Manchester City

mrbojangles

There we go again abuism at its best

Do you never wonder why ? If you lot were just a tad more humble instead of RAGS, supporters of other teams may treat you different. wink.png

So you highlight rags in capital letters why? is it some kind of city joke we don't get?

So you lot are humble hey, i have heard nothing but how you lot are going to beat us by a cricket score, well i accept you are pretty good at home and we are in for a tough game, but think you are due a loss at home and don't be shocked if it us, write us off we like that.

As a city fan are you happy with your season so far? and how many will you beat us by? as every site i have been on that has city fans on it, also a look on bluemoon say you have won already and there is no point us turning upbiggrin.png

Sorry if you manager and players have the same attitude you might be in for a rude shockthumbsup.gif

No silva and now ya ya's out no big ask only a draw needed 2 nite 2 qualify for the Europa league, and a win to avoid having the worst qualifying record for an english club in the champions league ever !!!! best of english to you, or is that not really applicable? giggle.gif

Once again your lack of footballing knowledge is amazing rijiit!!.

"and now ya ya's out"........................ Ya Ya was always going to be out, as he was suspended.

"only a draw needed 2 nite 2 qualify for the Europa league"....................... wrong again. They needed to win as Ajax had a better record head to head.

Anyway we lost, so you can now bore us all with how City have the worst record blah blah blahcoffee1.gif

But like most children, I guess you will get bored with it and find something else to occupy your 'mind'

As for me, I would have preferred us to be in the Europa League, even if it meant Thursday/Sunday football. But it could be a blessing in disguise.

I think for sure Mario is going to come and haunt these Rags on Sunday, and he will score. 8/5 to score anytime!That United defence is just asking for a hammering, so I hope on Sunday we obligelaugh.png

Talk on tv ect was that a draw would have probably taken u through on goal difference, but u seem to know most about teams f---- cin up in europe How's this for football knowledge, Repeat after me

'3 Points, as a total, is an embarrassment to english football , despite our huge cheque book this season we are the whipping boys of champions lge football.'

I am sure if city drew they still would have been out, as you take head to head results before goal difference, hence Ajax better results against city so they go through.

I could be wrong but thats how i see it.

I'll take ure word 4 it nev, but 4 me that aint good , you can score 14 goals and end on plus say 8 in the other games end on the same points as a team who scored say 6 and end on plus 1 ? and go out rather than them, cos u drew at home to them and lost to them away? perhaps I'm looking at it from the wrong perspective.

<b>nev, on 2012-12-05 20:17:26, said:</b><br />There we go again abuism at its best<br />
<br />Do you never wonder why ? If you lot were just a tad more humble instead of RAGS, supporters of other teams may treat you different. wink.png

They are gettin' it cos MrRed was all over our thread after our latest win.

Three in a row that is for AVB ya know.

I'll be watching the Celtic game tonight...and wishing them well as they try to qualify.

All this talk of city's group of death was bulls**t, ajax very average got thrashed by the other teams in the group bar city, dortmund finished bottom of there group last season hence being put in pot 4 and are what around 6th in the german league, and city can only muster 3 pointscheesy.gif with all the so called super stars, admit it blues that was a disaster.

Give over man. All 4 teams in our group were last years Chamions of their domestic leagues. You don't win those by being garbage. I'd like to have seen how many points you would have got in that group instead of playing the boy scouts. Anyway, we are out and I now look forward to seeing the other English clubs progress. Except your lot, who I wish to see being given another footballing lesson.

Sorry mate you have no excuse dortmund funished bottom last season and are way way behind bayern in the bundesliga, and ajax were well beatable, you under performed simple as.

Dortmund have won the Bundesliga for the past 2 seasons, nev!!!

They are a very good YOUNG side, and with young comes inconsistency, which is why some weeks they are unbeatable and sometimes very average. I dont know if you saw the game at City where it was 1-1.... Dortmund were pure class, and City were lucky to get away with a draw.

Yes City under performed, 100%. But we were in a group which had Champions of Germany (last 2 yrs) Champions of Holland(last 2 yrs) and Real Madrid, 2nd best team in the world.

In comparison United had to face FC Cluj, (Romanian champions last yr), Galatasaray (Turkish league champions last yr) and Braga, whose claim to fame is 2nd in Portugese league, 3 years ago!!

As far as I remember City were English Champions last year, yet United face the opponents above and City have the opponents they have. Only a dipstick United fan would see the obvious &lt;deleted&gt; in that. But hey, carry on. If you guys think United can beat a proper team, then dream on.

Yes I am disappointed in the way City played and went out so early, but in all honesty I was not expecting us to win the CL. Yet you Rags think that by beating a couple of amateur teams, you have one hand on the trophy!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Roll on Sunday. I am very confident that we will win.. comfortably!! Lets seethumbsup.gif

So you highlight rags in capital letters why?

Because it''s an acronym.

So you lot are humble hey, i have heard nothing but how you lot are going to beat us by a cricket score, well i accept you are pretty good at home and we are in for a tough game, but think you are due a loss at home and don't be shocked if it us, write us off we like that.

As a city fan are you happy with your season so far? and how many will you beat us by? as every site i have been on that has city fans on it, also a look on bluemoon say you have won already and there is no point us turning upbiggrin.png

Of course you have to be optimistic but I haven't heard a true blue saying we will beat you by a cricket score. As for am I happy with the season so far. 2nd in the prem is good but obviously dissapointed we are out of the CL.

If you look at yours and red's sigs, I fail to understand why you have to refer to us, unless you are worried Here's Red's 19 soon to be 20!.....bring on the bitters!!!

and yours "No matter how much money city have,they're still city-you can't polish a turd"

All this talk of city's group of death was bulls**t, ajax very average got thrashed by the other teams in the group bar city, dortmund finished bottom of there group last season hence being put in pot 4 and are what around 6th in the german league, and city can only muster 3 pointscheesy.gif with all the so called super stars, admit it blues that was a disaster.

Give over man. All 4 teams in our group were last years Chamions of their domestic leagues. You don't win those by being garbage. I'd like to have seen how many points you would have got in that group instead of playing the boy scouts. Anyway, we are out and I now look forward to seeing the other English clubs progress. Except your lot, who I wish to see being given another footballing lesson.

Sorry mate you have no excuse dortmund funished bottom last season and are way way behind bayern in the bundesliga, and ajax were well beatable, you under performed simple as.

They are a very good YOUNG side, and with young comes inconsistency, which is why some weeks they are unbeatable and sometimes very average. I dont know if you saw the game at City where it was 1-1.... Dortmund were pure class, and City were lucky to get away with a draw.

Yes City under performed, 100%. But we were in a group which had Champions of Germany (last 2 yrs) Champions of Holland(last 2 yrs) and Real Madrid, 2nd best team in the world.

In comparison United had to face FC Cluj, (Romanian champions last yr), Galatasaray (Turkish league champions last yr) and Braga, whose claim to fame is 2nd in Portugese league, 3 years ago!!

As far as I remember City were English Champions last year, yet United face the opponents above and City have the opponents they have. Only a dipstick United fan would see the obvious &lt;deleted&gt; in that. But hey, carry on. If you guys think United can beat a proper team, then dream on.

Yes I am disappointed in the way City played and went out so early, but in all honesty I was not expecting us to win the CL. Yet you Rags think that by beating a couple of amateur teams, you have one hand on the trophy!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Roll on Sunday. I am very confident that we will win.. comfortably!! Lets seethumbsup.gif

So you have how many campaigns in the Champions League to your credit?? I think that you will find Galatasary and Cluj have a better Champions League record than your team,they as you say are champions of there country,Braga up and coming you only have to look at Shakhtar and Malaga and Celtic even to understand that all teams that qualify are very good and the truth is nearly all have more experience than City ...that is why you are seeded last and to be honest your performances have been the worst in the history of any English club....so that sort of says the seeding was correct wouldn't you say Jack? smile.png

So you highlight rags in capital letters why?

Because it''s an acronym.

Of course you have to be optimistic but I haven't heard a true blue saying we will beat you by a cricket score. As for am I happy with the season so far. 2nd in the prem is good but obviously dissapointed we are out of the CL.

If you look at yours and red's sigs, I fail to understand why you have to refer to us, unless you are worried Here's Red's 19 soon to be 20!.....bring on the bitters!!!

and yours "No matter how much money city have,they're still city-you can't polish a turd"

Mr Bitter......i added the "bring on the bitters" because that is what you are and it is derby day on Sunday....then i will remove it.

Worried United !! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif BAGS wink.png

So you have how many campaigns in the Champions League to your credit?? I think that you will find Galatasary and Cluj have a better Champions League record than your team,they as you say are champions of there country,Braga up and coming you only have to look at Shakhtar and Malaga and Celtic even to understand that all teams that qualify are very good and the truth is nearly all have more experience than City ...that is why you are seeded last and to be honest your performances have been the worst in the history of any English club....so that sort of says the seeding was correct wouldn't you say Jack? smile.png

So you are saying seeding should be based on PAST performances, and not on what has transpired in the current season.

So you win the Premiership, undoubtedly the most competitive league and probably the hardest to win throughout Europe. Yet if you win or consistently perform well in a mickey mouse league, such as Romanian League, then obviously you will keep qualifying for CL. That then entitles you to a seeding better or on par with the winners of the hardest League in Europe?blink.png

Take your red tinted specs off, and as a football fan, tell me that is right?

Its &lt;deleted&gt; and you know it. The rules are biased towards the 'old school'. Its a knockout competition, so why not have it the same as the FA cup.... no seeding straight knock out. But we know that will never happen because Platini et al would never sanction Barcelona V Real Madrid in the first round!!

Anyway onto Sunday. Our under-performing attackers V your porous defence!!! Its MARIO TIME!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Oh the irony city who was nobody dissing other countries teams as canon fodder what is citys pedigree?

As for one hand on the trophy none of us are claiming that just saying we have a better chance than you lot who have spent 1 billion and was expecting european domination by now and all th top stars playing for you but hey you have milner and barrywink.png

Oh the irony city who was nobody dissing other countries teams as canon fodder what is citys pedigree?

As for one hand on the trophy none of us are claiming that just saying we have a better chance than you lot who have spent 1 billion and was expecting european domination by now and all th top stars playing for you but hey you have milner and barrywink.png

You are in cloud cuckoo land, nev!!

Who has said City were expecting European dominance by now??blink.png

I can guarantee neither I or MR BOJ have said anything like that, nor any City fan I know.

Certainly nobody at the club has said or intimated it.

Its all in your mind, nev.

I really am looking forward to you comedians swallowing humble pie, next week. I,for one, am going to be relentlesslaugh.png

So you are very confident Jack are you?

A bit arrogant to say the least biggrin.png

Yes, I am very confident.

Basing my opinion on the fact that neither City or United have particularly played well this year. But on paper City have a far better team and we are at home, and we beat you twice last year and your defence is the worst I have ever seen it and I just feel that United deserve a bit of a b!tch slap from Citylaugh.png

Basing my opinion on the fact that neither City or United have particularly played well this year. But on paper City have a far better team and we are at home, and we beat you twice last year and your defence is the worst I have ever seen it and I just feel that United deserve a bit of a b!tch slap from Citylaugh.png

On paper you have a far better team ........i don't think so,league position will show you this..

You beat us twice last year........a derby is always a one off you should know that.

Defense is the worst you have ever seen..........i have seen it a lot worse believe me.

You are at home......good shout! tongue.png

One out of four isn't bad Jack biggrin.png

On paper you have a far better team ........i don't think so,league position will show you this..

You beat us twice last year........a derby is always a one off you should know that.

Defense is the worst you have ever seen..........i have seen it a lot worse believe me.

You are at home......good shout! tongue.png

One out of four isn't bad Jack biggrin.png

Red, either maths isnt your thing or you cant read.

4 things I mentioned........... City are at home...... TRUE

We beat you twice last year TRUE

Defence is the worst I have seen ( not you have seen) TRUE

City have a better team on paper........... OPINION

So I make that 3 out of 4clap2.gif

Still think we will win,and come Monday you and nev will have hibernated somewherelaugh.png

City have a more complete team. As in they have a defense! However i'm becoming more of the opinion that with Utd's strike partnership of RVP and Rooney most sides will have to score more than two to beat them.

Thats why i've gone for 7-2! I think todays the day Utd are found out

Edited by carmine

City have a more complete team. As in they have a defense! However i'm becoming more of the opinion that with Utd's strike partnership of RVP and Rooney most sides will have to score more than two to beat them.

Happy about that as we play tomorrow.

• Like 2

Its nice to be happy but it won't change the outcome. Were you surprised by Ferguson's somewhat negative comments regarding the match?

l

Its nice to be happy but it won't change the outcome. Were you surprised by Ferguson's somewhat negative comments regarding the match?

Mate even if we lose we will be level on points, we will have played 2 away games more than city, and already played city liverpool chelsea villa everton and newcastle away.

Win and we go 6 clear,so we are in a pretty good position going into this derby.

I just hope we turn up and have a go and it is a decent game, last 2 derbys there last season we parked the bus, season before city did the same.

• Like 1

l

Mate even if we lose we will be level on points, we will have played 2 away games more than city, and already played city liverpool chelsea villa everton and newcastle away.

Win and we go 6 clear,so we are in a pretty good position going into this derby.

I just hope we turn up and have a go and it is a decent game, last 2 derbys there last season we parked the bus, season before city did the same.

What with the injuries to your defense pretty much all season i can't decide whether its a great reflection on Fergusons leadership that you are top or a poor reflection on the rest of us.

Probably a bit of both. When Vidiv, Smalling and Jones are back it should be a cruise based on whats happened so far this season. Regardless though, I certainly don't think the premier league is as good as it was three or four years ago.

The Premier League is harder now maybe not as much quality as a few years ago true! but every team now gives the top sides a good game and i think it is harder to win now because of it.

The Premier League is harder now maybe not as much quality as a few years ago true! but every team now gives the top sides a good game and i think it is harder to win now because of it.

Don't agree. I think Mourinho's Chelsea team would have had this league wrapped up by christmas

Don't agree. I think Mourinho's Chelsea team would have had this league wrapped up by christmas

Nobody wins the league at christmas mate,stop talking &lt;deleted&gt;.

Nobody wins the league at christmas mate,stop talking &lt;deleted&gt;.

rolleyes.gif I think you are well aware what i mean. The simple fact is that Utd being top does not reflect well on the rest of us. Sorry if that hits a nerve but you will find out soon enough when you actually have to play a decent CL team. You'll probably get hammered

• Like 1

Maybe ....so what! your ABUism is so sad.

United are top end of..... maybe City will be top tomorrow will it change then because they are top?

If you was top it would also change i imagine,but that will never happen because you are not consistent enough.

Saying a league is crap is immaterial ....what matters is at the end of the season and being top......Chelsea where amazing last season weren't they! NOT! and look what happened to them wink.png

Maybe ....so what! your ABUism is so sad.

United are top end of..... maybe City will be top tomorrow will it change then because they are top?

If you was top it would also change i imagine,but that will never happen because you are not consistent enough.

Saying a league is crap is immaterial ....what matters is at the end of the season and being top......Chelsea where amazing last season weren't they! NOT! and look what happened to them wink.png

Oh dear, i seem to have hit a raw nerve. biggrin.png