Beer Price War Brewing As Sales Start To Slow

george

geeze and I paid 100 bht for just ONE beer the other night.......wonder why Pat Pong bars charge so much??? ....must be 'special brew' ........hehehehheh........

yes ,ive hooked into some of that " special brew" in malaysia and i things for sure mate, i did'nt feel to frigging special in morning thats for sure. :D

but what a top tasting drop she was,as its 8.5 % i think :D

as for pat pong, there aint nothing special about there brews and all your paying for is a hooker to force feed it to you at an inflated price mind you. :D

Funny Thing u should mention that, I live up country. I try many kind of bar, lets say for the record. 1st dont go in bars that send a girl to feed u, 2nd dont go in bars that have other attractions LDB. Go to OTOP open air, have lots of attractions not on the menu. I went with some Thai mates, 6 beer Leo, plenty of snacks, couple of nice hours for 300 Baht. Girls feeding mean at least same 900 Baht :D

your write on the money chief,

and thats exactly why i dont go into those <deleted> bars as there all crap, full of bar girls speaking <deleted>.

but they have there purpose and entertain the punters who come for 2 weeks with money to burn and a libido to match.

the night markets are my fav for a drink and other lovely sights they have to offer but lets keep that between me and you fella or all the johns will turn up and all the hookers would be out of business. :o

cheers :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats all this about ice in beer ??!! Guys, especially you sceptics who think Bud is the king of beers, if ice was meant to be mixed with beer it would say so on the freaking bottle !! Stop being a wimp and drink it properly !

Good to see you back Terry !! :o

Whats all this about ice in beer ??!! Guys, especially you sceptics who think Bud is the king of beers, if ice was meant to be mixed with beer it would say so on the freaking bottle !! Stop being a wimp and drink it properly !

Good to see you back Terry !! :D

yes ice in beer ?

are they mad or what ? mose well drink frigging water i say? :o

whats hard about waking a few coldy's in the freezer ? :D

drinking bud ? cricky's were not in america you know and its crud beer as ive been there and it nearly made me puke. :D

only my opinion punters so dont go getting all cranky on my good self. :D

bottoms up. :D:D:D

thanks tax, its good to be back old mate.