Looking for a miniature pinscher

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable breeder of miniature pinschers? Or alternatively, I would be happy to adopt a min-pin that needs a new home. I live in a house with a big garden in Bangna. I am not interested in any soi dogs. Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Jack404,

Thanks for the kind offer. I agree with you that the min pins are fantastic. Since my last posting I found a breeder not far from where I live. While visiting him, he showed me an 8 month old female which he intended to use for breeding purposes. She is dark brown and tan, great colours and with a typical min-pin personality. After some negotiations the owner agreed to sell her and I am now a very happy owner of a great dog.

Not knowing where I will be living in a couple of years and probably will be relocating, I am hesitant to take on any more dogs.

Dear Jack404,

Thanks for the kind offer. I agree with you that the min pins are fantastic. Since my last posting I found a breeder not far from where I live. While visiting him, he showed me an 8 month old female which he intended to use for breeding purposes. She is dark brown and tan, great colours and with a typical min-pin personality. After some negotiations the owner agreed to sell her and I am now a very happy owner of a great dog.

Not knowing where I will be living in a couple of years and probably will be relocating, I am hesitant to take on any more dogs.

well done bbkk.dont forget a nice warm jkt.for her.the one that comes to our house went nuts doing his twirlies when i got his warm jkt.out last night.

• 3 years later...
18 hours ago, jasonsamui55 said:

Hi guys. Is this thread still active? I too am looking for a mini pinscher puppy or young one for my young ones. Please let me know. Thanks.

Probably best to start a new thread, this one is 4 years old and apart from Meatboy the participants are silent.