Manchester City

mrbojangles

^^TRY AGAIN

If you're going to blame a qpr player for City beating qpr and winning the Premier, I would have thought the player who failed to get close to Aguero was culpable...who was that man?

Hook,line and sinker BB...........cheesy.gif

What's the point of being the richest club in the world if you don't buy Messi?

Get it done <deleted>.

I concur smokes. I don't think our owners are ignoring the several hundred e-mails from me suggesting the same, I think they just haven't got round to reading them yet

• Like 1

Football teams relegated despite not being in the drop zone all season

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/11/football-team-relegated-not-being-in-drop-zone-all-season-the-knowledge

Guess who? Typical City.

Got to love them eh?

repeat after me "I,m citeh till I die" clap2.gif

The fact that we can also see the funny side of supporting our club, I see that as a good thing.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/11/football-team-relegated-not-being-in-drop-zone-all-season-the-knowledge

Guess who? Typical City.

Got to love them eh?

The fact that we can also see the funny side of supporting our club, I see that as a good thing.

Nobody is as good at taking the pee out of City than we are

Cloud lifted a bit MrBo?

Just a bit Chic. After the delay I was going to go to bed but knew I wouldn't be able to sleep, so stayed up. My palms were sweating when United went in front and in the final 5 minutes.

It's back in our court now, so if we don't do the bizz on sunday and get at least a point, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

• Like 1

Guess who? Typical City.

Got to love them eh?

You need to spend an evening with me..tongue.png

• Like 1

You need to spend an evening with me..tongue.png

I have done remember, with you and nev. Unfortunately for you and nev you didn't have the opportunity to take the pee out of City, cos it was derby night and City beat United biggrin.png

• Like 2

Nobody took the pee out of City more than the late Bernard Manning,not everyones cup of tea as a comedian I know but a huge City fan while he was alive and its a pity he,s not still here to enjoy your new found success. thumbsup.gif

Nobody took the pee out of City more than the late Bernard Manning,not everyones cup of tea as a comedian I know but a huge City fan while he was alive and its a pity he,s not still here to enjoy your new found success. thumbsup.gif

the world is a far better place without the fat racist b*stard.

You didnt know him at all did you,a real comedian with a heart of gold sadly missed and an old school gentleman.

Calling somebody racist with discrimnate remarks is kind of foolish Stevie tongue.png tars you with the same brush doesn't it!

• Like 1

You didnt know him at all did you,a real comedian with a heart of gold sadly missed and an old school gentleman.

Calling somebody racist with discrimnate remarks is kind of foolish Stevie tongue.png tars you with the same brush doesn't it!

calling a bigot a bigot isn't discriminating against them numbnuts. heart of gold and gentleman my arse.

The same guy raised thousands upon thousands of pounds for the underprivileged in and around the Manchester area,judging by your assessment of him it seems maybe your upbringing was along the same lines sad.png sorry about that.

The same guy raised thousands upon thousands of pounds for the underprivileged in and around the Manchester area,judging by your assessment of him it seems maybe your upbringing was along the same lines sad.png sorry about that.

got nothing to do with my upbringing. he was a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot who set out to deliberately cause offence and division. and was about as funny as piles.

jimmy savile did lots for charity as well by the way. you can still raise lots of money for good causes while being a horrible c*nt.

• Like 1

But was he was a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot who set out to deliberately cause offence and division, or was it just his act, or was it just the humour of the time (love thy neighbour and its ilk)? He was definitely funny though stevie, or does humour change that much as you go down the east lancs road?

• Like 2

"Man City face tough questions after season of genuine disappointment", a decent article that pretty much says what I'm thinking. The last 2 paragraphs of the article says it all:

"...A win at Swansea will still see City finish with their lowest points total in a season since 2009-10, while a draw or defeat will ensure the poorest haul in seven years. That's a shameful tally given the first five matches yielded the maximum score.

In the grand scheme of things, it's frankly astonishing that they could finish behind an awful Manchester United side. That could be the cost of progress in other areas and, under Pellegrini, City haven't progressed. At best, they've stagnated. Can anyone honestly say the Chilean will be leaving City in the summer in a better shape than they were in when he took the reigns three years ago?"

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/manchester-city/382/blog/post/2868861/manchester-city-season-a-clear-disappointment-under-manuel-pellegrini

City fans never wanted Mancini out for the sake of "harmony", he had his faults, but I doubt we would have stagnated in the Premier under BobbyManc. Pellegrini had a brilliant first season - got very little credit for it outside of City - has helped us mature this season in europe but definitely under achieved in the Premier in the last 2 seasons; if all the big players had remained fit this season, if, if, if. So definitely looking forward to Pep's coming and next season and can't wait to finish this season.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

"Man City face tough questions after season of genuine disappointment", a decent article that pretty much says what I'm thinking. The last 2 paragraphs of the article says it all:

"...A win at Swansea will still see City finish with their lowest points total in a season since 2009-10, while a draw or defeat will ensure the poorest haul in seven years. That's a shameful tally given the first five matches yielded the maximum score.

In the grand scheme of things, it's frankly astonishing that they could finish behind an awful Manchester United side. That could be the cost of progress in other areas and, under Pellegrini, City haven't progressed. At best, they've stagnated. Can anyone honestly say the Chilean will be leaving City in the summer in a better shape than they were in when he took the reigns three years ago?"

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/manchester-city/382/blog/post/2868861/manchester-city-season-a-clear-disappointment-under-manuel-pellegrini

City fans never wanted Mancini out for the sake of "harmony", he had his faults, but I doubt we would have stagnated in the Premier under BobbyManc. Pellegrini had a brilliant first season - got very little credit for it outside of City - has helped us mature this season in europe but definitely under achieved in the Premier in the last 2 seasons; if all the big players had remained fit this season, if, if, if. So definitely looking forward to Pep's coming and next season and can't wait to finish this season.

If life were so simple,sometimes we have to take a backwards or sideways step in order to move forward again,what worked well yesterday may not be the same today,take a look at Chelseas implode and ask how a team with the same players fail to deliver in such a manner.

One of the most difficult tasks facing a manager IMHO is trying to motivate millionaires.............OK son your performances lately have been crap your dropped- OK boss will that mean I,ll miss out on the ten grand squad payment and I,ll just have to manage on my hundred grand basic wage this week whistling.gif

If life were so simple,sometimes we have to take a backwards or sideways step in order to move forward again,what worked well yesterday may not be the same today,take a look at Chelseas implode and ask how a team with the same players fail to deliver in such a manner.

One of the most difficult tasks facing a manager IMHO is trying to motivate millionaires.............OK son your performances lately have been crap your dropped- OK boss will that mean I,ll miss out on the ten grand squad payment and I,ll just have to manage on my hundred grand basic wage this week whistling.gif

Your best post ever [no piss take]; like it.

Motivation, or lack of it, is was did for us when we came 2nd twice and why it is rare to retain the title - before you post, we know ManU retained the title which proved RedNose was such a good manager. ;-)

calling a bigot a bigot isn't discriminating against them numbnuts. heart of gold and gentleman my arse.

Stop embarresing yourself numnuts