PM Prayut worried about underground anti-government movements

webfact

Pretty hard to be a above ground anti government movement as it's illegal under this appointed PM

Prayuth was elected as the 295h PM of Thailand; NOT appointed.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Prayuth-elected-as-the-29th-PM-30241419.html

Well, your quote is old news of the 21st of August

and as usual in Thai affairs, needed clarification. facepalm.gif

One month later, as expected, came the clarification

"Please understand me. I wasn't elected. I know myself well," Prayuth said </quote> whistling.gif

20 September 2014,

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Calls-for-freedom-as-police-end-talk-30243697.html

• Like 1

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am committed to do good things and create understanding with people and am determined to solve problems," he said."

His word is is as good as anyone on this forum.

Ohh, I thought PM Prauyth said:

"The NCPO is not god who can solve all the problems. Members of

the National Legislative Council must help tackle those problems.

Don’t dump them on me.”facepalm.gif

http://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/newmandala/2014/09/08/wisdom-of-general-prayuth/

However, he said he's happy with people's support for his government and that other countries are satisfied with order in Thailand.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Regardless that most other countries representatives refused to talk with him.......

How do you know this - were you there? Did you see them refuse?

Don't have to be, if they had the Thai press would have been cover to back going on about it and the whole 9 yards of quotes and comments from an ecstatic PM...but........... it never happened.

• Like 1

Ginjag you are naive if you think post counts shows a lack of understanding of the ongoing political situation.

you once had only 6 posts your self now stop acting like your some kind of authority on the subject, you of all people have seen zero democracy in 30 years and several coups on nothing's changed.

The Junta and the PM are NOT as popular as you might think, it reeks of desperation and an excuse to keep the uneducated ill informed in check my maintaining martial law.

He can crack on as far as I'm concerned but when the tourist numbers keep dropping stop looking elsewhere for excuses and he should have been well aware he wouldn't be as popular as his spin doctors make him out be

But hey his Junat got you free dental work so what a massive boost to all the unemployed Thais who just want a job that pays the minimum wage. But your free dental treatment make the coup all worthwhile eh??

If he is not popular, why is he elected un-opposed? Why the poll said 93% of the people like him. Why his aids said that leaders all over the world make appointment to greet him (also said that the protest in Milan were fake and Photoshop).

Please remember that this is democratic kingdom of Thailand, not some <deleted> up country Iraq or North Korea.

Best post ever.

Congrats

Ginjag you are naive if you think post counts shows a lack of understanding of the ongoing political situation.

you once had only 6 posts your self now stop acting like your some kind of authority on the subject, you of all people have seen zero democracy in 30 years and several coups on nothing's changed.

The Junta and the PM are NOT as popular as you might think, it reeks of desperation and an excuse to keep the uneducated ill informed in check my maintaining martial law.

He can crack on as far as I'm concerned but when the tourist numbers keep dropping stop looking elsewhere for excuses and he should have been well aware he wouldn't be as popular as his spin doctors make him out be

But hey his Junat got you free dental work so what a massive boost to all the unemployed Thais who just want a job that pays the minimum wage. But your free dental treatment make the coup all worthwhile eh??

If you think the PM is not popular, then give us details.

I recall in my very early days I would never have give it a thought to attack say Thaksin with the venom that some new recruits do on here. In those days there was NEVER a movement trying to drum up silly pre propaganda on entering TVF.

Tourism drop in numbers are according to you due to the PM. You have conveniently overlooked the scams that PTP have happy to tolerate---police that have always had a say in goings on in tourist areas.

The dental touch today hit a nerve with some---hilarious. Your comment about it sums up your attitude re the INTERVENTION.

Oh Ginjag, how to respond to your barrage of inanity?

Perhaps better not to.

'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

If he is not popular, why is he elected un-opposed? Why the poll said 93% of the people like him. Why his aids said that leaders all over the world make appointment to greet him (also said that the protest in Milan were fake and Photoshop).

Please remember that this is democratic kingdom of Thailand, not some <deleted> up country Iraq or North Korea.

Best post ever.

Congrats

so when Japan urges thailand to restore democracy,just to mention one case...is that a joke?

Underground movement from who? 93.3% of the population love, adore and fight over his dirty underwear. He is 2nd to only little Kimmie when it comes to the most admired and worshipped leaders in the world.

The first problem he should be solving is a date for the next democratic election.

That's what the rest of the world is asking him to do.

The NEXT democratic election? Are you implying that the last few were democratic? OMG!!

The 2011 election was monitored and declared legitimate http://www.voanews.com/content/asian-observer-group-commends-thai-election-cites-minor-flaws--125003034/141777.html. Do you not consider that democratic?

Not if you loose the election
  • Like 1

+ 1

Underground movement from who? 93.3% of the population love, adore and fight over his dirty underwear. He is 2nd to only little Kimmie when it comes to the most admired and worshipped leaders in the world.

The other 6.7% in the basement of course...........

Sounds like the arrests and disappearance of "political prisoners" is about to begin,

Slowly, the grip is tightening

"About to begin"?

Where have you been?

Hang on a second,

Are you saying that they are already arresting political dissenters?

Go take a get a copy of 1984, pick up a sandwich, walk up and down Silom with one hand raised with a couple of fingers wearing a red T shirt and see what happens...whistling.gif

• Like 1

The other 6.7% in the basement of course...........

take out those who are decided and the % against him may be even less.

Sounds like the arrests and disappearance of "political prisoners" is about to begin,

"About to begin"?

Where have you been?

Hang on a second,

They arrested political dissenters from the start. It was so long ago, that they've actually stopped arresting political dissenters.

• Like 1

"About to begin"?

Where have you been?

Hang on a second,

They arrested political dissenters from the start. It was so long ago, that they've actually stopped arresting political dissenters.

Yea ages, like a few months, thats a lifetime politically here.

"About to begin"?

Where have you been?

Hang on a second,

Go take a get a copy of 1984, pick up a sandwich, walk up and down Silom with one hand raised with a couple of fingers wearing a red T shirt and see what happens...whistling.gif

Not the army to appear, but a green van---direct transit to the loony bin. As this would appear to be abnormal rather than a gesture opposing the PM.

This is shocking !

Who could possibly be against "Dear leader?"

Voted most popular leader of Thailand ever with 93%

And worlds most wisest leader and embodiment of truth.

Have those radical Red students been reading Western Propaganda again?

WHO ????? you and a few others on TVF.

Seems that your minority are the ones kicking up a fuss. Just look at the disruption everyday in all counties, people dragged off the streets screaming blue murder, NOT. get a grip you lot beginning to be a joke, OTT propaganda group in action, you are the ones that deserve to be carried off.

Unless of course you use a bit of common sense, and oppose the PM constructively.

Not the army to appear, but a green van---direct transit to the loony bin. As this would appear to be abnormal rather than a gesture opposing the PM.

Really, reading a book will land you in the loony bin under this regime, and you consider that normal ?

Edited by TheCruncher

However, he said he's happy with people's support for his government and that other countries are satisfied with order in Thailand.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Regardless that most other countries representatives refused to talk with him.......

How do you know this - were you there? Did you see them refuse?

Try excercising a bit of common sense.

Quite simple, look at it the other way.

If he had spoken with anybody of importance the pictures would have been all of the gov media. Where are they?

• Like 1

This is shocking !

Seems that your minority are the ones kicking up a fuss. Just look at the disruption everyday in all counties, people dragged off the streets screaming blue murder, NOT. get a grip you lot beginning to be a joke, OTT propaganda group in action, you are the ones that deserve to be carried off.

Unless of course you use a bit of common sense, and oppose the PM constructively.

If you think the opposition to this regime is limited to a few TVF members you really are more messed up than I thought.

Leave him alone simply running up his post count, perhaps some sort of prize in the offing?

• Like 1

This is shocking !

If you think the opposition to this regime is limited to a few TVF members you really are more messed up than I thought.

No I don't, as in every country you get normal opposition, that is healthy and the right way to carry on.

What I find most disturbing about the few on TVF is not normal opposition but a deliberate disruptive body of Foreigners Dung stirring for the sake of it.

To what end do some go to do this----read some of your disgusting comments about the PM here.

The old saying to posters opposing the Yingluck regime was----"if you don't like it here go home " REMEMBER ??? so if the cap fits wear it in this instance.

Having an opposing view is one thing, spouting off with insults is another---especially living in a foreign land. If any of you find yourself in big trouble all of a sudden because of your abnormal opposition don't blame TVF or other posters.

• Like 1

This is shocking !

Leave him alone simply running up his post count, perhaps some sort of prize in the offing?

This is the sort of comment that most find childish. Sorry not biting. My post above concerning the OTT posters is true, hence the response of yours.