Manchester City

mrbojangles

^Very true but United are still <deleted>!

Another astonishingly erudite eruption from the all too predictable Master Red.tongue.png

It's quite a long sentence for MrRed that one, jelly. He's still a one fingered typer you know tongue.png

I now await abuse from all of the other one fingered typers.

^Very true but United are still <deleted>!

Another astonishingly erudite eruption from the all too predictable Master Red.tongue.png

It's quite a long sentence for MrRed that one, jelly. He's still a one fingered typer you know tongue.png

I now await abuse from all of the other one fingered typers.

Astonishingly and erudite ....even all too predictable and a Master at that,Red eruption or erection?(or should that read versa vica......... five fingers is a handful,enough for my type.

Edited by MrRed

OLDHAM FA CUP GOAL HERO REECE WABARA COULD SEE LOAN FROM MANCHESTER CITY EXTENDED

MANCHESTER CITY youngster Reece Wabara, who scored Oldham’s FA Cup winner against Liverpool, could have his loan spell with the League One giant-killers extended.

City assistant manager David Platt said: “His loan had actually finished already and they asked to extend it so he could play in the cup tie, so to get the winning goal is terrific.”

Story here:- http://www.express.c...r-City-extended

Reports are rife that Mario will be off to Milan and to try and help the deal go through he is prepared to take a pay cut. Albeit he will still be on a fortune, it is nevertheless a refreshing change from the normal greedy players who won't drop their salary, if there is any substance in it.

Reports are rife that Mario will be off to Milan and to try and help the deal go through he is prepared to take a pay cut. Albeit he will still be on a fortune, it is nevertheless a refreshing change from the normal greedy players who won't drop their salary, if there is any substance in it.

His adoptive mother is in Italy. His first born child is over there. I think it is the best move for him, to be honest.

He is a one off, and I wish him all the best.

He was instrumental in both goals that won the League and the FA Cup. A player of undoubted talent, but too unpredictable mentally.

I think he will go to Milan rather than Juventus, given their fans racist elements.

His adoptive mother is in Italy. His first born child is over there. I think it is the best move for him, to be honest.

He was instrumental in both goals that won the League and the FA Cup. A player of undoubted talent, but too unpredictable mentally.

I think he will go to Milan rather than Juventus, given their fans racist elements.

Totally agree jack. I'm just sorry we didn't get to see the best of him. I'm sure he'll come good soon.

Totally agree jack. I'm just sorry we didn't get to see the best of him. I'm sure he'll come good soon.

Agreed.

He will either become a world beater, or a broken man. There will be no middle ground.

I just think it is a better situation for him over there.

I'm really going to miss Super Mario in England. I don't watch Italian football but hopefully he will still do crazy things that will put him in the news.

Always found him entertaining...

And until this season, at least he scored a decent amount of goals so they put up with him. Hasn't done enough this season, I think, and not to mention the well publicized fight with the manager. That probably didn't help.

I think I'm a broken man too nev. Massive 2 points dropped there. Totally dominated but couldn't get it in the net. Their goalie had a great game unfortunately for us.

Harry had them well organised defensively and no doubt they will play similar with all the top teams but it's very dangerous gamble. The fans must also be biting their nails off for 90 mins.

Agreed i thought it was a game of two wonderful saves in the first half(Barry's shot and Abdul's shot)and a cracker from Cesar at the end from Silva.And you have to say they played well for the point defensively.

Incredible how you never won the game but at the end really felt like you are missing Toure's gile in the middle and bringing on Rodwell and Sinclair was weak wasn't it.

And annoyingly it was my banker city win! sad.png

Edited by MrRed

Incredible how you never won the game but at the end really felt like you are missing Toure's gile in the middle and bringing on Rodwell and Sinclair was weak wasn't it.

Mmm. A must win and we bring on them 2 without hardly any match fitness. However, looking at the bench he didn't have much choice. Now that was either because he named the wrong squad in the first place or he didn't have much choice through injuries. I don't harp on about injuries because the squad should be good enough but a lot of people forget just how many injuries we have been carrying. Coupled with the African Cup, even with our depth, we are quite short at the moment.

Agreed i thought it was a game of two wonderful saves in the first half(Barry's shot and Abdul's shot)and a cracker from Cesar at the end from Silva.And you have to say they played well for the point defensively.

And annoyingly it was my banker city win! sad.png

To be fair Sinclair did a couple of nice runs in the few minutes he was on.

I am becoming ever more disillusional with Nasri. He simply goes missing for too long.

Redknapp had QPR well organised, 10 men behind the ball, and they fought for everything. Nonetheless, 2 points dropped.

Mmm. A must win and we bring on them 2 without hardly any match fitness. However, looking at the bench he didn't have much choice. Now that was either because he named the wrong squad in the first place or he didn't have much choice through injuries. I don't harp on about injuries because the squad should be good enough but a lot of people forget just how many injuries we have been carrying. Coupled with the African Cup, even with our depth, we are quite short at the moment.

And to be fair to Mancini, it looks like he has been let down by Transfers in this window, for the second time running. I know its always difficult in January, but surely Tixi Whatsisname could have brought someone in??

And to be fair to Mancini, it looks like he has been let down by Transfers in this window, for the second time running. I know its always difficult in January, but surely Tixi Whatsisname could have brought someone in??

Maybe with the Mario situation now sorted, there may be a surprise for us either today or tomorrow. I didn't think we were ver gonna sign someone till we had sold and Roberto hasn't been whinging about it. Tixi (what a daft name) may have something up his sleeve.

Your squads easily good enough not to need new players. I'm sure it would help to have some new recruits but its hardly necessary.

What you really need is for Robin Van Persie to get injured.

To be honest mate bar signing Messi or Ronaldo there is nobody about or available that you could sign who would change your position this season.

That is why i think now that Mancini is on his last legs this season if he wins nothing,i don't think he can get tham back to how they played last year on a consistent basis.

To be honest mate bar signing Messi or Ronaldo there is nobody about or available that you could sign who would change your position this season.

That is why i think now that Mancini is on his last legs this season if he wins nothing,i don't think he can get tham back to how they played last year on a consistent basis.

I dont agree.

Refer to the article that BJ posted a few days ago.

City have the same number of points at this stage of the season as they had last. Hart has more clean sheets .

Sure we steamrollered a lot of teams last year, including United. But teams got wise to that, and shut up shop like QPR last night. We just have to find another way around that tactic.

Dont worry, Mancini will be here next season. Had Guardiola been available AND we went trophyless this season, then there is a chance that you would have been right. But the situation as it is, I think you are wrong. Plus the gap is now down to 4 points.... you still have to win your game in hand. Never an easy game in the Premiership.

I dont agree.

City have the same number of points at this stage of the season as they had last. Hart has more clean sheets .

Sure we steamrollered a lot of teams last year, including United. But teams got wise to that, and shut up shop like QPR last night. We just have to find another way around that tactic.

Dont worry, Mancini will be here next season. Had Guardiola been available AND we went trophyless this season, then there is a chance that you would have been right. But the situation as it is, I think you are wrong. Plus the gap is now down to 4 points.... you still have to win your game in hand. Never an easy game in the Premiership.

Jose Mourinho will take over. Wouldn't surprise me if the deals already done

So, Falcao is no longer available?

Like i said Ed, they don't need to sign anyone. Just hope that Van Persie does a cruciate and then you are f****d. RVP Utd.

Ever see how narked Red Nose gets at the mere suggestion you are reliant on the 29 year old that you paid over 20m for. His nose turns purple an it ain't a pleasant sight on a 43 inch LED in HD in can tell you Ed

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

I dont agree.

Jose Mourinho will take over. Wouldn't surprise me if the deals already done

No Chance.

We will see who is right!! No Way Jose.

Remember this?

snapback.pngadder, on 2011-08-23 00:30:31, said:

snapback.pnguptheos, on 2011-08-23 00:15:07, said:

snapback.pngadder, on 2011-08-22 18:23:56, said:

Just send a pm no probs. How come your not allowedWell I think discussing anything to do with wagering isn't allowed.

Let's set a criteria and time frame for Balotelli in the Premier League then. You seem to think he's going to be awesome,what exactly are you saying he will be doing by when..... to earn that title?

Back to you.

He has shown that is is a big game player. His skill is beyond doubt . The media is making him a target I have never seen such a attack on a player. They have tried everything to unsettle him but for a young lad he has shouldered it very well.

Given all that he has a great future ahead of him at Etihad Stadium . He will force himself into a star studded team & win trophies . His rise will coincide with the rise of City. He is at the right place at the right time with the skills to be the best

He will force himself into a star studded team & win trophies . His rise will coincide with the rise of City. He is at the right place at the right time with the skills to be the best

I can't make head nor tail of the quotes Ups.

However, in fairness to Mario on the above. Albeit he didn't force his way into the regular team, he was integral in the final day of last season where he did the final assist to Aguero that won us the prem. Upto that point it looked like we had blown it. In addition to the Prem Title, he also got a medal and was man of the match in the FA Cup we won in 2011. The first silverware we had won for decades. So he got the trophy's you mention. I ain't gonna be too hard on him cos he was part of the squad that ended our silverware drought.

Plus. He scored 2 goals at Old Trafford in the 1-6 drubbing we gave them, which was their worst home defeat since the 50's. Which funny enough, we also won that one 0-5. Just saying. biggrin.png