Manchester City

mrbojangles

Unlikely, but does anyone know if the Capital One Cup final is being televised here? If so, on which channel?

TIA

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Can't see what Channel(s) it will be shown on TV yet but I',ve just looked at the schedule on 365 Sports and it's being shown on Channel 3. So if you have a good internet connection download the free months trial before 28th Feb.

Hmm ... I have True and CTH only and my broadband isn't fast enough to allow me to stream anything (reliably).

GMM Football Max (and Astro SS2 and SS HD2) ... where do you find those channels?

In a decent Sports Bar in Bangkok or points south.

Confirmed that Lescott will be leaving at the end of the season. His contract expires and City aren't renewing it.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9186706/joleon-lescott-aims-to-end-manchester-city-career-on-a-high

It's a shame. I like Joleon. Certainly not the most gifted footballer in the world, but always pretty reliable. Good attitude too ... top professional in my book.

Confirmed that Lescott will be leaving at the end of the season. His contract expires and City aren't renewing it.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9186706/joleon-lescott-aims-to-end-manchester-city-career-on-a-high

It's a shame. I like Joleon. Certainly not the most gifted footballer in the world, but always pretty reliable. Good attitude too ... top professional in my book.

I concur he has been a true professional and his attitude has always been good. He has helped us improve since he joined but I think for the last 18 months he has not been at his best and that's why he's been second choice.

Good luck to him though and I hope he leaves with three medals from this season biggrin.png

I concur he has been a true professional and his attitude has always been good. He has helped us improve since he joined but I think for the last 18 months he has not been at his best and that's why he's been second choice.

Good luck to him though and I hope he leaves with three medals from this season biggrin.png

West Ham I reckon.

West Ham I reckon.

Quite possibly Smokes. I still reckon he has some premiership performances in him yet.

New York City, with Gareth Barry perhaps?

There's certainly a chance Gareth Barry might as he is 33 already. He was born in Rochdale BTW smile.png

As for Lescott, he's only 31 so I would think he's still got a season or two left in him in the prem. A big wage could always sway that though.

Well done Man City. clap2.gif They looked a little out of sorts first half, but the difference in class was evident in the second half. Sunderland not good enough unfortunately. facepalm.gif

Oh well ... perhaps another pop at a cup in the FA Cup with a quarter final at Hull next week, and then back to the relegation dog fight. bah.gif

_73315740_442d8808-caba-4f16-9679-87269b

Well done Man City. clap2.gif They looked a little out of sorts first half, but the difference in class was evident in the second half. Sunderland not good enough unfortunately. facepalm.gif

Oh well ... perhaps another pop at a cup in the FA Cup with a quarter final at Hull next week, and then back to the relegation dog fight. bah.gif

_73315740_442d8808-caba-4f16-9679-87269b

You should be proud of your team. They brought it!!

Although City were the better team in the second half, the difference was a world class tackle from Kompany in the first half, and a wonder goal from Yaya in the second. I think the sunderland players and Poyet showed a lot of class after the defeat and I wish them well in staying in the Premiership, which they will do if they play like they did yesterday.

From Citys point of view, the sooner we can get rid of Dzeko the better!!

• Like 1

You should be proud of your team. They brought it!!

Although City were the better team in the second half, the difference was a world class tackle from Kompany in the first half, and a wonder goal from Yaya in the second. I think the sunderland players and Poyet showed a lot of class after the defeat and I wish them well in staying in the Premiership, which they will do if they play like they did yesterday.

From Citys point of view, the sooner we can get rid of Dzeko the better!!

First half Sunderland had their tactics spot on. Every time we got the ball they put ten men behind it and were rock solid in defence. They were also great on the break. I knew it would take something special to get passed them and Yaya provided that. Nasri's was also a beaut.

Sunderland have been our bogey team of late and they are a team I'd like to stay up as they play some nice stuff. Good luck to them.

Agree 100% about Dzecko and I'd like to throw at least Demechelis into that pot as well.

• Like 1

Bugger. If we win today, we get Arsenal in the semis. That would have been a better final than the winner of Hull and Sheffield

couldn't disagree more. absolutely delighted that one of hull and sheff utd will be in the final, great stuff. do wish they'd let them play their semi-final at bloody old trafford or something though.

Bugger. If we win today, we get Arsenal in the semis. That would have been a better final than the winner of Hull and Sheffield

couldn't disagree more. absolutely delighted that one of hull and sheff utd will be in the final, great stuff. .

I couldn't disagree more. tongue.png

• Like 1