Two Visas and a Query

So now I have two visas; a 3-entry tourist visa (bought in a panic post-refusal of non O) plus an O-A newly acquired.

Silly boy, yes I know and obviously money to burn etc etc.

Apart from making it very clear which visa I am entering the country on, any other observations? (The Embassy didn't cancel the tourist visa when they issued the O-A earlier this week)

• 4 years later...

In relation to two visas on entry,

I gave the OP a headache coming in last week. I had a retirement extension valid until 31 December 2018,

But i got a new tourist visa outside 60 day (extendable to 90 day).

Reason, I don't need to renew the retirement extension, I expect to be transferring to a Non-B for business / work permit within a month or two.

I put my new tourist visa number on the entry TM6. The OP pointed out that i had two visa and did not know what to do.

Superiors had to be called and it took a while to get this figured out.

I explained to them I need to stay 2 months.

Why would I want to have to leave again in 18 days or need to renew the retirement extension.

I just want to use the new tourist visa.

For your info, we got it resolved when the chief agreed that i could write over the existing retirement extension in my passport that i did not want to use it and sign. Then the OP stamped me i and I checked that they had identified the correct visa number and exit date. :clap2: