Disgusting farang pervert in the Sathorn District

DavidMavec

Yesterday my (Thai) girlfriend was walking to a job-related meeting around midday in the Sathorn Area, BKK by herself. A farang man bumped into her hard so she almost fell over and groped her breast. It was clear to her that this was intentional and I have no doubt that she is correct as she is not the type to imagine, spin, or add drama to things whatsoever.

She asked me what she should have done or said and I told her it would have been best to find a police officer but to get away from the guy as he was seeking a reaction. I am disgusted by this individual and wish I had been there as I would have beaten his ass without second thought. Thailand attracts a lot of disturbed westerners, that has been obvious to me for a long time but this incident just makes me furious.

I just wanted to let other people know about this situation FWIW.

Most of us would be angry as well... but be prepared for the trolls about to comment about this.

There's very little purpose in "getting angry", at this point, but what your better-half could have done, was to somehow take a picture(s) of this offensive farang and subsequently filed a Police-Report. I can assure that the penalty for "groping" is seen as a very serious criminal offence. Catching a moron like this would serve 2 purposes: (1) He would have his little visit to the jail, - and (2) It would serve as a warning to like-minded others to NOT sink t such a low level.

I remember a case very similar to this in a large Pattaya shopping-mall, a few years ago, - and that perp. eventually wished he had never come to Thailand in the first place.

thumbsup.gif

Unless your g/f is particularly well endowed in the breast department Dave, I'm surprised at a foreigner having such an obsession -I mean Thailand is not a hub of large breasts. I'm not excusing his behaviour, which is quite reprehensible, but generally that sort of perv would be better served in Africa or Europe.....all bra and little substance here generally....

• Like 2

"...........best to find a police officer..."

This seems like an unusual occurrence, I trust your partner has regained her composure.

You would probably have had more chance of finding the offender than a police officer out in the sun.

This seems like an unusual occurrence, I trust your partner has regained her composure.

You would probably have had more chance of finding the offender than a police officer out in the sun.

Yeah, thanks, she lets go of stuff easily so she's fine now. She was just so shocked when it happened, really I didn't know what to tell her. She is not the kind of person who has very strong defenses like me and said she almost started crying right then and there. Wish I had been there but obviously a piece of trash like that would not have acted in the same way if I had been.

Unfortunately some men who spend all their time in Thailand in the gogo bars think that all Thai women are like bar girls. And for that matter they think that the average Thai behaves and thinks like a sex worker. Certainly some people who post on Thai Visa think along those lines.

And going by some threads on Thai Visa it would seem a lot of members think any Thai woman who marries a farang was once a bar girl who married for no other reason than to suck him dry of money. I know that a lot of men with Thai wives feel offended by that attitude.

Sorry that the O/P's girlfriend had to endure this.

SIR

Even though i find this act disgusting, i have never ever heard of a man thinking someone is a bargirl then bumping into her and feeling her breast, they normaly ask how much short time.

Most of us would be angry as well... but be prepared for the trolls about to comment about this.

There's very little purpose in "getting angry", at this point, but what your better-half could have done, was to somehow take a picture(s) of this offensive farang and subsequently filed a Police-Report. I can assure that the penalty for "groping" is seen as a very serious criminal offence. Catching a moron like this would serve 2 purposes: (1) He would have his little visit to the jail, - and (2) It would serve as a warning to like-minded others to NOT sink t such a low level.

I remember a case very similar to this in a large Pattaya shopping-mall, a few years ago, - and that perp. eventually wished he had never come to Thailand in the first place.

thumbsup.gif

would have been a 5,000 baht fine

Yeah, thanks, she lets go of stuff easily so she's fine now. She was just so shocked when it happened, really I didn't know what to tell her. She is not the kind of person who has very strong defenses like me and said she almost started crying right then and there. Wish I had been there but obviously a piece of trash like that would not have acted in the same way if I had been.

Despite the reputation that Thailand has - and Thai ladies have - a Thai female is often severely shocked by such sexual assaults That is what it is, Dave Lee Travis was found guilty of it). The tearful reaction is no surprise.

Whilst some will say "My missus would have screamed blue murder - or kicked him the nuts" this rarely happens. A friend of my missus had a man 'thrust his erection' at her on a BTS train. She was too shocked to say or do anything and actually had to take the day off wok.

Unfortunately some men who spend all their time in Thailand in the gogo bars think that all Thai women are like bar girls. And for that matter they think that the average Thai behaves and thinks like a sex worker. Certainly some people who post on Thai Visa think along those lines.

And going by some threads on Thai Visa it would seem a lot of members think any Thai woman who marries a farang was once a bar girl who married for no other reason than to suck him dry of money. I know that a lot of men with Thai wives feel offended by that attitude.

Sorry that the O/P's girlfriend had to endure this.

SIR

Even though i find this act disgusting, i have never ever heard of a man thinking someone is a bargirl then bumping into her and feeling her breast, they normaly ask how much short time.

Yep, groping a bar girl, without asking first, will generally get yer head kicked it.

I'm sorry about what happened to your gf as it's quite despicable. Having said that, quite a lot of women bumped into me, as instead of looking at what is in front of them, they starring at their smartphones, and look at you as if you should move out of their way. I'm not saying that's what happened, but locals should be more aware of their environment while walking on the street, rather than manipulating their cellphones.

Sure calling the police is an advisable option, but it's a bit late now.

Too many sick westeners and many of thé members of thaivisa are amongst this group. They really have only prejudices and are totally ignorant of the society they live in.

Many Thai women have more education and values than so many morons active in here, who think because they are white and Westerners give them automatically the right to feel superior.

Wrong, totally wrong, just looking at so many specimen on streets I have pitty for them. Dirty in look, in behavior and big ignorant here through senseless comments.

Was at Emporium Starbucks recently when a French guy groped a hot looking Thai girl (accompanied by her faring bf). Whoa!!! The scene it caused. I thought the bf was going to kill the Frenchy. Pushing, spitting and screaming. I left before I was asked to bear witness.

Some guys just don't get it. Thats not behavior that one should do even in a gogo.

Yes , thanks for the heads up ..... I told three old girlfriends from the bar today & they are heading over to Sathorn tonight ..

Unless you know the exact place (and even then it would be probably be futile), it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.