Respect of elders in the land of smiles

bangkoklasse

If you are trying to use this criminal act to imply that there is a lack of respect for elderly people in Thailand, I think you need to take a class in logic.

How would you like it if someone suggested that there was no respect for the elderly in your home town if this video had been shot there? Why you think it's OK to do it here is beyond me.

This is as cheap a shot as the guy who was ranting about Thailand's supposed 'lack of respect for the dead.' It turned out he was basing this inflammatory accusation on a crematorium's failure to return his dead dog's ashes in an urn.

Especially when you consider its limited resources, Thailand respects and cares for its elderly far more humanely than many Western countries.

Shame on you.

If you put the dog and the dragging together you get.

If you are trying to use this criminal act to imply that there is a lack of respect for elderly people in Thailand, I think you need to take a class in logic.

How would you like it if someone suggested that there was no respect for the elderly in your home town if this video had been shot there? Why you think it's OK to do it here is beyond me.

This is as cheap a shot as the guy who was ranting about Thailand's supposed 'lack of respect for the dead.' It turned out he was basing this inflammatory accusation on a crematorium's failure to return his dead dog's ashes in an urn.

Especially when you consider its limited resources, Thailand respects and cares for its elderly far more humanely than many Western countries.

Shame on you.

I don't mind if you say there are no respect for elderly in my hometown..........but shame on you....my hometown is Bangkok. But then we agree.....................

Shame on you.

I don't mind if you say there are no respect for elderly in my hometown..........but shame on you....my hometown is Bangkok. But then we agree.....................

surely you coulda come up with a better thai bashing subject than that one. weak!!!