Manchester City

mrbojangles

I remember when United got beat by Real Madrid. Neither I nor regular Blue posters on here, came gloating.

B####cks you never....

I agree about Pelligrini. He just sounds like another Mancini. More a populist choice than a well thought our appointment...

I say Fergie to City for a season just for the caper....

Yet we lose an FA Cup final and all of a sudden we are a bad team?blink.png And gloating at an all time high.coffee1.gif

They are getting their gloating in now jack, cos they are worried they be the butt of the jokes next year. I must admit though, I was surprised at the level of gloating on here this morning. You'd think it was United who won the final instead of them not even getting past the Quarters.

I remember when United got beat by Real Madrid. Neither I nor regular Blue posters on here, came gloating.

B####cks you never....

We gave you loads of grief about you lot whining on and on about the sending off being the reason you lost to Real but I bet you can't find a single post from a City fan with "ha, ha, ha, ha" in it. You RAGs are once again showing your true personalities. But carry on please.

They haven't played like a real team since. I'm all for Mancini's ouster, but not sold on Pellegrini.

Yeah, Pellegrinin isn't the first person I'd put on my short list either.

think he's a smarter manager than mancini myself. just seems more innovative and creative.

city haven't really looked like a team all season, just a collection of individuals.

• Like 1

They haven't played like a real team since. I'm all for Mancini's ouster, but not sold on Pellegrini.

think he's a smarter manager than mancini myself. just seems more innovative and creative.

city haven't really looked like a team all season, just a collection of individuals.

Your right stevie and I know jack would rather have some managerial stability (which I would also like) but if a manager can't get his individuals to play as a team, in my book he is failing the main attribute that a manager should possess.

The 'Hahaha's were more about the fact City had even planned their open top bus parade...

You lot have won enough trophies to know any team in a final has to plan these way in advance. So what is unusual here. And didn't you lot all have your 20th t-shirts printed last year wink.png

The 'Hahaha's were more about the fact City had even planned their open top bus parade...

You lot have won enough trophies to know any team in a final has to plan these way in advance. So what is unusual here. And didn't you lot all have your 20th t-shirts printed last year wink.png

Yes we did but they came in handy this year.biggrin.png

Yes we did but they came in handy this year.biggrin.png

Somehow I don't think these can be recycled. From your Stretfordender site:- http://www.stretfordender.info/blog/?m=201203

post-19542-0-40294200-1368334114_thumb.j

Whats the difference between Manchester and New Orleans???.............you can still hear the blues in New Orleans!

It's funny but until today, I wanted Spurs to get a top 4 place. wink.png

If we don't get fourth then we won't have deserved it. The blame will be placed at the door of Mr Levy. Simple as. smile.png

Your right stevie and I know jack would rather have some managerial stability (which I would also like) but if a manager can't get his individuals to play as a team, in my book he is failing the main attribute that a manager should possess.

I agree.

I just dont want to go backwards and go through the cr@p we've been through the past 40yrs.

If the owners genuinely dont want Mancini, then get rid. But I dont understand why they would give him a 5 yr contract. His management style hasnt changed over the past 12 months. He is what he is!!

Although Mancini must shoulder some of the blame, and I still do not know WHY we keep putting in these lifeless performances (its not a one off), the club must also shoulder its blame. They should have come out yesterday before kick off and put the record straight about Pellegrini (if its BS). That would have had everyone firing in the same direction, instead of looking over their shoulders and worrying about the future.

I just wonder if there are just too many factions, too many people pulling in different directions. City have a HUGE backroom staff. All serving different masters. It can cause instability. Mancini has his Italians, Marwood I am sure has his boys, Tixi has his boys. Just guessing, but it seems as though everyone is not singing off the same hymn sheet. Too many people with too many agendas. Thats what see as the problem, though I am not privvy to what is really happening.

But I repeat, if they feel Mancini cannot do the job, replace with a tried and trusted option. NOT Pelegrini. I dont want no scarecrow on steroids managing my team.

• Like 1

When I've watched City against Chelsea they have looked a good side, but over the course of the season it seems as if too many players have dipped in form (aguero, silva) since last year. Odd considering I thought they would have the belief after winning the league last year and improve.

Maybe it could be because of too much rotation?

When I've watched City against Chelsea they have looked a good side, but over the course of the season it seems as if too many players have dipped in form (aguero, silva) since last year. Odd considering I thought they would have the belief after winning the league last year and improve.

Maybe it could be because of too much rotation?

When fit, Aguero and Silva have played almost every time.

They have both been battling injuries this year, but I cannot accept 90% of the team dipping in form all at the same time. We all have off days, and City are not robots. But there have been too many performances like yesterdays.......unacceptable.

I mean Clichy made MacManaman look like Ronaldo!!

There was virtually no creativity in the team.Anyway, hopefully I will wake up tomorrow and find its all been a bad dream

Two (Three? Four?) words.

Overpaid primadonnas.

Look at McManaman.....hungry for the win.

I hope they are as ravenous on Tuesday night! biggrin.png

i expect that they will be absolutely bloody shattered on tuesday night.

Overpaid primadonnas.

Its a bigger game than the cup final. They should be out on the training ground now!

Overpaid primadonnas.

Yep, absolutely knackered and facing a well rested Arsenal at the library. I think Wigan will get thrashed. Hope i'm wrong but i doubt it

Overpaid primadonnas.

Its a bigger game than the cup final. They should be out on the training ground now!

Resting more like. I imagine Wenger will use his pace on the wings and run them ragged.

I agree.

I just dont want to go backwards and go through the cr@p we've been through the past 40yrs.

If the owners genuinely dont want Mancini, then get rid. But I dont understand why they would give him a 5 yr contract. His management style hasnt changed over the past 12 months. He is what he is!!

Although Mancini must shoulder some of the blame, and I still do not know WHY we keep putting in these lifeless performances (its not a one off), the club must also shoulder its blame. They should have come out yesterday before kick off and put the record straight about Pellegrini (if its BS). That would have had everyone firing in the same direction, instead of looking over their shoulders and worrying about the future.

I just wonder if there are just too many factions, too many people pulling in different directions. City have a HUGE backroom staff. All serving different masters. It can cause instability. Mancini has his Italians, Marwood I am sure has his boys, Tixi has his boys. Just guessing, but it seems as though everyone is not singing off the same hymn sheet. Too many people with too many agendas. Thats what see as the problem, though I am not privvy to what is really happening.

But I repeat, if they feel Mancini cannot do the job, replace with a tried and trusted option. NOT Pelegrini. I dont want no scarecrow on steroids managing my team.

There is definately something wrong in the back rooms jack. And I too would want a tried and tested option and not Pellegrini

I imagine Wenger will use his pace on the wings and run them ragged.

Which is exactly what we didn't do yesterday. Nasri fluffing about in the left hand corner was getting my goat up. For the most part we had nobody on the right.

Overpaid primadonnas.

disagree with that. wigan just won the first trophy in their history.

they won't just be physically tired though, they'll be mentally and emotionally drained as well. arsenal should roll all over them.

Whats the difference between Manchester and New Orleans???.............you can still hear the blues in New Orleans!

If we don't get fourth then we won't have deserved it. The blame will be placed at the door of Mr Levy. Simple as. smile.png

If you don't get fourth it's cos you are a little team in Larndon who tried your best to be bigger than Arsenal but ended up in the mickey mouse European Cup cos your a one man team. Simple as smile.png

• Like 1

If you don't get fourth it's cos you are a little team in Larndon who tried your best to be bigger than Arsenal but ended up in the mickey mouse European Cup cos your a one man team. Simple as smile.png

You mean we didn't buy a striker?

I'd agree with you on that one.

Edit: I feel your pain. laugh.png

Edited by smokie36

I imagine Wenger will use his pace on the wings and run them ragged.

Which is exactly what we didn't do yesterday. Nasri fluffing about in the left hand corner was getting my goat up. For the most part we had nobody on the right.

Wenger is too smart to make that mistake.

Anyway, back to City and i think that Mancini's finished now. Basically, its down to the lack of progress this season. Atleast thats how it looks to the neutral. The team doesn't look like a unit anymore. I just don't see how RM could put forward a particularly valid case for the board to stick with him and reinvest in his stewardship...if that makes sense!!

And, again i'll say it!! Why isn't Klopps name being touted out? He's arguably the best out there.

Excuse me?!!