Manchester City

mrbojangles

Or his wife. Or his mum. Or his...........

Maybe he should have taken out a two or three page ad.......the pillock biggrin.png

Oh well, he's left Pellinguini enough work to keep him busy.

Gone on holiday Mr. B, is that how the players reward loyal fans?

Maybe he should have taken out a two or three page ad.......the pillock biggrin.png

<deleted>! What are you on this morning? Whats the problem taking out the ad? The fans were great to him. Everytime i watched a City game they were cheering him. And add to that every team goes on holiday at the end of the season. Have done for years and nothing wrong with it. Everyones allowed a holiday

Have a cup of tea

Edited by carmine

<deleted>! What are you on this morning? Whats the problem taking out the ad? The fans were great to him. Everytime i watched a City game they were cheering him. And add to that every team goes on holiday at the end of the season. Have done for years and nothing wrong with it. Everyones allowed a holiday

Have a cup of tea

Again, I understand your feelings this morning, though you're probably in denial.

Projection involves psychically expelling one's negative or hostile feelings onto one person or others and is a common psychological process. It's OK, I don't mind helping out. smile.png

• Like 1

Have a cup of tea

Again, I understand your feelings this morning, though you're probably in denial.

Projection involves psychically expelling one's negative or hostile feelings onto one person or others and is a common psychological process. It's OK, I don't mind helping out. smile.png

OK

• Like 1

Not happy with the players today. Don't know what Brian Kidd had in mind, especially with his substitutions but the players seemed like they had already gone on holiday.

Not happy with the players today. Don't know what Brian Kidd had in mind, especially with his substitutions but the players seemed like they had already gone on holiday.

Unfortunately more questions than answers, even taking into consideration there was nothing to play for.

If, as we are led to believe, Mancini was the core of the problem, then I was expecting 2 fantastic performances V Reading and Norwich. Didnt happen.

What is wrong with Yaya? Worst I have seen him play.

Apparantly problems with Kolarov and the fans. He was swearing at them and offering them out on the lap of honourohmy.png

Micah is either not match fit or playing centre half isnt his forte.

Kompany?? Again not playing? Rumours on some of the fan forums, suggest he was not happy with the way Mancini was sacked, yet papers suggest they had a problem??

I have been saying it all year, but we really need to have someone who knows how to take a corner like Bale or RVP. Our corner taking is crap.

One shred of light was Jack Rodwell. Hopefully he can keep fit

• Like 1

>Not happy with the players today. Don't know what Brian Kidd had in mind, especially with his substitutions but the players seemed like they had already gone on holiday.

Unfortunately more questions than answers, even taking into consideration there was nothing to play for.

If, as we are led to believe, Mancini was the core of the problem, then I was expecting 2 fantastic performances V Reading and Norwich. Didnt happen.

Apparantly problems with Kolarov and the fans. He was swearing at them and offering them out on the lap of honourohmy.png

Kompany?? Again not playing? Rumours on some of the fan forums, suggest he was not happy with the way Mancini was sacked, yet papers suggest they had a problem??

I have been saying it all year, but we really need to have someone who knows how to take a corner like Bale or RVP. Our corner taking is crap.

A good post Jack, though there's always something to play for.......the fans and a bloody big pay packet. wink.png

>Not happy with the players today. Don't know what Brian Kidd had in mind, especially with his substitutions but the players seemed like they had already gone on ho

liday.

A good post Jack, though there's always something to play for.......the fans and a bloody big pay packet. wink.png

Modern day footballers dont play for the fans, and the pay packets are already guaranteed

Didn't see the Kolarov bit. Not a good move by him.

I'm still not happy with their performance yesterday but I'm a tad more relaxed about it this morning. In my view, let's get the Managers position sorted ASAP and then not dally around with signings and letting people go. Hopefully we have identified possible signings and IF ratified by the new manager, we should strike early in the transfer window.

On another note. Did you see Tevez when he got subbed? Got a hug off Kidd and looked quite happy.

I'm still not happy with their performance yesterday but I'm a tad more relaxed about it this morning. In my view, let's get the Managers position sorted ASAP and then not dally around with signings and letting people go. Hopefully we have identified possible signings and IF ratified by the new manager, we should strike early in the transfer window.

On another note. Did you see Tevez when he got subbed? Got a hug off Kidd and looked quite happy.

I think probably before the game Kidd had made the decision to play Tevez for less than an hour, given the minutes he has played over the past 10 days.

Press were trying to make something out of nothing ,saying his 2 handed wave at the fans, means he is leaving. I dont think so.

Re Kolarov, the fans started having a go at him for not getting stuck in, and apparantly he turns on the fans and tells them to F@ckk Off.

The fans started booing him and chanting Clichys name. Then at the end he was staring at the fans in South Stand and pointing at certain fans, 'offering them out', pointing outside the groundblink.png

The City forums are full of it, with lots of the fans having seen it first hand.

I think probably before the game Kidd had made the decision to play Tevez for less than an hour, given the minutes he has played over the past 10 days.

Press were trying to make something out of nothing ,saying his 2 handed wave at the fans, means he is leaving. I dont think so.

Re Kolarov, the fans started having a go at him for not getting stuck in, and apparantly he turns on the fans and tells them to F@ckk Off.

The fans started booing him and chanting Clichys name. Then at the end he was staring at the fans in South Stand and pointing at certain fans, 'offering them out', pointing outside the groundblink.png

The City forums are full of it, with lots of the fans having seen it first hand.

I know it's only a rumour, but PSG are very interested and he likes teams that pay a lot of money.

I know it's only a rumour, but PSG are very interested and he likes teams that pay a lot of money.

I think he is happy enough at City and is one of the few who puts a regular shift in.

Biggest smile I've seen from Carlos in a long time. God knows what it means though. Tevez is a tough guy to figure.blink.png

Biggest smile I've seen from Carlos in a long time. God knows what it means though. Tevez is a tough guy to figure.blink.png

He is leaving and was happy that's all.Think golf.

• Like 1

Jack Rodwell called up to England squad by Roy Hodgson. He has been drafted in as Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley may not be able to take part in the games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22601833

Really nice performance from Rodwell the other day. I don't know if it bodes well for the future or not, but kudos, especially for the second goal. Pretty that one.clap2.gif

• Like 1

Jack Rodwell called up to England squad by Roy Hodgson. He has been drafted in as Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley may not be able to take part in the games.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22601833

Really nice performance from Rodwell the other day. I don't know if it bodes well for the future or not, but kudos, especially for the second goal. Pretty that one.clap2.gif

Lets hope so Dog smile.png

Benitez is the obvious choice. Get on with it!

Please no. I don't want to see Humpty Dumpty twaddling about the pitch at City. He did a damn fine job at Chelsea and he ought to go Everton's way.

Please no. I don't want to see Humpty Dumpty twaddling about the pitch at City. He did a damn fine job at Chelsea and he ought to go Everton's way.

No no....those Arabs love a goatee! biggrin.png

• Like 2

Yeah they will shaft him too biggrin.png

• Like 1

Yeah they will shaft him too biggrin.png

Errm....mrboj....?

No no....forget I said anything. tongue.png

Club statement from Man City:-

Manchester City Football Club are proud to announce, in partnership with the New York Yankees, the acquisition of the Major League Soccer’s 20th expansion club.

The new team will be named New York City Football Club (NYCFC) and expects to begin play in 2015.

“We proudly welcome two of the most prestigious professional global sports organizations to Major League Soccer,” said MLS Commissioner Don Garber.

This is a transformational development that will elevate the league to new heights in this country. The New York area is home to more than 19 million people­, and we look forward to an intense crosstown rivalry between New York City Football Club and the New York Red Bulls that will captivate this great city.”

Full story:- http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/May/Club-announcement-New-York-City-FC-to-launch-21-May

Manchester City Football Club are proud to announce, in partnership with the New York Yankees, the acquisition of the Major League Soccer’s 20th expansion club.

The new team will be named New York City Football Club (NYCFC) and expects to begin play in 2015.

“We proudly welcome two of the most prestigious professional global sports organizations to Major League Soccer,” said MLS Commissioner Don Garber.

This is a transformational development that will elevate the league to new heights in this country. The New York area is home to more than 19 million people­, and we look forward to an intense crosstown rivalry between New York City Football Club and the New York Red Bulls that will captivate this great city.”

Full story:- http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/May/Club-announcement-New-York-City-FC-to-launch-21-May

No bigger name in American sports than the New York Yankees. Well done !clap2.gif

Will you be wearing this next year Mr. B? biggrin.png

New_York_Yankees_New_Era_59fifty_Fitted_

Will you be wearing this next year Mr. B? biggrin.png

New_York_Yankees_New_Era_59fifty_Fitted_

No Ups. If you read the article, they don't start playing until 2015 tongue.png Seriously though, I bet there will be some cross merchandising probably including both clubs logo's.

Also, I don't know for sure but somehow I think this is linked to the FFP rules. We are majority owners and the accountants must have something uo their sleeves.