PM Prayut vows not to prolong premiership post

webfact

PM vows not to prolong premiership post
By Digital Content

14134358792733-640x390x1.jpg

MILAN, Oct 16 -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha reasserted to the international community the necessity of his seizure administrative power to break Thailand's national deadlock and prevent the country from deteriorating.

During dinner with Thai authorities and the Thai business community in here last night, Gen Prayut said he formed many committees to solve the public's problems and other attempts focused on reducting social inequality.

He said he had tried his best to solve problems in the past five months and that many countries understood him and maintained their investment in Thailand.

Prime Minister Prayut said he promised to promote cooperation between the government and the private sector, support small- and medium-sized enterprises, boost employment and to campaign to promote Thai products.

Regarding security, the prime minister said the imposition of a special law remained necessary to control situations, reduce conflicts and pave the way for national reform within one year.

He promised that he would remain as prime minister within his planned period and that afterwards a new government would have to proceed with the initiated national reform.

"I am ready to resign. I want to resign every day but I can't afford to see people in trouble. I do not want to stay in office a day longer than set. At present I fight every day. When I am home, I argue with my wife. She asked why I did not do that. I said I did it but some task was beyond my ability. Then there was upset. In conclusion I am unhappy. Everyone is unhappy," Gen Prayut said.

Gen Prayut is in Italy to attend the 10th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) from Oct 15 to 18. He said he would present ASEAN's important roles in supplying foods to the global population. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-10-16

x14134358792733-640x390x1.jpg.pagespeed.

Don't forget guys, start from the outside in!

Not the bread knife for the fish, and the soup spoon for the carrots.

What? ohmy.png , , , No spoon? What is this world we are attending? cheesy.gif

And why is there a mini-bed between my knives and forks? Are we kipping here tonight? giggle.gif

Edited by Commerce
  • Like 1

And why is there a mini-bed between my knives and forks? Are we kipping here tonight? giggle.gif

Did he ever think to do a YL and take his own gourmet Thai food rather than have to eat that foreign muck ?

• Like 2

Did he ever think to do a YL and take his own gourmet Thai food rather than have to eat that foreign muck ?

Looks like the Italians saved a few bob on name plates. Looks like at least 3 we can see say "Junta Leader"... that would make 7 in all. Good thinking.

This man is about to explode....... no diplomacy, no requests, just orders, do it my way, or else.

I tend to agree , you can see him simmering.

My analogy is this.

He is like the Psycho asking for a helicopter with a gun to the head of some poor bank employee- surrounded by cops (world ) Not quite out the door….Yelling

"We all know he aint getting it right?"

He Aint getting the helicopter!!! (respect)

(No respect)

He will be super annoyed the mega phone cop (activists) Call for him to give up…and refuse to negotiate much- *(He can have a rental car) ……Status. (Milan will be a big slap in face)

All too hard-

He will come home and say - RIGHT!! thats it…..*(back in general uniform and frowns)

And do it his way 100%

Iron Rule -

Pity the people in the Vault eating peanuts and hoping this guy gives up. *(Thais)

Edited by Fred Flinstone

This man is about to explode....... no diplomacy, no requests, just orders, do it my way, or else.

I take you are talking about the orders, he gets from his wife??giggle.gif

"I am unhappy, everyone is unhappy" Solution:Resign!!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I take you are talking about the orders, he gets from his wife??giggle.gif

"I am unhappy, everyone is unhappy" Solution:Resign!!coffee1.gif

You have to admit the article is funny. The guy comes home and gets in an argument with his wife.

We don't know what the argument is about. It might be about dance lessons. He is at the age when wives start the dance lesson thing, His wife says, " She asked why I did not do that. I said I did it but some task was beyond my ability." I think it was Mambo lessons.

She says to him, "All the other world leaders can Mambo; can you?" What happens if he visits a South American dictators country to talk shop? Mambo.

• Like 1

This should be no surprise when a general is in power. I hope all sincere anti corruption supporters realise now that corruption is not going to be reduced but now there is a dictatorial regime in place.

• Like 1

'Regarding security, the prime minister said the imposition of a special law remained necessary to control situations, reduce conflicts and pave the way for national reform within one year.'

Its not the reds, its the press he is scared of.

The General should listen to his wife; or maybe give her a press pass to ask him questions.

Leading a country and head of a army are two different roles.

• Like 2

This should be no surprise when a general is in power. I hope all sincere anti corruption supporters realise now that corruption is not going to be reduced but now there is a dictatorial regime in place.

After following the news for a few years, I've observed over and over, that the most corrupt organization in Thailand is the NACC.

One slam dunk proof of that is that Mr Suthep is now the Enlightened Monk,...and not prisoner number 67483.

• Like 2

Maybe the boss is genuine in his thoughts and ideas. But he acts and looks like he is already feeling the pressure.

The more likely problem in the short to medium term is all those that have been given the plum jobs and are highly unlikely to consider them short term appointments.

The general needs to be looking equally inwards as outwards.

Coup after the coup is not out of the question.

Edited by Thailand

Everyone is unhappy? I thought everyone was actually HAPPY? Hmm...

And what's this coming from a PM... talking about arguments with his wife, blah blah blah? Stick to the agenda General Sir, no need to add drama to the equation.

Enjoy Europe :-)

Simply put.....the honeymoon is over......

When the General left Thailand he asked people to 'look after the country for him'.

What is Thailand...his pet dog?

The same way some prison officers asked inmates to monitor other inmates. Only in Thailand.

• Like 2

Simply put.....the honeymoon is over......

When the General left Thailand he asked people to 'look after the country for him'.

What is Thailand...his pet dog?

The same way some prison officers asked inmates to monitor other inmates. Only in Thailand.

"I have instructed other inmates to monitor the two Burmese men. I am afraid they may commit suicide, because they show signs of stress," said Chanin Liangsuwan, chief of Koh Samui District Prison