Manchester City

mrbojangles

I also think this is the end of Balotelli's City career.

If no one buys him in January, I suppose he could be chanced in the odd game against Wigan, Reading and QPR etc. But even in those games, City will probably still need 11 men.

Edited by uptheos

Its MARIO TIME!!!!

As I predicted, Balotelli starts with Aguero.

Come on Mario, show them Rags and make them eat their wordsthumbsup.gif

Unfortunately they pulled off the world class Mario, 50 minutes too late!

Looked a different side when he went off.

Agreed.

I honestly thought he was going to have a great game. Dead wrong though.

Tevez and Aguero link up far better and there was more fluidity once Tevez came on.

I think thats the end for Balotelli.

On the game, we lost a game that we shouldnt and didnt deserve to lose, immaterial what these red tinted spec Rags say.

On the coin throwing incident... there is no place for that in football. However, the gob sh!te Ferdinand didnt help matters and some would say he got what he deserved. I saw him and Neville do similar actions towards Liverpool fans a few years ago. It was totally uneccessary to wind up the opponents fans, but I guess its United we are talking about... they do what they want.

If you think city should have won up to you, we deserved our win, the team played well, we scored 3 goals and could have been more, but no you cannot give any credit to united can you, you bitter blue ####.

Edited by mrbojangles
Bad language removed

Its MARIO TIME!!!!

As I predicted, Balotelli starts with Aguero.

Come on Mario, show them Rags and make them eat their wordsthumbsup.gif

Unfortunately they pulled off the world class Mario, 50 minutes too late!

Looked a different side when he went off.

Agreed.

I honestly thought he was going to have a great game. Dead wrong though.

Tevez and Aguero link up far better and there was more fluidity once Tevez came on.

I think thats the end for Balotelli.

On the game, we lost a game that we shouldnt and didnt deserve to lose, immaterial what these red tinted spec Rags say.

On the coin throwing incident... there is no place for that in football. However, the gob sh!te Ferdinand didnt help matters and some would say he got what he deserved. I saw him and Neville do similar actions towards Liverpool fans a few years ago. It was totally uneccessary to wind up the opponents fans, but I guess its United we are talking about... they do what they want.

If you think city should have won up to you, we deserved our win, the team played well, we scored 3 goals and could have been more, but no you cannot give any credit to united can you, you bitter blue ####.

Resorting to name calling, nev?

You won the game you daft sod!!

Did you honestly watch the game?? Joe Hart didnt have a save to make. 3 shots on target, 3 goals!!

Yes United played well, but in my opinion were lucky to win.

Edited by mrbojangles
Bad language removed and replaced with #

Admittedly i am not a fan of Balotelli but i was sure it was a mistake to start with him. As to how big a mistake even i'm surprised. He let down his team mates and the trust put in him by his manager. Playing him was like fielding a team with ten men. Absolutely pathetic.

Although i turned over at 10.00 o'clock i thought City were a different side with the introduction of Tevez. I also think this is the end of Balotelli's City career.

If the authorities don't deal with this throwing of objects business a player will lose an eye. I do hope they focus on the perpetrators and not the club.

Hindsight is 20/20 vision.

In hindsight, obviously Balotelli should not have started. But I always had a feeling this was a game made for Mario. Sadly that was not to be..

I am not condoning throwing coins at players, however compare what Ferdinand did yesterday, to what Jelavic did for Everton.

Late goals to win the game. Jelavic went straight to his fans in celebration. No problem with that.

Why did Ferdinand go straight to the City fans, taunting them and taking the p!ss? Same as him and Neviile a few years ago at Liverpool.

Its childish and totally uneccessary. The man is only one step behind John Terry as most hated man in football. He should be sanctioned, he could have caused a riot, knob that he is!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

going to sleeep now witth a fat smle

Well I am assuming, having read your comments which have now been deleted, that you must have drunk about 3 gallons of beer last night, so you will probably be resurfacing around Wednesday!laugh.png

We lost the battle but not the war Red.

Hope you have the worst hangover ever!!clap2.gif

Also, look at the stats, we had more possesion and more shots on target.

Unfortunately for City, stats mean nothing if the other side scores more goals.

Yeah, I wasn't saying that in isolation Ups. I was responding to nev who is convinced that United deserved more when in fact they only had 3 shots on target and all 3 went in.

Why did Ferdinand go straight to the City fans, taunting them and taking the p!ss?

Firstly, I too am not condoning the coin throwing.

We said the same last night and actually Ferdinand should be done for inciting the crowd. Either that, or he actually went to celebrate in front of the United fans and it was they who threw the coin!! wink.png

Admittedly i am not a fan of Balotelli but i was sure it was a mistake to start with him. As to how big a mistake even i'm surprised. He let down his team mates and the trust put in him by his manager. Playing him was like fielding a team with ten men. Absolutely pathetic.

Although i turned over at 10.00 o'clock i thought City were a different side with the introduction of Tevez. I also think this is the end of Balotelli's City career.

If the authorities don't deal with this throwing of objects business a player will lose an eye. I do hope they focus on the perpetrators and not the club.

Hindsight is 20/20 vision.

In hindsight, obviously Balotelli should not have started. But I always had a feeling this was a game made for Mario. Sadly that was not to be..

I am not condoning throwing coins at players, however compare what Ferdinand did yesterday, to what Jelavic did for Everton.

Late goals to win the game. Jelavic went straight to his fans in celebration. No problem with that.

Why did Ferdinand go straight to the City fans, taunting them and taking the p!ss? Same as him and Neviile a few years ago at Liverpool.

Its childish and totally uneccessary. The man is only one step behind John Terry as most hated man in football. He should be sanctioned, he could have caused a riot, knob that he is!!

Not hindsight mate. That overated egotistical clown will cost your manager his job. Leaving Tevez on the bench, and to a slightly lesser extent Dzeko was utter nonsense. He brings very little to the game bar a good penalty take if required.

As for the coin throwing, if thats what Ferdinand did, to provoke then he too should be severely dealt with. Ban and fine imo

Incidentally, i had my forehead sliced open at Maine road in the early eighties i believe it was. We also went on to lose 1-0 on a very cold midweek evening

Why did Ferdinand go straight to the City fans, taunting them and taking the p!ss?

We said the same last night and actually Ferdinand should be done for inciting the crowd. Either that, or he actually went to celebrate in front of the United fans and it was they who threw the coin!! wink.png

Pass the blame onto Ferdinandw00t.gif what a player is to blame for a coin thrown at him, was it also his fault being black for the racial abuse he copped too?, the coin came from the city fans next to where he was celebrating in front of the united fans and a city fan has been arrested.

• Like 1

Pass the blame onto Ferdinandw00t.gif what a player is to blame for a coin thrown at him, was it also his fault being black for the racial abuse he copped too?, the coin came from the city fans next to where he was celebrating in front of the united fans and a city fan has been arrested.

I'm not trying to pass the blame. I am saying BOTH of them are at fault. The guy throwing the coin is totally out of order and should have the book thrown at him. Did you see the venom on Ferdinands face? That was right in front of the City fans and nowhere near the United fans and was meant to incite. He too should be brought before the FA. But your red tinted specs never see that one of yours can ever put a foot wrong.

And if you didn't see it. After RVP scored. Rooney ran straight past your fans and slid on his knees to celebrate in front of ours.

Again. I am not condoning throwing coins. But some of these players should shoulder some of the blame. When Adebayor ran the length of the pitch to the Arsenal fans, he deservedley got in trouble and so should Rio and possibly Rooney.

Tevez did City no favours in the closing minutes. Having been 2 down 2-2 would have been a good point for them. He had a major whinge when he was rightly penalised for backing in and shoving a Utd player off the ball. He followed up by giving away the cruical free kick at the end. With RVP and Rooney around in particular its madness to give away a stupid free kick in a dangerous area. He should have been sent off just before the end for a petulant kick on a Utd defender.

Tevez did City no favours in the closing minutes. Having been 2 down 2-2 would have been a good point for them. He had a major whinge when he was rightly penalised for backing in and shoving a Utd player off the ball. He followed up by giving away the cruical free kick at the end. With RVP and Rooney around in particular its madness to give away a stupid free kick in a dangerous area. He should have been sent off just before the end for a petulant kick on a Utd defender.

You must have better eyes than me, salty!!

I didnt see a foul. I saw no contact. Even when it was replayed, never saw contact. Not saying it wasnt there, just that I didnt see it, despite having seen it 3 or 4 times.

The incident before where he got booked for dissent, it was a clear foul on him, 100%

I accept he was lucky to stay on the pitch kicking out at Jones.

You must have better eyes than me, salty!!

I didnt see a foul. I saw no contact. Even when it was replayed, never saw contact. Not saying it wasnt there, just that I didnt see it, despite having seen it 3 or 4 times.

I watched it last night several times and again on the city sites extended highlights. There was no contact and the cheating git dived.

Watch MOTD. From one camera angle they show Tevez clearly clipping Rafael's left foot. You can see the foot move sideways as he does it.smile.png Also Tevez didn't complain. If it wasn't a foul he'd have been up in arms at the referee.

And another thing. About the only thing that baffoon Atkinson gave us was when Toure got hacked all over the place. Except, Toure had stood tall and was off on the attack, so what did Atkinson do to give us the "advantage"? Yeah, he blew the whistle and pulled us back. Divhead.

Watch MOTD. From one camera angle they show Tevez clearly clipping Rafael's left foot. You can see the foot move sideways as he does it.smile.png Also Tevez didn't complain. If it wasn't a foul he'd have been up in arms at the referee.

I've just looked again and Tevez holds his arms up in total amazement that it''s been given. To me it looks like Rafael has clipped his own bladdy heels. Cheating, diving git !!

And another thing. About the only thing that baffoon Atkinson gave us was when Toure got hacked all over the place. Except, Toure had stood tall and was off on the attack, so what did Atkinson do to give us the "advantage"? Yeah, he blew the whistle and pulled us back. Divhead.

He also gave you the advantage when he ruled out a perfectly good goal from Young.

He also gave you the advantage when he failed to give a stonewall penalty after Evra was barged over in the penalty area.

We'll happily allow Toure the advantage to play on if you give us the 'goal' and 'penalty'.clap2.gif

• Like 2

I've just looked again and Tevez holds his arms up in total amazement that it''s been given. To me it looks like Rafael has clipped his own bladdy heels. Cheating, diving git !!

Tevez holds his arms up in total amazement? ......................but keeps his mouth shutcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

If Tevez hadn't committed a foul he couldn't keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it........especially against Man U. It wasn't amazement on his face it was the realization that he'd committed a foul in a dangerous area and dropped a <deleted>!!!

Those blue tinted glasses you're looking through are obviously much too dark to see anything clearlybiggrin.png.

Tevez holds his arms up in total amazement? ......................but keeps his mouth shutcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

If Tevez hadn't committed a foul he couldn't keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it........especially against Man U. It wasn't amazement on his face it was the realization that he'd committed a foul in a dangerous area and dropped a <deleted>!!!

Those blue tinted glasses you're looking through are obviously much too dark to see anything clearlybiggrin.png.

Hey Genius, he kept his mouth shut because he had been booked 2 minutes earlier for dissentrolleyes.gif

Hey Genius, he kept his mouth shut because he had been booked 2 minutes earlier for dissentrolleyes.gif

No point jack. Trying to have a sensible debate is futile today with this giddy bunch.

I see MrRed hasn't emerged from his pit yet. Wonder if you'll get an apology !!