thai prison

webfact

I had a good source info that inmates loves the opportunity to have new ones with them, young and with rape convictions...not really to kill him...just to show how its feels in his own.....and..... with many big guys........every night.....He will prefer to be kill..,,,,,or will kill his self very soon...

My first thought was, who are these 800 inmates to judge another inmate for what he did. After all you guys have been sentenced to death (not that I support death sentences) for some major screw-ups - who are you to judge and carry out justice, as it were, on someone else? Then I remembered this Wanchai guy not only raped and killed, but he did this hideously animalistic crime on a 13-year-old. While I don't think the prison authorities should actively allow other inmates to get to him, I feel not many people will feel for him if it happened.

wow 800 on death row,why don't they just execute the whole lot in one go,the government will save millions of baht on food and lodging and wages and free up the prison for the next load.i know it sounds bad of me saying this,but they are all gonna be executed anyway!thumbsup.gifwai2.gif

If an evil rapist and murderer of a child is sent to prison and gets defiled seven ways to sunday, could we see the pics?

Any news on what punishment his relative got? You remember, his relative that was a "big guy" in the railway dept that got his scrote nephew a job and gave the child murderer and rapist a sense of invicibility due to his powerful connections. I would like to see this hiso facilitator face draconian punishment for his role - something fatal and slow will suffice.

Huuummmm, not sure on that one......... If I could, I would get my nephew a job, I would like to think I wouldn't be held accountable if he raped someone though. Fairly sure if the uncle knew how it would pan out, then he would never have done his nephew a solid.

Interesting POV. So, that the standard job application procedure was not used in this case, ie no check of criminal record etc etc because the murderer was a close relative of some bigwig should excuse the bigwig from any repercusions? You have seen how these entitled little pricks behave right? He's not the only one, these entitled types are everywhere.

What links do you have to say the standard interview procedure was not adhered to? I have read about this case from the start, I don't recall reading anything to say he never had an interview or that a criminal check wasn't run on him (although I doubt a check was, as it pretty much never is in Thailand for this kind of work). No doubt he got the job because of his uncle, but I have seen nothing to suggest he didn't go to an interview of some kind, even if it was a shoe in.

Read carefully - jaidam posed a question. It is not a statement of fact.

Can we even be sure he is the real killer? This case had conflicting reports initially in the press and police bungled things in this case too. Just because he has admitted it and the DNA matches doesn't mean it was not the son of rich Koh Tao resident who was studying in Bangkok at the time. Did the police check the rich son's DNA? Has a foreign government done independent DNA testing? w00t.gifcrazy.gif

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and this post is dripping with it. It is obvious that if the RTP say it is so you will believe it. I'm not saying he is a scapegoat, but many are and you (should) know it. But I have noticed that you are blind to anything stated by a Farang if it differs from the RTP proposition. Maybe you are one of the rich mafia types who know what it is like to be protected. Hmmm?

In this case I will make an exception to my general disdain of death sentences.

He's been sentenced to death by a court, one day someone will cary out this sentence.

Does it really matter who, when and where ?

So capital punishment is a bad thing apart from selected cases that you approve of, otherwise it's disdainful?

While this person may have acted like an animal, he is still human. It simply is not okay to purposely plan to take the life of another human as long as other options exist to protect yourself or the public. There is simply something wrong that the people give their government the right to decide who lives or dies. If you are okay with taking the life of another and agree with the government on taking this individual's life what happens when they take the life of somebody you think is not deserving?

The government should be responsible for protecting citizens despite their level in society or despite their crimes. While some people may need to be isolated (jail) to protect other members of society, it shouldn't mean the government is no longer responsible for taking reasonable measures to protect that individual. Again, you may feel this person deserves assault or death by other inmates but maybe other's feel you should be anally raped if imprisoned here for working illegally and taking a job away from an honest person. Maybe they believe it will teach others and act as a deterent.

What makes human life so sacrosanct that it can not be taken away from a human who himself took a life, whatsmore, a life of an innocent child, whatsmore beating her and raping her as well?

The government is who we the people put there. Laws are what we the people, through our government, mandate to be passed. Rights are not natural laws or written in stone; they are what society deems them to be.

Why is it wrong for society to deem a person forgoes his rights under certain conditions?

I'm sorry, but your minority view is outweighed by the majority; Kill the b'stard and if he suffers before his execution at the hands of other prisoners...... consider it one form of nature, animals attacking other animals.

Edited by Seastallion

Can we even be sure he is the real killer? This case had conflicting reports initially in the press and police bungled things in this case too. Just because he has admitted it and the DNA matches doesn't mean it was not the son of rich Koh Tao resident who was studying in Bangkok at the time. Did the police check the rich son's DNA? Has a foreign government done independent DNA testing? w00t.gifcrazy.gif

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and this post is dripping with it. It is obvious that if the RTP say it is so you will believe it. I'm not saying he is a scapegoat, but many are and you (should) know it. But I have noticed that you are blind to anything stated by a Farang if it differs from the RTP proposition. Maybe you are one of the rich mafia types who know what it is like to be protected. Hmmm?

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and this post is dripping with it."

No it's not, that was just something Oscar Wilde said as his opinion but, anyway, if you read any of his posts I think you'll find that JTJ was not being sarcastic at all, just posting in the wrong thread.

Edited by Sheryl
homophobic slur removed by Moderator
  • Like 1

In this case I will make an exception to my general disdain of death sentences.

He's been sentenced to death by a court, one day someone will cary out this sentence.

Does it really matter who, when and where ?

Well it distinguishes us from the animal that committed the crime.

If one animal kills another its ok. This guy is surrounded by animals all waiting for an untimely death compliments of the courts.

If they kill him before his appointed time it will end the suffering of that little girls family and save the Gov the money and effort of killing him themselves. I just hope if they do kill him that they rape him several times first or gang rape him so he can know how he made that little girl suffer before he killed her

Someone is then charged with his murder. I have seen it happen.

No one deserves extra time, in carrying out the punishment of the state.

The family will be in pain for a long time, it may never be eased.

I do not believe in the death penalty as it ends the criminal's suffering. Locked up for the rest of their life with no chance of ever leaving prison is a very harsh punishment. They live with what they have done behind walls until the day they die.

Your view is your view, I just offer my view on the terrible incident.

It’s pretty obvious we are also all most concerned about his wellbeing on TV bring back hanging if only for the sake of the rope makers trade, this man is an oxygen thief and has vastly exceeded his time on this planet for his evil crime against a child, sooner his fellow inmates get their quality time with him the better.

No doubt some dumb do gooding falang will be visiting him soon on the tourist stop off a visiting prisoner you don't know, oh so full of compassion!

Really?

You think his English is that good do you?

Good enough to converse with a tourist?

Or is there about to be an influx of Thai speaking tourists you've heard about?

May get ???

SHOULD GET !

I hope some-one punches his belly, chick and chin many-times until he gets unconscious, than rapes him several times, than throws out him from the window as a garbage, exactly like he did to those poor innocent and unprotected 13 yrs old school-girl.

I HOPE.

So childish.

1) There are so many better ways to inflict pain on him.

2) Take a break whilst typing and calm down.

3) Raping him would be more effective whilst he is awake.

4) We have something called human rights which are non-discriminatory, something which sets us apart from his type.

5) Throwing him out of a window on a train could give him a means to escape.

6) Let Thai prison do its job.

7) Stating a 13 year old is "innocent, unprotected and in school" would account for most 13 year olds.

Exactly!

The key phrase here is "We will try to monitor him round the clock,".

Definition: I just want you to know what will happen to him in prison and expect the following announcement of his death in Prison by an unknown inmate. Case Closed!

I say, throw him to the dogs and let them go at it!

IVR181

surely if it were a question it would read "So, IF" not "so, that" would you not agree IVR?

The sentence ended with a question mark - same as your "questioning" sentence whistling.gif

But enough of the semantics, let's deal with the OP coffee1.gif

IVR181

surely if it were a question it would read "So, IF" not "so, that" would you not agree IVR?

The sentence ended with a question mark - same as your "questioning" sentence whistling.gif

But enough of the semantics, let's deal with the OP coffee1.gif

I took it that this part was a question "should excuse the bigwig from any repercusions?" and the part before was a statement because of the lack of the word IF, but yes you are correct best to move on.