Manchester City

mrbojangles

There you go, Uniteds 12th man!!

The guy is a total Knob.. First 'tackle'. Yes it was a foul, but not a yellow. Lets see what he does when Fellaini makes his first 'tackle'!!

Fellaini? are you still waiting Jack!!

Looks like you payed off Howard.

Yep still waiting!!.

He was like a scared little boylaugh.png

Much ado about nothing. I think he was an above average player for Everton, but put him on the big stage and he freezes. Bit like Sinclairrolleyes.gif

Al Jazeera are useless. Supposed to be showng City and Wigan but they've put a re-run of sundays demolition derby.

Anyway, 2-0 up now. Dzecko with the first and Jovetic has just scored on his home debut. According to the ticker tape albeit his goal was a bit scrappy he's been showing some marvellous skills and many tweets are praising him.

Finished 5-0. Yaya came on and scored. Navas came on and scored. Jovetic scored 2 and was awarded man of the match. Micah Richards apparently had a good one and looked sharp. Looks like now the players are coming back from injury Pellegrini is going to have an headache picking the starting 11. That's a nice headache to have considering the lack of choices we had a couple of weeks ago.

Finished 5-0. Yaya came on and scored. Navas came on and scored. Jovetic scored 2 and was awarded man of the match. Micah Richards apparently had a good one and looked sharp. Looks like now the players are coming back from injury Pellegrini is going to have an headache picking the starting 11. That's a nice headache to have considering the lack of choices we had a couple of weeks ago.

Wow is there an Englishman in the team? :-)

Could never quite understand why people felt a close association with 11 players they never knew........even if they came from the same country or even the same town.........and now it seems they probably don't even speak the same tongue!

This can be applied with the gravest ramifications to war situations of course....it's worth considering further.

Wow is there an Englishman in the team? :-)

Could never quite understand why people felt a close association with 11 players they never knew........even if they came from the same country or even the same town.........and now it seems they probably don't even speak the same tongue!

This can be applied with the gravest ramifications to war situations of course....it's worth considering further.

Or perhaps not...

He sounds one exceptionally boring dude Rixbiggrin.png

I didn't see the game but more good news. Jovetic looking good and with a brace, Richards back, Navas scores, Yaya with another free kick goal, Fernandinho more involved. It would be hard to find fault with anything at the moment. Great stuff from City.clap2.gif

• Like 1

Can't wait till you lose a few mrboj....there are more than three of us now.

"Release the hounds!"

biggrin.png

Oh we'll lose more than a few Smokes. It's good for the prem though to have it like this don't ya think?

I'm just hoping we only lose one goal every five games mrboj.....tongue.png

Last season it was the consistency wasn't it?

This season can they get up for the so called lesser games and more importantly keep Vincent fit.

The good news is no African nations cup this season also.

Villa have a close nit group of players now but with Benteke out not much to scare you with so a win is a must really today.

Last season it was the consistency wasn't it?

This season can they get up for the so called lesser games and more importantly keep Vincent fit.

The good news is no African nations cup this season also.

Villa have a close nit group of players now but with Benteke out not much to scare you with so a win is a must really today.

Totally agree Red. We played Wigan in the League Cup mid week and although we made 10 changes to the Demolition Derby the players took it seriously and did a good job on them. Villa to be fair though are no muppets at home.

• Like 1

I'm in shock over this. We battered them all over the park. Yes, their first goal was off side by a mile but we still had more than enough chances to have buried them. One of those bad days at the office. Simple as I suppose cos it's hard to say we could have done more.

• Like 1

I'm in shock over this. We battered them all over the park. Yes, their first goal was off side by a mile but we still had more than enough chances to have buried them. One of those bad days at the office. Simple as I suppose cos it's hard to say we could have done more.

I'm usually irritated and grumpy after a defeat, but that result was bizarre and I ain't worrying about it. It ain't nice to drop three points but its still early.

Did Hart play the third goal as well as he could ? It looked like he went out to wait for a bus.facepalm.gif

Is Yaya playing in a more attacking role? I only ask as relative to last year, he seems to be scoring a lot of goals, but you are conceding a lot more too.

Today was a total fluke on Villas behalf mjj and if anything we were guilty of complacency.

We were conceding goals up until last week when Kompany came back as we literally had no cover. It's not sour grapes honest but we battered Villa today. I can't believe their manager has come out and said they thoroughly deserved it when we had about 66% possession and about 21 shots to their 8. Also, their first goal was a mile off side but it brought them back into it. However, you can mention all the stats you like but there are only one set of stats that count and that is goals scored.

If we had played badly I would be worried but we'll come back from this. I'm not worried about any of the top teams as I think we can hold our own with any of them. My worry is when we play the (shall we say) lesser teams were we don't seem to have the same concentration levels. The sooner these guys realise that every game is important the better.

I'm usually irritated and grumpy after a defeat, but that result was bizarre and I ain't worrying about it. It ain't nice to drop three points but its still early.

Did Hart play the third goal as well as he could ? It looked like he went out to wait for a bus.facepalm.gif

The shock is now wearing off. It felt like someone had tazered me. Hart is definitely out of form at the moment jelly but we are totally guilty of complacency.

I bet you tell everyone that yours is 12 inches laugh.png

It is Alfie, it is tongue.png

• Like 2

Looks more like 48 inches in your avatar sir.

Looks more like 48 inches in your avatar sir.

Aaaah, it's that instrument your on about about tongue.png