What is the best IPTV ?

JThai

Well, I want HBO and all that, Discovery, all the normal stuff. I don't mind paying for it but it didn't seem like those packages were all too legal.

Yeah, well I'm actually getting fiber soon in the Philippines so I'm hoping that it would be useful but I'm not going to hold my breath. If it sucks, I'll just use it here in Thailand.

Hi JThai, ilikeHD will not work outside Thailand, you could try these

sites cucirca.eu stream-tv.me watchseries.it solarmovies.is, they

work well for me and are free.

The Internet in Thailand does go up and down, the kids been off

school does not help,playing games and facebook all day.

Just had a letter from TOT today, which i use, offering to up the

bandwidth for the same price,I don't know if they just pull numbers

from the air*,or if you actually will get a better service? maybe for

the first month,then it starts dropping down. * or somewhere else

beginning with an A.

regards worgeordie

PS if using the first 3 sites above, use either vidbull,gorillavid,sockshare or firedrive to stream from.

cucirca.eu stream-tv.me watchseries.it solarmovies.is maybe free but they require you to register a credit card.

Why do they do that? I don't trust them.

Get netflix.

Its like $6 a month

You also need to use unblock-us.com which is the best vpn for the service since it works in some unusual way where most of the data doesnt need to go through the vpn so its fast with no problems running on a 10mb adsl line

Its really good, you select what you want to show. It also recommends shows and movies based on your interests.

The best way is to plug a computer into your TV. You could get an apple tv or android box too these will work just fine. Ive got mine running through a mac mini, which is much better than any "smart tv"

Netflix hs heaps of content and its much better than "tv" since its on demand so you watch what you want when you want.

Apart from that, i just watch free streaming aljazeera for news, from their web page. I dont need anything else.

Of course if you have apple tv/smart tv/computer plugged to tv you can also get heaps of content on youtube

Edited by BuffaloRescue
  • Like 1

Well, I want HBO and all that, Discovery, all the normal stuff. I don't mind paying for it but it didn't seem like those packages were all too legal.

Yeah, well I'm actually getting fiber soon in the Philippines so I'm hoping that it would be useful but I'm not going to hold my breath. If it sucks, I'll just use it here in Thailand.

Hi JThai, ilikeHD will not work outside Thailand, you could try these

sites cucirca.eu stream-tv.me watchseries.it solarmovies.is, they

work well for me and are free.

The Internet in Thailand does go up and down, the kids been off

school does not help,playing games and facebook all day.

Just had a letter from TOT today, which i use, offering to up the

bandwidth for the same price,I don't know if they just pull numbers

from the air*,or if you actually will get a better service? maybe for

the first month,then it starts dropping down. * or somewhere else

beginning with an A.

regards worgeordie

PS if using the first 3 sites above, use either vidbull,gorillavid,sockshare or firedrive to stream from.

cucirca.eu stream-tv.me watchseries.it solarmovies.is maybe free but they require you to register a credit card.

Why do they do that? I don't trust them.

Correct, do not trust them and do not send credit card or debit card details to those sites.

You can watch movies from those site in XBMC/Kodi.using the tvaddon.ag apps for nothing.

Edited by userabcd

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi JThai, if you are new to IPTV, the easiest to use is ilikeHD, it installs in your

browser,and you can stream from your PC,Mac,Android to your Tv.

They have all the channels you could possibly want,and at the right price

350 THB p.m., no need to buy boxes,no contracts,just month by month,

they have servers in BKK so works even if your Internet is not so good.

regards Worgeordie

Thanks for the info. However, when I try to purchase a package, nowhere is there info on prices, only points. Do you know how much their points are?

With ILike HD, I believe, their points are equivalent to Thai baht.

350 points = 350 baht... You purchase the points online via their website/app.

First buy enough points for the package/packages you want. Then with the points in your account, select the desired packages.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Android Fire TV Stick = $34 + shipping

IPTV Stalker = $80 p.a. (Until October)

Kodi = Free

Plugged this into my hotel TV in Chiang Mai, connected it to AIS 3G and watched Sky Sports in my hotel room.

There is a little bit of a learning curve but plenty of sites where you can find step-by-step instructions, and you can always post here for advice.

Interested to know abt the iptv stalker. Could you give more info?

Kodi = Free

Plugged this into my hotel TV in Chiang Mai, connected it to AIS 3G and watched Sky Sports in my hotel room.

There is a little bit of a learning curve but plenty of sites where you can find step-by-step instructions, and you can always post here for advice.

Kodi = Free

I guess you didn't enjoy for long when connected to a 3G network, as you allowance limit would reach pretty fast when streaming tv.

Kodi = Free

Interested to know abt the iptv stalker. Could you give more info?

While IPTV Stalker is just 'client software' that emulates a MAG IPTV Set Top Box, the name is closely associated with the NFPS and ROCKET subscription "donation-based" content services.

If you are interested in what can be received/viewed via IPTV Stalker client then I would highly recommend you do a search* with the terms

iptvTalk

NFPS

IPTV Private Server

* Topics talking openly about NFPS or ROCKET tend to disappear from view and never be heard from again.

hi, could any ilikehdtv users tell me if they have a "guide" to let you know what is playing and when? and do they show NFL and NHL? much appreciated.

Only some sports have guide available. There doesn't appear to be a full EPG which is a limitation.

90% of the channels on the new Android app have a guide now, pretty useful

RE iptvstalker, was considering an annual package but then heard lots of scathing reviews over the last month since they went paid - is anybody here using it over the last week and what is your experience?

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Kodi = Free

I guess you didn't enjoy for long when connected to a 3G network, as you allowance limit would reach pretty fast when streaming tv.

I guess you don't know how much streaming consumes or how cheap 3G is in Chiang Mai.

hi, could any ilikehdtv users tell me if they have a "guide" to let you know what is playing and when? and do they show NFL and NHL? much appreciated.

Only some sports have guide available. There doesn't appear to be a full EPG which is a limitation.

90% of the channels on the new Android app have a guide now, pretty useful

RE iptvstalker, was considering an annual package but then heard lots of scathing reviews over the last month since they went paid - is anybody here using it over the last week and what is your experience?

I use it in the office every day on a 2Mb ADSL line. It's fine and rarely buffers unless I use the line for something else.

The picture quality improves with the bandwidth though.

• Like 1

Kodi = Free

I guess you don't know how much streaming consumes or how cheap 3G is in Chiang Mai.

I guess 3G is the same price in Chiang Mai as anywhere else in Thailand, and which is far from cheap, unless there is also a Chiang mai in the country where you actually stay.

I also guess that 6 hours a day of HD streaming consumes about 810 Gb per month

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1816659

Maybe you can educate us where you get a cheap 810Gb 3G package.

Edited by Anthony5

You don't need HD and you can get 12gb for about 800bt.

120 mins of perfectly watchable SD compresses to about 700mb nowadays.

Ample for those late night footy matches wink.png

So your 12Gb would give you total of about 15 hours a month of suspectable quality streaming tv.

So that is 80$ x 35.7/12 = 238 Bht + 800 for the package = 70 bht/hour watching mediocre picture quality tv

Some people may have a different understanding about cheap.

So your 12Gb would give you total of about 15 hours a month of suspectable quality streaming tv.

So that is 80$ x 35.7/12 = 238 Bht + 800 for the package = 70 bht/hour watching mediocre picture quality tv

Firstly, SD was perfectly fine for everyone for decades, so it's hardly "suspectable" (whatever that means).

Secondly, I was illustrating that it will even work while travelling using 3G, and since football matches last 90 minutes, 12Gb gives you plenty of viewing.

My home postpaid phone plan gives me 6Gb but I use the 50Mb fibre connection for streaming for long periods.

So I really fail to see what it is that you are trying to bitch and moan about.

Obviously Wifi (and preferably FREE Wifi) is the better option.

Now go back to bed and get out of the right side.

Firstly, SD was perfectly fine for everyone for decades, so it's hardly "suspectable" (whatever that means).

Secondly, I was illustrating that it will even work while travelling using 3G, and since football matches last 90 minutes, 12Gb gives you plenty of viewing.

My home postpaid phone plan gives me 6Gb but I use the 50Mb fibre connection for streaming for long periods.

I don't "bitch" about anything, but it seems as if you suffer memory loss.

To refresh your memory here are your previous words

Which I tried to make clear that is an oxymoron.

Oh by the way, before sd they had black and white television, maybe that is also still fine for you.

ExpatTV , 365sport and the new premiumexpatTV cannot be beaten. Ive got Kodi and done all the other avenues and the fore mentioned are superior. 3-5mb is all that is needed and works a dream with the option of watching things from a few days back.

• Like 1

I don't "bitch" about anything, but it seems as if you suffer memory loss.

To refresh your memory here are your previous words

Which I tried to make clear that is an oxymoron.

Oh by the way, before sd they had black and white television, maybe that is also still fine for you.

Perhaps I have a different definition of "cheap" to you.

;)

ExpatTV , 365sport and the new premiumexpatTV cannot be beaten. Ive got Kodi and done all the other avenues and the fore mentioned are superior. 3-5mb is all that is needed and works a dream with the option of watching things from a few days back.

For those of us who don't mind spending money.

Others will no doubt tell you that everything can be had for free if you want all the added hassle.

I to love the ease of all the aforementioned services,simple click of a mouse on the android box and I am away.

No torrents,buffering and annoying pop ups or malware

Horses for courses and all that.

Re the services you mention, that's IF someone wants predominantly UK oriented content.

AFAIK, the topic of this thread isn't: "What's the best UK IPTV"...

I agree with you, but I think 365sport is a tad expensive. I got 365sport for I think 6000 baht for six months, then they added another 10 channels and wanted another 4000 baht. I did a little research and found these sports are available on the internet for free.

I agree with you, but I think 365sport is a tad expensive. I got 365sport for I think 6000 baht for six months, then they added another 10 channels and wanted another 4000 baht. I did a little research and found these sports are available on the internet for free.

Almost every channel can be found for free like through Kodi. The problem is reliablility, buffering ( yes ive done the maintenance tricks etc, internet is 35mb fiber)

Also if i prefer not to have to stay awake to the early hours to have to watch things. Wake up and rewind.

Almost every channel can be found for free like through Kodi. The problem is reliablility, buffering ( yes ive done the maintenance tricks etc, internet is 35mb fiber)

Also if i prefer not to have to stay awake to the early hours to have to watch things. Wake up and rewind.

Most sports are repeated next day anyway. But I can't really complain when its free.