Manchester City

mrbojangles

He sounds like he comes from Jamaica biggrin.png

How ya doin Denzil bruda! rasssss!!!

Some of you guys are acting like Fools and Horses with nose's stuck in the Trotters family business biggrin.png saying that I didn't know his dad had it in him. whistling.gif

BTsmile.png

So he was dumped by Arsenal then!

Yes not good enough for Arsenal and dumped by Spurs say's it all really, how desperate city have become since the FFP.biggrin.png

So Nev does that mean there will be no RedNose led FA investigation as to why he didn't join Utd?

Yes not good enough for Arsenal and dumped by Spurs say's it all really, how desperate city have become since the FFP.biggrin.png

So Nev does that mean there will be no RedNose led FA investigation as to why he didn't join Utd?

Carmine as to the reference to Fryers can you tell me why the club never signed him in the summer of 2012 when he was training with you......instead letting him go to Standard Liege? Cheers.

edit ...put in BOLD so Carmine can answer smile.png

I know why this happened and so do most of Wythenshawe some times you do talk <deleted> wink.png

Edited by MrRed

Carmine as to the reference to Fryers can you tell me why the club never signed him in the summer of 2012 when he was training with you......instead letting him go to Standard Liege? Cheers.

I know why this happened and so do most of Wythenshawe some times you do talk <deleted> wink.png

Sorry Ed, but are you suggesting we did something wrong? If so, what exactly?

No need to be sorry, i understand.....now answer the question! whistling.gif

Let me get this right...your question is why did we decide to not sign a player then but later changed our minds?

Theres nothing to answer. We made a decision not to, thats it. Tell me how that is doing something wrong Mr Ed?

You lot just missed out because you were not on the ball as it were. Thats the sum of itsmile.png

Edited by carmine

Why would there be? he is not good enough for spurs or arsenal so he is no where good enough for man utd, as for bringing Fryers up again answer reds question, why did you let him go to liege then sign him after we know why being a spurs fan do you?

Why would there be? he is not good enough for spurs or arsenal so he is no where good enough for man utd, as for bringing Fryers up again answer reds question, why did you let him go to liege then sign him after we know why being a spurs fan do you?

We took another look at him and decided he's good enough. What are you getting all upset about? rolleyes.gif

Decided he's good enough for Man Yoo have ya....don't worry....you can buy him in a few years for £30m....! biggrin.png

Let me get this right...your question is why did we decide to not sign a player then but later changed our minds?

Theres nothing to answer. We made a decision not to, thats it. Tell me how that is doing something wrong Mr Ed?

You lot just missed out because you were not on the ball as it were. Thats the sum of itsmile.png

So you thought he was not worth signing because of the fee you would of had to pay? or was it is footballing credentials that were the problem?..........and then when he went to Liege and got home sick you decided to sign him biggrin.png

You changed your minds! Mr Levy is involved so there is always something wrong ask all who have dealt with him on transfers.

We didn't want him so we never missed any chance ...he was in fact not good enough for us at United.."that is the sum of it" laugh.png

• Like 1

So you thought he was not worth signing because of the fee you would of had to pay? or was it is footballing credentials that were the problem?..........and then when he went to Liege and got home sick you decided to sign him biggrin.png

You changed your minds! Mr Levy is involved so there is always something wrong ask all who have dealt with him on transfers.

We didn't want him so we never missed any chance ...he was in fact not good enough for us at United.."that is the sum of it" laugh.png

RedNose didn't want Fryers!! Is that right!!!cheesy.gif

Why would there be? he is not good enough for spurs or arsenal so he is no where good enough for man utd,

And you've come up with that decision based on what facts exactly. Just because United didn't get or go for him, he must be rubbish. He's a youth international, so there must be something. Do you not think that maybe, your scouts didn't see him or his potential? You can't get every youth player and then claim you brought him through the youth system.

Back to Man City news: Now, that sterling manager of men, Mr. Mancini has opted to criticize Kompany in the media for his recent international duty with Belgium. Doesn't Mr. Mancini realize that City is not going to catch United ? (sorry to say, but the truth). City have enough malcontents and underperformers on the squad without the manager spouting off at one of the club stalwarts, not to mention captain. What's the strategy ? Keep some of the overpaid, underperforming clowns, and piss off Kompany and Yaya ?!huh.png

Back to Man City news: Now, that sterling manager of men, Mr. Mancini has opted to criticize Kompany in the media for his recent international duty with Belgium. Doesn't Mr. Mancini realize that City is not going to catch United ? (sorry to say, but the truth). City have enough malcontents and underperformers on the squad without the manager spouting off at one of the club stalwarts, not to mention captain. What's the strategy ? Keep some of the overpaid, underperforming clowns, and piss off Kompany and Yaya ?!huh.png

"I'm off so I'll take the rest of them with me!" tongue.png

Wasn't he having a go at the Belgium manager rather than the player?

Wasn't he having a go at the Belgium manager rather than the player?

Both, from what I read today. Despite Mancini's wacky substitutions and using the media to criticize his players, it looks like he's going to stay. I'd like to like the guy, but he's making it nearly impossible week after week. I'm increasingly under the impression that he's a spoiled brat, who screams bloody murder when his supper is cold, and kicks the dog for not being better looking.post-4641-1156694606.gif

The thing is Jelly, Kompany has been out for weeks injured and unable to play for us (his bread and butter club) yet he plays for Belgium. Could you imagine Fergie putting up with that? To be honest, I was also livid when I heard he was going to play.

Why would there be? he is not good enough for spurs or arsenal so he is no where good enough for man utd,

And you've come up with that decision based on what facts exactly. Just because United didn't get or go for him, he must be rubbish. He's a youth international, so there must be something. Do you not think that maybe, your scouts didn't see him or his potential? You can't get every youth player and then claim you brought him through the youth system.

You don't have any scouts at city just the girl guides.I for one am looking forward to the raggae man bursting into the first team ........................at Rochdale!

The thing is Jelly, Kompany has been out for weeks injured and unable to play for us (his bread and butter club) yet he plays for Belgium. Could you imagine Fergie putting up with that? To be honest, I was also livid when I heard he was going to play.

Soft lad manager that is what he is...no power over the great and good of football ...nothing like the RED genius smile.png

Where are all City's new young players anyway? I thought your academy was "second to none"!

The "second to none" academy isn't built yet but I think you know that

Yes mate...the question is if not why not?

FFP looms large....and if it is adhered to strictly you will need the best facilities double quick.

Ours is ready of course. biggrin.png

You don't have any scouts at city just the girl guides.I for one am looking forward to the raggae man bursting into the first team ........................at Rochdale!

Well he is only 16, so at least give the guy (who you have absolutely no clue of his ability) a chance.

Soft lad manager that is what he is...no power over the great and good of football ...nothing like the RED genius smile.png

"Genius" isn't the first word that springs to mind with SAF

Where are all City's new young players anyway? I thought your academy was "second to none"!

Erm. Because planning permission has only just been passed. This is the UK you know, you can't just ask the Phu Yai Baan and then throw up a lot of concrete

Erm. Because planning permission has only just been passed. This is the UK you know, you can't just ask the Phu Yai Baan and then throw up a lot of concrete

It'll be finished by the summer then?