Manchester City

mrbojangles

City will need to improve their recent form. If Silva can go that will be a huge plus. If he can't I think City will have to scrap for a draw or a victory. I have zero confidence in Nasri as a playmaker and he has largely inherited that role in Silva's absence. I expect Yaya will have to pull a rabbit out of his hat for City to win.

Rooney being in form doesn't help matters any.

I dislike being this negative about City and i hope I am seeing the glass half empty rather than half full !

I think now Kompany is back City are a different team. I see a comfortable win for City.

Kun usually scores against United, and I see Navas giving Evra the run around.

I agree about Nasri, but I think Silva will play.

I believe, as Dzeko started in midweek, that he may start Negredo. I hope so.

City will need to improve their recent form. If Silva can go that will be a huge plus. If he can't I think City will have to scrap for a draw or a victory. I have zero confidence in Nasri as a playmaker and he has largely inherited that role in Silva's absence. I expect Yaya will have to pull a rabbit out of his hat for City to win.

I dislike being this negative about City and i hope I am seeing the glass half empty rather than half full !

I think now Kompany is back City are a different team. I see a comfortable win for City.

Your optimism a breath of fresh air Jack ! I hope you are dead on and I am being too negative. I hope to see Negredo as well and will be surprised if not.

For me a narrow City win or a draw. I reckon Negredo to start is likely but as far as Nasri's concerned, if he doesn't step up this game he should go in january. Also agree Navas could give Evra a very difficult afternoon.

Ofcourse if you don't stick very tight to RVP and Utd score it'll change the whole dynamic of the game. Rooney sitting behind RVP is always going to be an effective combo if Rooneys firing

• Like 1

I'm suffering trying to come up with Sunday's score/winner. I'm having a very hard time predicting a City victory if Silva ain't playing. I expect we'll see Nasri holding the ball too long and Dzeko blasting possible goals into the cheap seats. Depressing is what it is.facepalm.gif

Are you expecting all your other world class players to be taking a day off or something?

A team that has cost billions and then one player injured and it's all doom and gloom facepalm.gif even Mystic ain't talking up there chances so things must be bad sad.png

See i told you Mystic would be a bit more bias optimistic, heeeee optimistic mystic biggrin.png

Posted Today, 17:47

What a performance ! Near flawless. I feel like a dope for having reservations about this match. Everybody had a hand in the victory today, even Nasri, who looked like a different player.

After some fairly mediocre performances tonight was a real eye opener !

You have to wonder about United and Moyes after that. How can United look that flat for such a big game ? The only answer I have is that City knocked them back on their heels early, stunned them, and they never recovered.clap2.gif

• Like 1

What a performance ! Near flawless. I feel like a dope for having reservations about this match. Everybody had a hand in the victory today, even Nasri, who looked like a different player.

After some fairly mediocre performances tonight was a real eye opener !

You have to wonder about United and Moyes after that. How can United look that flat for such a big game ? The only answer I have is that City knocked them back on their heels early, stunned them, and they never recovered.clap2.gif

As most people suspected, they are a one man team. Van Persie gets injured, they are screwed.

Kompany bossed Rooney. Yaya bossed Fellaini. And City took their foot off the gas for the last 20 minutes.

rooney wasn't leaving that pitch without scoring today. impressive determination from the joe pesci-alike. but united were so, so poor - the only lad who looked like he wanted to win was the lad who wanted to leave this summer. city looked different gravy in every position and in terms of depth too.

moyes isn't going to make the six years of his contract.

• Like 1