Manchester City

mrbojangles

should feel right at home down here all you northerners !

pissing with rain, dull and windy as a Thai bird out on the lash after 2nd helpings of sticky rice and som tam plah/ poo. tongue.png

^ match made in heaven then ! biggrin.png

Bets on half the Wigan fans not making it out of Leicester Square? laugh.png

city will walk this when they wake up. wigan have been smart so far though, defending deep and in numbers, looking to stretch it wide when in possession. won't last though.

Disagree....McManaman looks hungry.

IMO, when wigan dont fuc up at the bac they are as good as anything outside the top 5ish, man city look like they've caught wigan on a day when they are keepin their concentration,,,,, so far.

Manchester will be dancing tonight!

Cheshire will be silent.

Two Manchester sides (red and blue) will be celebrating a pair of trophies this evening while the nearest rivals from Cheshire Arabia will be distraught having spent loads of money for nowt.

More to follow...but for the time being..hahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 2

Well-played Wigan. McManaman has been a revelation in the last three games. Martinez wins the first of many trophies. Now just roll over and die at the Emirates please!

[blue blue moon this year. Taking Tevez off will haunt Mancini all Summer]

city will walk this when they wake up. wigan have been smart so far though, defending deep and in numbers, looking to stretch it wide when in possession. won't last though.

Still asleep ????? Bye bye Roberto

Well done Wigan. The best team won. We just didn't look interested and if Mancini can't get his team geared up for an FA Cup final then that is just bad management IMO and I won't give a hoot if he's gone by next sunday evening.

• Like 1

Well done Wigan. The best team won. We just didn't look interested and if Mancini can't get his team geared up for an FA Cup final then that is just bad management IMO and I won't give a hoot if he's gone by next sunday evening.

FairPlay Mr BJ, they just didn't look interested. Keane on ITV, just said that they needed more players, but to be honest look at what they have already spent in comparison to Wigan, no excuses. Mankini was adamant he was not leaving, but that performance I think has done for him.

FairPlay Mr BJ, they just didn't look interested. Keane on ITV, just said that they needed more players, but to be honest look at what they have already spent in comparison to Wigan, no excuses. Mankini was adamant he was not leaving, but that performance I think has done for him.

The "team" haven't looked interested for a few weeks now. At first I put it down to losing the title but then in the games we played last week I thought I'd be seeing players trying to play for their place today but they weren't. Something has happened behind the scnes I reckon.

The "team" haven't looked interested for a few weeks now. At first I put it down to losing the title but then in the games we played last week I thought I'd be seeing players trying to play for their place today but they weren't. Something has happened behind the scnes I reckon.

Mancini must be gone after that performance don't you reckon mrboj?

Didn't look like the players wanted to play for him at all.

You would have thought there would have been some reaction to losing the title, but they just looked like their interested in picking up their pay packets. Could be a lot of traffic through this summer.

• Like 1

I've never rated Barry anyway....

I've been slaggin him off all season. He;s just too slow for my liking.

I bet he isn't so slow when he's picking up his pay slip.