Manchester City

mrbojangles

Looks like ACL damage in the groin area to me.

Mind you, very difficult to tell from where I'm sitting.

Sounds like City fought back brave.

Well played.

I dont care where you are sitting. You would have to be in cloud cuckoo land if you think the ACL is anywhere near the groin!!!!!

• Like 2

Well played.

I dont care where you are sitting. You would have to be in cloud cuckoo land if you think the ACL is anywhere near the groin!!!!!

It might be yet before the season is out! biggrin.png

• Like 1

Chelski are still playing their part in this high drama I see.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Only fans who today sang over the minute's silence. What a lovely bunch they are.

Cocks if they did.

• Like 1

Well played.

Maybe the injury was more serious than we know :)

• Like 1

I really want to say congrats to Liverpool but I just have this churning in my stomach that I feel cheated. I'm not saying we deserved the 3 points but I just feel cheated.

Well Pellegrini summed it up after the game. If Liverpool win their next 4 games, they will win the title, and the fact they would have won 14 on the bounce, they would deserve it.

I am gutted because we had an excellent chance to make it 3-2, we had the momentum, but Silva missed it and we allowed Liverpool back in it.

Disappointed with the ref. He bottled it with Suarez. And he missed the 2 incidents late on concerning Skrtel.

If any team has to beat us to the title, I am happy for it to be Liverpool, the way they have played the game this year.

The fact Chelsea have just won, still means Liverpool have a big, big game V Chelsea. Hopefully Chelsea can get a draw at Anfield and put it back in our hands.

I really want to say congrats to Liverpool but I just have this churning in my stomach that I feel cheated. I'm not saying we deserved the 3 points but I just feel cheated.

Can I ask why Jangles?

Maybe the armball, crickey I wonder who saw that at normal speed, maybe Suarez but his reputation goes before him, and because of that, he gets a lot less than he deserves, maybe the wild swing from Sakho, but Dekho dived after the event.

Anyway, how's the family?

Moss

Disappointed with the ref. He bottled it with Suarez. And he missed the 2 incidents late on concerning Skrtel.

I think that's why I feel cheated. Particularly the 2 Skrytel incidents, how refs haven't cottoned onto him is beyond me but also the foul on Silva was a deffo. Surely out of those 3 incidents the ref should see one. The bladdy handball by Skrytel, the ref gave the handball against us

For me Suarez has been the player of the year without a doubt but I saw the side of him tonight that I despise. Cheating, diving git and then trying to convince the ref and feigning injury is just out of order. It's bad enough with a player who dives but carries on when he realises he hasn't conned the ref but one who dives and then continues to try to convince the ref and put doubt in his mind is scum to me.

All that said. If we don't win the league, I'd love Liverpool to win it, as overall, they've played some wonderful entertaining football this season.

• Like 2

Can I ask why Jangles?

Maybe the armball, crickey I wonder who saw that at normal speed, maybe Suarez but his reputation goes before him, and because of that, he gets a lot less than he deserves, maybe the wild swing from Sakho, but Dekho dived after the event.

Moss

Missed your post Mossy but the one above says why I feel cheated.

Family doing great thanks and yours? Have you seen anything of "TheScouser" lately. Not seem him since I came out here but my liver certainly doesn't miss the bugger biggrin.png

He may dive sometimes, but even still he is 1 of the best players in world football at the moment. Every team has at least 1 diver City included. Liverpool have found a formula this season which coupled with no european football has allowed them to stay well prepared for each game. City like Chelsea have over the years spent insane amounts of money, so I don't think they can really have any excuses at all. Over the 90 mins we deserved the 3 points so I'm glad it worked out well. It would be a shame to not win the league after doing well all season.

He may dive sometimes, but even still he is 1 of the best players in world football at the moment. Every team has at least 1 diver City included. Liverpool have found a formula this season which coupled with no european football has allowed them to stay well prepared for each game. City like Chelsea have over the years spent insane amounts of money, so I don't think they can really have any excuses at all. Over the 90 mins we deserved the 3 points so I'm glad it worked out well. It would be a shame to not win the league after doing well all season.

I agree about Suarez, he has been brilliant but I disagree about City having a diver. Who is he? No excuses being made unless you call ref's missing decisions excuses.

As for deserving 3 points. The first half was Liverpools without a doubt and the second half City's. I think with 15 minutes to go both Liverpool and City fans would have settled for a point each.

Can I ask why Jangles?

Moss

Family doing great thanks and yours? Have you seen anything of "TheScouser" lately. Not seem him since I came out here but my liver certainly doesn't miss the bugger biggrin.png

Saurez's antics considering he is the best footballer in the league can be infuriating, but please don't tell me City don't have them too. Most people know I am a Rugby union man, but do follow most sports, just not as rigorously, if you don't have such a player,I apologise in advance.

You say you came out here, last I heard you were in the 'sand', is that still correct?

I seem to remember from my Visa forum days that you had a young daughter that came over, and I advised the difficulties that can bring, did it all go well, I would like to know, but put it in a pm not on an open forum.

Still in touch with Scouse, in fact going up to see him next week, so I shall be in a sorry state next Sunday w00t.gif

OMG the Scouser....never again is all I'm sayin'.....biggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Scotland the Brave marching headlong into Land of Hope and Glory, thank the Faith this little Irishman had his negotiating head on, and thought better of fighting a war on two fronts.

• Like 1

I agree about Suarez, he has been brilliant but I disagree about City having a diver. Who is he? No excuses being made unless you call ref's missing decisions excuses.

As for deserving 3 points. The first half was Liverpools without a doubt and the second half City's. I think with 15 minutes to go both Liverpool and City fans would have settled for a point each.

Nah this Liverpool team wanted it more and that was reflected in the final result for me.

• Like 1

Can I ask why Jangles?

Moss

Saurez's antics considering he is the best footballer in the league can be infuriating, but please don't tell me City don't have them too. Most people know I am a Rugby union man, but do follow most sports, just not as rigorously, if you don't have such a player,I apologise in advance.

You say you came out here, last I heard you were in the 'sand', is that still correct?

I seem to remember from my Visa forum days that you had a young daughter that came over, and I advised the difficulties that can bring, did it all go well, I would like to know, but put it in a pm not on an open forum.

Still in touch with Scouse, in fact going up to see him next week, so I shall be in a sorry state next Sunday w00t.gif

Moss do you really think you will only be in a sorry state on the "Sunday"!!!! iF I am correct you arrive on the Friday ? so please be prepared for Sat, Sun and Monday too as I will be there too !!!!! burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gifdrunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif Stella here we come xpartytime2.gif.pagespeed.ic.V_K7hML3fS.

BT ( Cabbage's and Condon"s ????) biggrin.png

• Like 1

If nothing else it would be good for a team to win the league and not have it tainted by the millions and millions the likes of city and Chelsea have spent. Liverpool have a modest sized squad, relative to their level of involvement in competitions this year. I think their most expensive buys are probably Henderson and Allen of which I would say 1 is money well spent.

If nothing else it would be good for a team to win the league and not have it tainted by the millions and millions the likes of city and Chelsea have spent. Liverpool have a modest sized squad, relative to their level of involvement in competitions this year. I think their most expensive buys are probably Henderson and Allen of which I would say 1 is money well spent.

Here we go with the money talk again. I expect we can look forward to being bored with this tedious horseshit from now until the end of the season...and beyond.facepalm.gif

He may dive sometimes, but even still he is 1 of the best players in world football at the moment. Every team has at least 1 diver City included.

When we were getting all the flack at the United for Ronaldo and his diving antics, i remember thinking the same sort of thing: "what, so none of the players at your clubs ever dive?", and it was/is true. Every player in the league will at some point dive, and if not dive, attempt to in some way deceive the ref. But i did also have to hold up my hands and admit that with the players, there are different levels as to how much they do it and how far they are prepared to go.

Ronaldo was one of the worst offenders and that fact, combined with the fact that he was so high profile, meant that all the while he kept on diving, he would go on being derided and ridiculed... at least for that side of his game. Same thing is now true of Suarez. And it is such a shame, because just like Ronaldo, he really doesn't need to do it.

You really do like diving up your own ar** don't you.

laugh.png