Manchester City

mrbojangles

Well done Wigan. The best team won. We just didn't look interested and if Mancini can't get his team geared up for an FA Cup final then that is just bad management IMO and I won't give a hoot if he's gone by next sunday evening.

FairPlay Mr BJ, they just didn't look interested. Keane on ITV, just said that they needed more players, but to be honest look at what they have already spent in comparison to Wigan, no excuses. Mankini was adamant he was not leaving, but that performance I think has done for him.

The "team" haven't looked interested for a few weeks now. At first I put it down to losing the title but then in the games we played last week I thought I'd be seeing players trying to play for their place today but they weren't. Something has happened behind the scnes I reckon.

You would have thought there would have been some reaction to losing the title, but they just looked like their interested in picking up their pay packets. Could be a lot of traffic through this summer.

I think so too.

Half the team out and a new manager in. Another big big spending summer....FFP will fly off on their plane.....

I've never rated Barry anyway....

I've been slaggin him off all season. He;s just too slow for my liking.

I bet he isn't so slow when he's picking up his pay slip.

Yeah he should get a kicking in the dressing room.

FairPlay Mr BJ, they just didn't look interested. Keane on ITV, just said that they needed more players, but to be honest look at what they have already spent in comparison to Wigan, no excuses. Mankini was adamant he was not leaving, but that performance I think has done for him.

The "team" haven't looked interested for a few weeks now. At first I put it down to losing the title but then in the games we played last week I thought I'd be seeing players trying to play for their place today but they weren't. Something has happened behind the scnes I reckon.

You would have thought there would have been some reaction to losing the title, but they just looked like their interested in picking up their pay packets. Could be a lot of traffic through this summer.

I think so too.

Half the team out and a new manager in. Another big big spending summer....FFP will fly off on their plane.....

I'm not gonna go that far and say we need half a new team but there are definately some who have out liver their usefulness,

Well done Wigan. The best team won. We just didn't look interested and if Mancini can't get his team geared up for an FA Cup final then that is just bad management IMO and I won't give a hoot if he's gone by next sunday evening.

You're quite right Mr. B if he can't get his team geared up up for a cup final, then he's pretty useless. But IMO he's been useless all year the way he's handled things. I said Balotelli and Mancini will be gone this season and I'm surprised he's lasted so long! Congratulations to Wigan though, everyone thought they were just making up the numbers, no-one seriously thought they would win. Maybe you need an animated Martinez, instead of someone who slouches on his seat most of the time, waving his hands in typical Italian dismissive style. Yup, he's out.......for sure.

Like MrBoj said, City gave up the ghost a few weeks ago. They haven't played like a real team since. I'm all for Mancini's ouster, but not sold on Pellegrini.

Yes, should be an interesting summer.

Like MrBoj said, City gave up the ghost a few weeks ago. They haven't played like a real team since. I'm all for Mancini's ouster, but not sold on Pellegrini.

Martinez? laugh.png

Wigan quicker to the ball and loosey goosey. City not hitting on all cylinders.sad.png

One shot on target normally doesn't win the FA Cup.

McManaman was absolutely fabulous

Hart in goal was a poor show by Mancini IMO, if the other guy has been the selection for cup games.

I guess he wasn't that confident that City could beat a championship side.

From what I saw, Wigan were all over City but I had football to the left of me, dancing dollies to the right and front.....

But still, at least there'll be no clash in the open top bus celebrations now...

Oh my, I'll be laughing for a few weeks on this one....

• Like 1

From what I saw, Wigan were all over City but I had football to the left of me, dancing dollies to the right and front.....

........and you were stuck in the middle with whom? laugh.png

Looking forward to seeing the open bus celebrations, what a day for Wigan.

City deserved nothing from the game.

Though Joe Hart didnt have a save to make!!

Too many of Citys team just didnt turn up.

I dont know if something has or hasnt happened behind the scenes, but I do know that yesterday some hours before the match, City should have made an announcement about Mancini.

I woke up yesterday looking forward to a wembley final, instead had to read article after article about Mancini going and Pellegrini coming in. . Most of the day I wasnt thinkng about wembley, but rather on how much I do not want an incoming Pellegrini. It had a huge negative effect on me, even though I am a mere supporter living thousands of miles away. Think about the effect it would have had on the players.

If its nonsense, then City should have made an announcement. Bad play by them.

Re the game. This season City have not played great against ANY of the so called lower teams. Its as though the players themselves think they only have to turn up to win! Thats what cost us the title, thats what cost us the FA Cup. The manager has to take some of the blame for that. But I think we have to stick with Mancini. I would rather get to the root of the problem, whatever that may be.

This season City have not played great against ANY of the so called lower teams

They're just not a very good team.

What will happen during the close season? They'll get in another version of Mancini, buy a load of random names the hipsters like, and it'll be same old, same old next year....

Hahahahaha....

Well done Wigan...I really hope you stay up....

City deserved nothing from the game.

Though Joe Hart didnt have a save to make!!

Too many of Citys team just didnt turn up.

I dont know if something has or hasnt happened behind the scenes, but I do know that yesterday some hours before the match, City should have made an announcement about Mancini.

I woke up yesterday looking forward to a wembley final, instead had to read article after article about Mancini going and Pellegrini coming in. . Most of the day I wasnt thinkng about wembley, but rather on how much I do not want an incoming Pellegrini. It had a huge negative effect on me, even though I am a mere supporter living thousands of miles away. Think about the effect it would have had on the players.

If its nonsense, then City should have made an announcement. Bad play by them.

Re the game. This season City have not played great against ANY of the so called lower teams. Its as though the players themselves think they only have to turn up to win! Thats what cost us the title, thats what cost us the FA Cup. The manager has to take some of the blame for that. But I think we have to stick with Mancini. I would rather get to the root of the problem, whatever that may be.

I agree with everything except the last sentence. If he goes it's six months too late IMO.

Who knows, Pellagrini might do a fantastic job.

Well done pie eatersx, done greater Manchester proud and put our break away cousins with there money bag owners to shame, heard the center of Manchester was one big party last night as the few blues that live there was crying in london:-)

This season City have not played great against ANY of the so called lower teams

They're just not a very good team.

What will happen during the close season? They'll get in another version of Mancini, buy a load of random names the hipsters like, and it'll be same old, same old next year....

Hahahahaha....

Well done Wigan...I really hope you stay up....

They outplayed both United and Chelsea, each time we played them this season. So I guess we are not that badrolleyes.gif

They outplayed both United and Chelsea, each time we played them this season. So I guess we are not that bad:rolleyes:

Erm...you lost against United at the Emptyhad....or are you referring to a Premier League season from some parallel dimension?

Either way, 10 points behind, out of Champions League at the first stage, no cup and a bunch of disinterested mercenaries. It's going to be a miserable week in The Council House.

They outplayed both United and Chelsea, each time we played them this season. So I guess we are not that badrolleyes.gif

Erm...you lost against United at the Emptyhad....or are you referring to a Premier League season from some parallel dimension?

mate, you stated that we are 'just not a very good team'.

Either you mean that statement, or you are just looking for a bite.

If you mean it, then you know little about football. If you are looking for a bite, go look for a bigger fish.

I remember when United got beat by Real Madrid. Neither I nor regular Blue posters on here, came gloating.

Yet we lose an FA Cup final and all of a sudden we are a bad team?blink.png And gloating at an all time high.coffee1.gif

Martinez? laugh.png

Nah - not experienced enough; hasn't won anything yet. Oh ..... hang on

• Like 1