Manchester City

mrbojangles

I wish City would go for Baines. I think 16 million is a good price. Get rid of Kolarov for about 10, plus save on the wages.

It would give us genuine depth at left back, and would give us a genuinely dangerous corner taker, as well as an exceptional free kick taker.

I have been saying for ages, that we do not have anyone who can deliver a dangerous corner.

In my opinion Baines would be an upgrade on Clichy.

I wish City would go for Baines. I think 16 million is a good price. Get rid of Kolarov for about 10, plus save on the wages.

It would give us genuine depth at left back, and would give us a genuinely dangerous corner taker, as well as an exceptional free kick taker.

I have been saying for ages, that we do not have anyone who can deliver a dangerous corner.

Totally agree jack but I think he'll follow Moyes.

Maybe, but at least lets give them a run for their money. Go and gazzump them. Put in a bid of 18 mill. He is still worth it.

• Like 1

Maybe, but at least lets give them a run for their money. Go and gazzump them. Put in a bid of 18 mill. He is still worth it.

I like it. Make em pay the max.clap2.gif

I like it. Make em pay the max.clap2.gif

You have a "BIT" of an Evil streak Mr Bo post-4641-1156693976.gif

BT ph34r.png

I see you are after Pepe from Madrid.

Not trying to second guess our new manager, but if we do land him .... 1) I think he is overpriced at 20 million, 2) I would bet on the 'over' on red and yellow cards every time he dons a City shirt.

Not trying to second guess our new manager, but if we do land him .... 1) I think he is overpriced at 20 million, 2) I would bet on the 'over' on red and yellow cards every time he dons a City shirt.

Exactly. He's a goon. Another Real Madridian I hope never to see at City.

I thought for sure they would be going with the partnership of Kompany and Nastasic this year. If they are looking for cover or rotation, I would sooner take a chance with Vermaelen, who would be cheaper in price and salary AND younger than Pepe.

The fact they are looking for a high profile centre back, tells me either they are not convinced about Nastasic or they are worried about Vinnies injury.

I thought for sure they would be going with the partnership of Kompany and Nastasic this year. If they are looking for cover or rotation, I would sooner take a chance with Vermaelen, who would be cheaper in price and salary AND younger than Pepe.

The fact they are looking for a high profile centre back, tells me either they are not convinced about Nastasic or they are worried about Vinnies injury.

Unless there's something going on we don't know about, I can't figure why Vinnie and Nastasic wouldn't be starting as often as they can. Vinnie is Vinnie and I thought Nastasic performed extremely well. I hope the Pepe rumor is nonsense.

Not at that price smokes

You're such a comedian mate.....has the price of crude plummeted then?

With us adhering to FFP, every Dirham is a prisoner smokes. Times are tight tongue.png

Nah...you've got the Tevez money swilling around innit?

Totally off topic but then again, it's not often we stay on topic in here.

I'm off to the UK on business saturday night (I'll bring the sun with me). Unfortunately, on one of the days, I have 2 meetings in the Essex area finishing in Enfield. Any of you Southerners know a good area and Hotel to stay nearby? And anywhere to get a decent southern beer instead of the normal dish water (I get enough of that here). Then it's off to Chester for a night and then back ooop norf for a few days and then a weekend in sunny Rockerdale.

And to get back on topic, I will be visiting the superstore at the Etihad. The daughter has outgrown her shirt and I need to keep up the brainwashing. tongue.png

I'm off to the UK on business saturday night (I'll bring the sun with me). Unfortunately, on one of the days, I have 2 meetings in the Essex area finishing in Enfield. Any of you Southerners know a good area and Hotel to stay nearby? And anywhere to get a decent southern beer instead of the normal dish water (I get enough of that here). Then it's off to Chester for a night and then back ooop norf for a few days and then a weekend in sunny Rockerdale.

And to get back on topic, I will be visiting the superstore at the Etihad. The daughter has outgrown her shirt and I need to keep up the brainwashing. tongue.png

Business!! tongue.png

Driving around chatting shit to all those ceo's ....I can advise a top place to stay in Chester if you like with a cracking bar and beer selection.

http://www.millhotel.com/real-ale-bar Even if you don't stay worth going for a pint.

And a couple of proper back street pubs near by.

Edited by MrRed

I was dragged bought up in Enfiled bj, where are you visiting ? there's a hotel just off the M25, i'll get the name for you, as for pubs, theres a couple of country pubs not far from the Hotel, funny enough not far from the new Spurs training so you could always pop in there for some ideas for your mob laugh.png

My son got his Chelsea shirt yesterday with his name and age on. That is his 11th shirt in 4 years!! Blaady expensive this brainwashing lark!!

You can say that again. I'm just wondering if I can get my VAT back at Heathrow laugh.png

Business!! tongue.png

Driving around chatting shit to all those ceo's ....I can advise a top place to stay in Chester if you like with a cracking bar and beer selection.

http://www.millhotel.com/real-ale-bar Even if you don't stay worth going for a pint.

Cheers Red. I'll look at that. Not been to Chester for years. I remember a pub that was in a cellar with huge arches. Nice place and then after that everything was a bit hazy biggrin.png

I was dragged bought up in Enfiled bj, where are you visiting ? there's a hotel just off the M25, i'll get the name for you, as for pubs, theres a couple of country pubs not far from the Hotel, funny enough not far from the new Spurs training so you could always pop in there for some ideas for your mob laugh.png

Got the pm Alfie. Cheers matey thumbsup.gif

I can confirm will be working at North Middlesex Hospital the weekend you will be admitted mrboj.

You'll be alright....we're gonna just nick back all that prediction dosh and dump you on Parliament Hill.

The views are spectacular in the morning quite honestly. :)

Business!! tongue.png

Cheers Red. I'll look at that. Not been to Chester for years. I remember a pub that was in a cellar with huge arches. Nice place and then after that everything was a bit hazy biggrin.png

Booked the Mill Hotel Red. Looks a lovely place. Cheers

• Like 1

I can confirm will be working at North Middlesex Hospital the weekend you will be admitted mrboj.

I'm with BUPA smokes. I hope they put me in somewhere better than that tongue.png

great....I won't have to nick your wallet.....just start breathing before lunchtime as a have a piss up to attend that afternoon.

Your friendship is valuable to me as always mate. post-4641-1156694572.gif

Business!! tongue.png

I thought it was only City fans who know their way around Cheshire...wink.png

• Like 1

Business!! tongue.png

Booked the Mill Hotel Red. Looks a lovely place. Cheers

It is nice place and next to the canal.... if you manage to leave the bar biggrin.png follow the canal...over the bridge and you are in the main city area about 15 minute stroll.You might be lucky and they have a great jazz night on.

Oh and the Chester Tandoori is on Brook Street thumbsup.gif

Edited by MrRed