Manchester City

mrbojangles

Looks like Hart is going to be dropped tonight. Huge opportunity for the BFR to make an impression in his first EPL match. Big butterflies for him.

Jovetic and Garcia aren't available which isn't likely to make much difference. Word is that Kompany is to miss three more games and not return until late November.

Looks like Hart is going to be dropped tonight. Huge opportunity for the BFR to make an impression in his first EPL match. Big butterflies for him.

Jovetic and Garcia aren't available which isn't likely to make much difference. Word is that Kompany is to miss three more games and not return until late November.

Norwich at home not sure your keeper is going to have much to do today, i can see a mauling.

Nice one Kompany will be back for the Spurs match wink.png

Norwich at home not sure your keeper is going to have much to do today, i can see a mauling.

Nice one Kompany will be back for the Spurs match wink.png

If Spurs recent form holds the BFR and Kompany may not have to do much then either.whistling.gif Cue the Spurs fellas.tongue.png

• Like 1

Looks like Hart is going to be dropped tonight.

Seems the decision hasn't been made yet jelly.

According to skysports, Pellegrini said "Tomorrow you will know the answer," Pellegrini said. "It is a decision I have to take every week with 22 players of the team."

The last time he said something similar, Hart started blink.png

Looks like Hart is going to be dropped tonight.

Seems the decision hasn't been made yet jelly.

According to skysports, Pellegrini said "Tomorrow you will know the answer," Pellegrini said. "It is a decision I have to take every week with 22 players of the team."

The last time he said something similar, Hart started blink.png

I hope Pellegrini is just being non-controversial and not letting the press force him into statements before he is ready. From what I read today it was going to be the BFR. But, I've read things before about the starting eleven that turned out to be wrong, wrong and wrong. At any rate, City should handle Norwich at home even with Silva in goal.biggrin.png

I think City are just coming into there own and are playing some good football,i can see Norwich getting hammered today about 4 nowt.

Red trying to put some funky ass mojo on City.biggrin.png I'm thinking United by 10-0.

I've got City 4-0 banker today, great minds Rednuts

Edited by BangrakBob

I think City are just coming into there own and are playing some good football,i can see Norwich getting hammered today about 4 nowt.

Red trying to put some funky ass mojo on City.biggrin.png I'm thinking United by 10-0.

3-1B here.

3-1B here.

Maybe we should have been thinking City by 10…seriously w00t.gif

I'd love to give you updates jelly but I'll be the match. My first live City game in 2 years, can't wait although it's <deleted> freezing here. And I'm taking my daughter to her first match ever, although when she was 2 days old I did drag her into the shop outside the ground for her City baby grows tongue.png

• Like 2

I'd love to give you updates jelly but I'll be the match. My first live City game in 2 years, can't wait although it's <deleted> freezing here. And I'm taking my daughter to her first match ever, although when she was 2 days old I did drag her into the shop outside the ground for her City baby grows tongue.png

Should be a special one MrB ! Cheers ! clap2.gif

I know you enjoyed it....but did your daughter? biggrin.png I bet you spent a fortune thumbsup.gif

The more i see of Negredo the better he gets.

I am very happy you qualified for the last sixteen first time ever .....congratulations! let's hope we have 4 teams in the last 16 eh!

I know you enjoyed it....but did your daughter? biggrin.png I bet you spent a fortune thumbsup.gif

I am very happy you qualified for the last sixteen first time ever .....congratulations! let's hope we have 4 teams in the last 16 eh!

We all had a great time thanks Red. As you know, I have been brain washing the daughter for 5 years now, so she loved it too (or she's clever enough to act like she is) tongue.png

Price wise. Not too bad really. With my nephews platinum card we got the adult tickets for 28 quid each and the junior for 12.50. I think that's quite cheap for European games. I must admit though, after not going for a couple of years it was strange to watch from the seat where I was. For years and years, I had half way line, second tier tickets and loved watching from there as I could clearly see all the off the ball movement. This time I was bottom tier behind the goal and it felt strange from there. Don't know if any f you who haven't been for a while fee the same when you go back and see a game.

As for Negredo. Totally agree, he is just getting better and better, a good team player and I can see why they call him the beast. There won't be many who can push him off the ball.

I'm chuffed to bits we are through and I put that prediction on the line in here when they did the draw. The last 2 years we had really hard groups but this year was a much easier draw (but you still have to beat them). I can't see any of the others not getting through either, so it will be 4 English in the last 16.

• Like 1

We all had a great time thanks Red. As you know, I have been brain washing the daughter for 5 years now, so she loved it too (or she's clever enough to act like she is) tongue.png

Price wise. Not too bad really. With my nephews platinum card we got the adult tickets for 28 quid each and the junior for 12.50. I think that's quite cheap for European games. I must admit though, after not going for a couple of years it was strange to watch from the seat where I was. For years and years, I had half way line, second tier tickets and loved watching from there as I could clearly see all the off the ball movement. This time I was bottom tier behind the goal and it felt strange from there. Don't know if any f you who haven't been for a while fee the same when you go back and see a game.

As for Negredo. Totally agree, he is just getting better and better, a good team player and I can see why they call him the beast. There won't be many who can push him off the ball.

I'm chuffed to bits we are through and I put that prediction on the line in here when they did the draw. The last 2 years we had really hard groups but this year was a much easier draw (but you still have to beat them). I can't see any of the others not getting through either, so it will be 4 English in the last 16.

I think any game that has that many goals is a bargain and more so that it was your daughters first game nice one!

On the seat issue i totally understand ...i think a reason a lot of the old timers stopped going and stayed in the boozer instead was because you can't really guarantee where you are anymore especially if you are not a season ticket holder.........the fun has definitely gone from going with the lads after a session in the boozer beforehand.....unless you are a hardcore fan and like going away,this is why United's away support is the best i think as it is the same core of 3-4000 that go every week in the loyalty pot.

On David Silva i think you are stronger there now so it will not affect you as much as say if it was Yaya........wish it was him out for a month tongue.png

"Manchester City playmaker David Silva is set to miss up to four weeks with a calf injury sustained in midweek."

Yeah, not good news. That 4 weeks could effectively be 7 games.

Are you counting meaningless games?

"Manchester City playmaker David Silva is set to miss up to four weeks with a calf injury sustained in midweek."[/size]

Yeah, not good news. That 4 weeks could effectively be 7 games.

Are you counting meaningless games?

From 10th Nov to 10th Dec we have:-

10 Nov Away Sunderland Prem League

24 Nov Home Spurs Prem League

27 Nov Home Viktoria Plzen Champions League

01 Dec Home Swansea City Prem League

04 Dec Away West Brom Prem League

07 Dec Away to Southampton Prem League

10 Dec Away to Bayern Munich Champions League

I wouldn't say any of those are meaningless.

From 10th Nov to 10th Dec we have:-

10 Nov Away Sunderland Prem League

24 Nov Home Spurs Prem League

27 Nov Home Viktoria Plzen Champions League

01 Dec Home Swansea City Prem League

04 Dec Away West Brom Prem League

07 Dec Away to Southampton Prem League

10 Dec Away to Bayern Munich Champions League

I wouldn't say any of those are meaningless.

I can see 12 points in the PL, but not sure if you'll get maximum at Southampton.

"Manchester City playmaker David Silva is set to miss up to four weeks with a calf injury sustained in midweek."

Bad news. Even with Nasri playing better and Yaya doing what Yaya does, I think Silva remains the key to City playing the best football they can play.facepalm.gif