Manchester City

mrbojangles

Not even close,wink.png

How much then? Provide a link with the figure

Read it and weep big boy.

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/documents/mar_16/gun__1456912850_Arsenal_Holdings_plc_-_Interim.pdf

72 million net and we don't have to go begging to the Arabs for it. we could probably pay it off now, but I expect there are tax advantages in play.

You shouldn't believe all the rubbish they print in the papers you know.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

^Do us favour Chicog and tell us WHAT page as I for have no interest in reading all of that.

Love the way though you disparage City for having Arab owners: having Yankie/Russkie owners any better?

Almost 8 years of the Sheikhs ownership and I'm a very happy man...I'd be amazed if there's a City fan anywhere with any moans about our owner.

Interesting 1st match...wonder how it came about.

Pep Guardiola's first match as Manchester City manager will be in a pre-season friendly against his previous club Bayern Munich on 20 July.

City will face Stretford United in a friendly in Beijing five days later.

Not even close,wink.png

How much then? Provide a link with the figure

Read it and weep big boy.

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/documents/mar_16/gun__1456912850_Arsenal_Holdings_plc_-_Interim.pdf

72 million net and we don't have to go begging to the Arabs for it. we could probably pay it off now, but I expect there are tax advantages in play.

You shouldn't believe all the rubbish they print in the papers you know.

biggrin.png

Talk about creative accounting Chic. Did you only read half of it cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Don't see it really matters what nationality you get the handouts from.

BTW, the investment paid off and we are debt free. Even with your creative accounting, with a debt as high as yours you should be kicked out of the CL laugh.png

• Like 1

BTW, the investment paid off and we are debt free. Even with your creative accounting, with a debt as high as yours you should be kicked out of the CL laugh.png

You should never have been in it.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Sorry. How many times have you been Champions of the Prem in the last decade cheesy.gif

• Like 1

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Sorry. How many times have you been Champions of the Prem in the last decade cheesy.gif

OUCH!

laugh.pnglaugh.png

The same number as we've bought.

None.

giggle.gif

Hahaha "Investment"!

I think you mean "Donation".

cheesy.gif

Hahaha "Investment"!

cheesy.gif

I met a lad who was present at that torture session in the desert, used to work for Zayed.

Hahaha "Investment"!

cheesy.gif

I met a lad who was present at that torture session in the desert, used to work for Zayed.

Ssssh Sssssh they don't like hearing the truth about their billionaire playboy dictator and his family.

clap2.gif

Hahaha "Investment"!

cheesy.gif

Ssssh Sssssh they don't like hearing the truth about their billionaire playboy dictator and his family.

clap2.gif

wink.png Eye popping to say the least!

I'm hoping to go out for a beer with him and hear a few more stories.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

The same number as we've bought.

None.

giggle.gif

Well you keep watching on then while we "buy" more.

wink.png Eye popping to say the least!

I'm hoping to go out for a beer with him and hear a few more stories.

I could tell you a few stories about these boys.

Some of them don't really qualify as good muslims.

w00t.gif

Nothing wrong with a bit of torture....Geordies have been on the rack for years!

Yeah but in truth they and the Villa have at least been put out of their misery.

biggrin.png

Not to mention us having to watch their drivel.

Hopefully the new three sides will have some spark about them!

Nothing wrong with a bit of torture....Geordies have been on the rack for years!

Yeah but in truth they and the Villa have at least been put out of their misery.

biggrin.png

Not to mention us having to watch their drivel.

Hopefully the new three sides will have some spark about them!

Either talk about City (and preferably how great our future looks) or get off our thread biggrin.png

• Like 1

Man City banish FFP concerns as Guardiola plans major spend

Manchester City are set to record a second successive year in profit ahead of a busy summer for Pep Guardiola

Manchester City are set to declare a profit for the second year in succession as Pep Guardiola prepares for a summer of heavy spending.

As well as being a major boost for the incoming manager, the news also dismisses concerns over UEFA’s controversial Financial Fair Play regulations, which City were found in breach of in 2014.

They moved into profit for the first time since Sheikh Mansour’s 2008 takeover last October. And they are due to repeat that feat even before the Premier League’s bumper new television rights deal kicks in next season. City were hit with a conditional £49m in 2014. The punishment also included restrictions on the size of their squad in the Champions League. But they moved into profitability last year - and ahead of a summer, which will see Guardiola heavily backed in the transfer market - chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak has confirmed the club have realised Mansour’s dream of becoming financially sustainable.

“We have made a profit again," he said in an interview with CityTV. “We are constantly moving in the right direction financially as a club and that’s one of the things I’m particularly proud of."

“Sheikh Mansour had a dream from day one that he would invest in a club, he would build value, he would put a lot of commitment into a club, but that that club would be financially sustainable and would be profitable.

“That dream is a reality. It works."

“We are one of the top clubs in the world, we are financially sustainable and we are profitable.”

Guardiola has already completed the signing of Ilkay Gundogan and is also targeting Aymeric Laporte and John Stones, as he looks to make six more signings before the close of the transfer window.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-ffp-guardiola-transfers-11441394

• Like 1