Thai Police: Flaws in Koh Tao murder case now fixed

webfact

Whilst my thoughts are with the victims (both British and probably Burmese) I can't help seeing TV docudrama and movie producers rubbing their hands with glee about a tale like this. The fallout from the trial (sham?) will be minor compared to the negative publicity generated by such productions and the ultimate consequences for tourism in Thailand.

"Death and deception in paradise - based on true events"

until the Trial obviously

Would not do any good, the judge will ignore anything that happens during the trial.

He reaches his verdict on the evidence put before him before the trial and he has time to analise it.

Defence will not be allowed to present new evidence.

Thats as I understand it anyway.

CSI LA know the laws here and are doing the b est thing they can.

• Like 1

By the British Government of course.

They have not said he is under suspicion or wanted for questioning.

Therefore it is unlawful to monitor his movements unless he has been declared as a person of interest in a crime

that falls under UK jurisdiction.

How do you know he is being monitored, or is it a guess?

Not got a fine grasp on British, EU or international law have you.

Any suggestions of where else to go for holiday because I'm getting less keen to go back to Thailand every day - it could be me banged up for something I didn't do too

southern cambodia.. cheaper and better

Malaysia Langkawi Island... lovely safe duty free and friendly.

Vietnam all along the coastline, mostly unspoilt, safe and unseen.

Hmm having spent some time in Vietnam you could be jumping from the pan into the fire

This most likely is what the RTP means with flaws being fixed:

1) Conflicting witness accounts have been removed and witnesses silenced.

2) Bkk airways flight list with Mr. Milk on it has been deleted from the computers.

3) Students at Bkk university where mafia brat Milk arrived the morning the murders were discovered who claimed he had bruises and scratches on arms and back were either bought to keep their mouths shut or threatened into submission.

4) Conflicting evidence has been disposed of.

5) The burmese "witnesses" are properly briefed and know they will end up dead if they decide to tell the truth.

6) Briefings were conducted to assure that no one who were in and around the safe house when the suspects were tortured and threatened will say a word.

7) Defense attorney had a nice visit from some special Koh Tao people who invited him for a private "talk".

8) Judge got a "call".

9) DNA samples have been swapped.

10) Any previous leads in the investigation such as Brat Milk, AC Bar Rambo, Sean, etc. have been removed form the investigation report.

11) Autopsy report has been "amended" with push dagger stab marks and anything suggesting a left handed assailand of above average Thai height having killed David removed.

12) A few Koh Tao family friendly police officers had their bank accounts topped up.

13) Thai media was told to shut up or else...

Right - looking at all this, the case is perfect and flawless by now... sick.gif

Links to the "higher" powers that be ….(from prior person of interest , son of headman ) vanished and non - uttered .

Burmese will sing their guilt from the stand , in order to secure a humane death.

They have been told ""f%$K with us and you and its going to be Uncle Fester who does experiments on you "" Insert pictures of others that have had electric shocks with cattle prods and sexual organs eaten by bull ants.

Edited by Fred Flinstone

I've yet to see a single mention of this, in international media. It's hard to deal with, but people die, and constantly all over the world. I don't understand this daily obsession, even here on TVF.

You've made this same "point" numerous times; we get it, you're a heartless, callous, uncaring human being and/or a shill or troll with an agenda to quiet down or cover this up through concern trolling, as here, misdirection, or spreading confusion and falsehoods (or parroting them).

You and the others are not as clever as you think you are; pretty obvious in fact to anyone who's been on the net more than a month or two.

Your views, your attitudes, your ethos, have been made clear and to me, at least, they are contemptible.

I'd advise you to kill off this sock puppet (try something without "John" in it if you can manage) or emulate your avatar, but that would, no doubt, only encourage you.

• Like 1

CSI LA has just cracked this case wide open

There is a direct match to the mystery man on the CCTV who was allegedly not on the island that night

Looks like a dead ringer to me

I have no idea whether the insert pic is one of the Burmese guys or one of the Thai suspects (RTP aside), but either way only the lower pic, where it looks like the face from the insert has been photoshopped in, looks similar (duh). In the upper, un-doctored pic, the ear isn't showing, the nose is steeper and smaller (could be due to blurriness though), and the angle of the face is also less pronounced.

Far from definite IMO.

CSI LA has just cracked this case wide open

There is a direct match to the mystery man on the CCTV who was allegedly not on the island that night

Looks like a dead ringer to me

I have no idea whether the insert pic is one of the Burmese guys or one of the Thai suspects (RTP aside), but either way only the lower pic, where it looks like the face from the insert has been photoshopped in, looks similar (duh). In the upper, un-doctored pic, the ear isn't showing, the nose is steeper and smaller (could be due to blurriness though), and the angle of the face is also less pronounced.

Far from definite IMO.

it's a dead ringer and

the stench of this case coming from the RTP and the PM will surely reach Downing Street

Whilst my thoughts are with the victims (both British and probably Burmese) I can't help seeing TV docudrama and movie producers rubbing their hands with glee about a tale like this. The fallout from the trial (sham?) will be minor compared to the negative publicity generated by such productions and the ultimate consequences for tourism in Thailand.

"Death and deception in paradise - based on true events"

If that were REALLY to happen, that would be THE day of reckoning for Thailand... The Tsunami would look like a walk in the park compared to what would happen to Thai businesses and Tourism as a consequence ....... maybe its the lesson they need..... Edited by TTom911