Manchester City

mrbojangles

13 hours ago, alfieconn said:

I have to point him out !!!  your the one who said 

so i took it that you must have been  listening too some ex player's / pundit's who weren't supporting Sterling, anyway i wasn't asking for your opinion on their article / comment's, just whether they also knew naff about football being as they had a different opinion to yourself ! 

Alfie, don't you think I know your arguing tactics by now. I said "most" because if I'd have said "all" you would have been hellbent on finding a pundit who had slagged off Sterling. Therefore, I simply said most has I obviously hadn't read every single report in the world by a pundit or ex-player.

Anyway, got a 6 hour drive up to the boonies now. Laters

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

City are reported to have rejected Spurs’ atempts to reverse the fixture, as it means City would have a run of three away games in April; Spurs would have four home games on the trot.

It's completely irrelevant that this is City, but why should any of Spurs opponents be inconvenienced in any way because Spurs have underestimated when they will be able to use their new stadium.

Playing at a temporary venue which does not inconvenience the opponent or its fans is acceptable.

Game reversal is unacceptable.

Postponement is unacceptable.

If you can't arrange the game then forfeit the game.

Yep. Not our problem

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

"BTW. What was your opinion on Sterling's performance in the WC"

Did Alfie reply?

I was pleased with his work rate but his end product let him down a bit and but what do you expect with the kind of scrutiny he is under and not just the press. Even you bareback are never happy with him and I think that's unfair as he is still very young and his stats are beginning to look up there. He is similar in end product to di Maria but he's much younger and will become better/clinical . If he stays at City for 4-5 years he could be one of your top goalscorers ever. 

I'm not keen on his Mrs mind.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

I was pleased with his work rate but his end product let him down a bit and but what do you expect with the kind of scrutiny he is under and not just the press. Even you bareback are never happy with him and I think that's unfair as he is still very young and his stats are beginning to look up there. He is similar in end product to di Maria but he's much younger and will become better/clinical . If he stays at City for 4-5 years he could be one of your top goalscorers ever. 

I'm not keen on his Mrs mind.

that's a shame. she speaks very highly of you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, alfieconn said:

I'm guessing this will be the first excuse they use this season !

I very much doubt they will have the gall to make excuses considering the strength of their squad.

The strength of their midfield alone makes a two month lay off for De Bruyne a bit of a hiccup, thats all.

Imagine if we lost Eriksen for two months......? 

26 minutes ago, carmine said:

I very much doubt they will have the gall to make excuses considering the strength of their squad.

The strength of their midfield alone makes a two month lay off for De Bruyne a bit of a hiccup, thats all.

Son wouldn't be complaining too much I'd guess.

43 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Oooooh you angry little man....I bet you have a perfectly clipped little moustache and half a chin.

Don't worry....we will find a suitable venue even if its Hackney Marshes on a particularly wet and muddy Sunday. :biggrin:

Why you not asking The Arsenal - seems the obvious answer to your problems.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Think for the fans and players alike KdB is our talisman; imagine if the Harry Kane team lost Harry Kane for 2 months.

Don't bite Spurs lads!....For those unaware, here's a pic of Trigg the Troll (with his Tag-team partner)

image.png.7ceb7c1e1b1c69c762eaf427febf8829.png

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, wilai said:

Don't bite Spurs lads!....For those unaware, here's a pic of Trigg the Troll (with his Tag-team partner)

image.png.7ceb7c1e1b1c69c762eaf427febf8829.png

Trying to work out where the Pot Noodle fits in... was that seen as a yuppie thing back in the 80s?!?

51 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

That does look like Jellybean in the background....

Ha ! Not much for a suit and tie this days Ronnie, and not apt to spill my vino.:thumbsup:

As for the loss of KDB, what a pity. An enormously enjoyable to watch footballer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Even if we mention his name you lot will pounce saying we are making excuses.

The thing is, although we have options, non are KdB and it will be a loss. Not an excuse but merely a fact

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Don't worry....we will find a suitable venue even if its Hackney Marshes on a particularly wet and muddy Sunday. :biggrin:

Don’t think that would pass the prem standard rulings. Therefore, you might have to beg one of your close enemies to use theirs. Hope they charge You an extremely extortionate amount

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Don’t think that would pass the prem standard rulings. Therefore, you might have to beg one of your close enemies to use theirs. Hope they charge You an extremely extortionate amount

Our training ground will suffice I'm sure....in front of 500 of our most vocal fans might be fun for your lot.

19 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Oooooh you angry little man....I bet you have a perfectly clipped little moustache and half a chin.

Isn't he enjoying it....and all with a nasty little jibe here and there!!!?  well he can ?

I'm sure the "Financial Doping Team" has plenty of beck up and half a dozen more talismans to fall back on.  Ever so precious as usual to try and maintain its going to be a hard fought title win played on a level playing field.  Carry on............