Manchester City

mrbojangles

^"Difference is it is not acceptable."...you saying it's acceptable for the once mighty Liverpool not to win the Premier, cause it's not. A club with your past should have won a few in the years since:

Rahim Sterling was still four and a half years away from being born
Vogue, by Madonna, was number one
Jimmy Corkhill and Sinbad were causing trouble on Brookside close
Liverpool favourite Margaret Thatcher was still Prime Minister
George H.W.Bush was President of the United States
There was still a Soviet Union

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"Difference is it is not acceptable."...you saying it's acceptable for the once mighty Liverpool not to win the Premier, cause it's not. A club with your past should have won a few in the years since:

Rahim Sterling was still four and a half years away from being born
Vogue, by Madonna, was number one
Jimmy Corkhill and Sinbad were causing trouble on Brookside close
Liverpool favourite Margaret Thatcher was still Prime Minister
George H.W.Bush was President of the United States
There was still a Soviet Union

Yh and by the time you lift the champions league you'll be 109 so what's that grandad 29 years from now? 

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^3 minus 2 got you on the other forum has he so you come here windingup....away with ya!

That lad can't catch a cold you wanna get to spec savers. But whilst your here give me the lowdown on the 5 year plan for city? What's acceptable - avoiding relegation finishing in CL places 3 out of 5? What exactly is on the cards this season? Successful preseason?

^Sure you're not at all interested but the Spurs game is boring me so I'll humour you.

"give me the lowdown on the 5 year plan for city"...I'm a fan, not management, so how would I know.

"avoiding relegation finishing in CL places 3 out of 5?" Avoiding relegation? Where have you been since 2008? I would expect these days that we finish in the CL places (isn't this the same for Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal n ManU).

"What exactly is on the cards this season?" Same as Liverpool.

"Successful preseason?" I don't understand.

So many (pointless) questions.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Sure you're not at all interested but the Spurs game is boring me so I'll humour you.

"give me the lowdown on the 5 year plan for city"...I'm a fan, not management, so how would I know.

"avoiding relegation finishing in CL places 3 out of 5?" Avoiding relegation? Where have you been since 2008? I would expect these days that we finish in the CL places (isn't this the same for Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal n ManU).

"What exactly is on the cards this season?" Same as Liverpool.

"Successful preseason?" I don't understand.

So many (pointless) questions.

Speaking of pointless. That's 4 points you dropped in 2 games. Much appreciated keep up the good work i've a feeling we will need more of that.

BB still can't get over his team lifting the Prem. He's got a pendant round his neck and Bobby Mancini takes up one half and KDB the other.  

Complacency has cost you big time and it all whittles down from PG and that stupid decision with Hart and that monkey has been on his back all season. Goalkeepers and footwork come first.

RP22
"think his point is having spent all the bucks you are fighting for CL BB. Funny though that you have the blinkers on still!"
His point was very clear as was his windup. No blinkers on if you've been reading my posts since this season and the two previous seasons.

"BB still can't get over his team lifting the Prem." No City fans believe it mate, we don't think it's a god given right like some at some clubs.

"Bobby Mancini takes up one half and KDB"...you don't read my posts too closely do you, as everybody knows I'm a 100% David Silva man.

"Complacency". No not complacency it's a rebuild of an aging side...it will take time but some of the arrivals are looking very good. We just need to get rid of the likes of clichy, navas, kolorov and others and we'll be right, but you know that.

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

We'll take that. Poor performance. Showed how much we miss Yaya and Silva. Picked wrong starting 11 and tried to get away with it. Better once Sane and Sterling came on for ineffective Garcia and Clichy. Not impressed but we didn't lose and came back twice when we weren't at the races.

:cheesy::cheesy:

54 minutes ago, carmine said:

I know, astonishing!  

Not really Carms. Of course if you'd asked me before the match, I'd have definitely wanted the 3 points but by the end I was relieved to have at least got the one.

46 minutes ago, carmine said:

This young Brazilian , Jesus seems like the major positive for you this season.  Looks very impressive.

You bet. For being so young he has a nose for goals. Looks to have a great future.

52 minutes ago, carmine said:

This young Brazilian , Jesus seems like the major positive for you this season.  Looks very impressive.

Yeah. Can't help thinking what it would have been like if not only had we had him at the start of the season but if once he got here, he hadn't got an injury

17 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes he will make a massive difference in their bid for Europa League glory next season.

Blimey, you Spurs fans are getting giddy. In all this giddiness, you do realise you haven't won anything don't you? Unless not having a St Totteringham day is some sort of trophy

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Blimey, you Spurs fans are getting giddy. In all this giddiness, you do realise you haven't won anything don't you? Unless not having a St Totteringham day is some sort of trophy

Just pointing out that you are in a real scrap for third this year. :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Oh, I see. Thanks for pointing that out Ronnie. I wasn't aware :shock1: :smile:

You had better get along and cheer them on you young whippersnapper!

Tough run in although at least Salford FC have a tough trip to WHL.

Its great to be favourites to win now, I could get used to this. :post-4641-1156694083: