Manchester City

mrbojangles

Perfectly good goal ruled out for the Hammers,you see BOJ Howard Webb has his favourites.

City going nowhere yesterday.

Grasping at straws there Red. It was nothing to do with Webb. I'm not sure if you know the rules or not but it was the assistant who ruled it, not Webb. He was off side anyhow but could have easily been give. I even took off my blue specs and checked the papers and non of them say he was definately on side.

Yep, agree. The Spammers looked totally happy with a point and at times had everyone behind the ball. Bad day at the office but still not lost in the league this season thus far.

He WAS onside wink.png keep drawing suits me mate! biggrin.png

Was Tevez playing for them.

Starting to really like Mario the Muffin his face was a picture when dragged off!!

Edited by MrRed

Well to be honest mate after our last months games we are very happy to have played some tough games with the only defeat to Spurs and looking at our next months games until we meet your lot ....we should do OK!

So if being in a RAG mood means being happy then yes! biggrin.png

I watched the game last night,did you have any supporters at the game? if so do they suffer in silence? never heard a thing!! Shhhhhhhh

It was probably as quiet as OT usually is.

Be fair mrboj...most of us would be tired after a four hour drive to OT. wink.png

I watched the game last night,did you have any supporters at the game? if so do they suffer in silence? never heard a thing!! Shhhhhhhh

Be fair mrboj...most of us would be tired after a four hour drive to OT. wink.png

The Highlands to WHL is quite a schlep too. wink.png

I am being serious mate,you must of watched the game and also noticed this ...i never heard a dicky!

The Highlands to WHL is quite a schlep too. wink.png

Wasn't such a hardship when I was in Wanstead that's true. City airport is handy though. tongue.png

I am being serious mate,you must of watched the game and also noticed this ...i never heard a dicky!

To be honest Red, it wasn't something I noticed. We sold out our allocation, we always do but if we were quiet, it was with good reason. We were pretty poor.

Perfectly good goal ruled out for the Hammers,you see BOJ Howard Webb has his favourites.

Grasping at straws there Red. It was nothing to do with Webb. I'm not sure if you know the rules or not but it was the assistant who ruled it, not Webb. He was off side anyhow but could have easily been give. I even took off my blue specs and checked the papers and non of them say he was definately on side.

Yep, agree. The Spammers looked totally happy with a point and at times had everyone behind the ball. Bad day at the office but still not lost in the league this season thus far.

As you say.... still undefeated.

Missed half a dozen clear chances, when on any other day at least half would be scored.

Overall, I didnt think we played bad. I thought Nastasic is looking more settled and had a decent game. Nasri for the first time in ages looked decent.

We didnt concede again, which is positive.

Absolutely I am disappointed with the result, but at the end of the year, just like our draw at Stoke, might not be such a bad result

Two sloppy goals to let in, especially when totally against the run of play. We equalised, had a goal rightfully dis-allowed that would have stood in 50% of circumstances. Then we had a perfectly good goal ruled off side and a blatant penalty waved away at the death. There's nowt you can do when luck is against you.

Two sloppy goals to let in, especially when totally against the run of play. We equalised, had a goal rightfully dis-allowed that would have stood in 50% of circumstances. Then we had a perfectly good goal ruled off side and a blatant penalty waved away at the death. There's nowt you can do when luck is against you.

blink.png Getting like Chelsea you are ,blame the ref all the time.......You are not performing as you did last season ...simple as that you are finding out that to build an empire as at United takes years and money cannot just be thrown at it ......"one season wonders"tongue.png

blink.png Getting like Chelsea you are ,blame the ref all the time.......You are not performing as you did last season ...simple as that you are finding out that to build an empire as at United takes years and money cannot just be thrown at it ......"one season wonders"tongue.png

Never said we were performing like last season. In fact I have been saying the opposite. However, don't know if you watched the game or not but if you did you would be agreeing that a perfectly good goal was not allowed. What is the point of football if perfectly good goals are not allowed? That isn't blaming the ref Red, that is the fundamental point of the <deleted> game. To score goals.

Never said we were performing like last season. In fact I have been saying the opposite. However, don't know if you watched the game or not but if you did you would be agreeing that a perfectly good goal was not allowed. What is the point of football if perfectly good goals are not allowed? That isn't blaming the ref Red, that is the fundamental point of the <deleted> game. To score goals.

Part of it is coming on here for a whinge. Good for you mrboj! biggrin.png

Their 2 goals were a complete joke.

Its sometimes difficult as a manager to admit you have brought someone in who cannot do the job. I think Mancini must admit to himself that by bringing in the defensive coach who speaks no English, he has made a mistake. Zonal marking?? Lets just forget about the guys who run out of the zone? It looked to me as though the City defence were organised, but clueless as to what to do with a runner.

Both goals there wasnt a defender within 2 yards of the scorer each time.!! Gregucci aint doing his job and he needs the boot.

City were the better team. Ref was poor, not just in getting crucial decisions wrong, but there were several fouls against City that he didnt see. But swings and roundabouts, I guess. Just not getting the rub of the green in Europe.

So gents...the question now is....will you want to finish third and play half the season on Thurs/Sun?

Difficult one Smokes. Don't really want to play in that but I want us to play well and possibly beat Real and Dortmund, for pride if for nothing else but that would also help with the unfair seeding for next year should we finish in a Champs League spot in the Prem this year.

Its sometimes difficult as a manager to admit you have brought someone in who cannot do the job. I think Mancini must admit to himself that by bringing in the defensive coach who speaks no English, he has made a mistake. Zonal marking?? Lets just forget about the guys who run out of the zone? It looked to me as though the City defence were organised, but clueless as to what to do with a runner.

Both goals there wasnt a defender within 2 yards of the scorer each time.!! Gregucci aint doing his job and he needs the boot.

City were the better team. Ref was poor, not just in getting crucial decisions wrong, but there were several fouls against City that he didnt see. But swings and roundabouts, I guess. Just not getting the rub of the green in Europe.

Totally agree about the defensive coach. Since he came, what was our strong part of the game has disappeared. I'll take the swings and roundabouts for the fouls but the major decisions is hard to take.

Totally agree about the defensive coach. Since he came, what was our strong part of the game has disappeared. I'll take the swings and roundabouts for the fouls but the major decisions is hard to take.

I was wondering whether yourself and Jack are seeing signs of Mancini being under more pressure than usual?

If you carry on like this i cannot see you qualifying for the Champions League....Arsenal are a better side than you are and will finish above you biggrin.png IMO of course chaps.

Mancini gone before the end of the season.

If you carry on like this i cannot see you qualifying for the Champions League....Arsenal are a better side than you are and will finish above you biggrin.png IMO of course chaps.

Are you sure!! Arsenals implosion has started early this season. laugh.png

What does he do Jack? point and shout whistling.gif Obviously a job for the boys he is an old mate of his.

What are you on Red?

You do look at the table don't you? We are not playing good but are 3rd and just 2 points behind you.

As for the Champs League. We are in a group of current Champions, that's why it's a struggle. I can't see you lot doing too well when put up against proper football teams.

Are you sure!! Arsenals implosion has started early this season. laugh.png

Arsenal also had a terrible start last season but came good and will do again,some quality players they have and a top top manager.....top 3 for sure. wink.png