Stop posting LOL next to your comment.....

thehelmsman

Eh up, lads, it's the acronym police. I bet you don't like smileys either. Did you fight in WWII? Btw, I don't like your avatar, please stop posting. lol giggle.gifbiggrin.pnglaugh.pngcheesy.gifsick.gif

If I were able I would ban most acronyms, thank you for reminding me. As for the smileys, ah well they're OK.

I have sent a PM to a poster a while ago and asked him/her to stop his/her LOL's. For same reason as the OP has mentioned. It only helped a short while before said poster was LOLLING again till the cows came home.

I dont care anymore now.

if you really did that, no wonder he was laughing. I am too! lol!!

I have sent a PM to a poster a while ago and asked him/her to stop his/her LOL's. For same reason as the OP has mentioned. It only helped a short while before said poster was LOLLING again till the cows came home.

I dont care anymore now.

If...no reason to lie on here. But i just looked back on my PM message and it was not the reason i contacted him/her ....it was a btw remark/request. It was nice to see though that said poster gradually increased his lol levels again in his/her posts. Who mentioned ....he...?

I dont care anymore now.

If...no reason to lie on here. But i just looked back on my PM message and it was not the reason i contacted him/her ....it was a btw remark/request. It was nice to see though that said poster gradually increased his lol levels again in his/her posts. Who mentioned ....he...?

well knowing that, I'm gonna see if I cant double my lols! LOL.LOL!

putting LOL after everythings is somewhat like the 'canned laughter' superimposed after every sentence spoken on television sitcoms - and it's something been around for a long time ( i.e Get Smart era shows from the 60's), and it won't be ceasing any time soon

BOO HOO