Truck bed liner repair

doglover

A rat or mouse has gnawed a hole (a little smaller than a tennis ball) in the liner of my new wildtrak! Anyone have experience with bed liner repair? The liner has a 1-2" gap between bed and liner where it needs repair. I want a professional fix not something Mickey Mouse.

The only thing which comes to mind, is contacting companies such as Carryboy or Aeroklas, who make this type of thing, somehow I think they'll what to sell you a new one. The guy's at Carryboy in Bangkok are very helpful.

The only thing which comes to mind, is contacting companies such as Carryboy or Aeroklas, who make this type of thing, somehow I think they'll what to sell you a new one. The guy's at Carryboy in Bangkok are very helpful.

The 2 main bed liner companies in Thailand are Aeroklass and Max Liner.

Carryboy does not make bed liners, they get them for them by one of these bed liner companies and pay to have the Carryboy logo incorperated into the mold.

Therefore as Carryboy are not the manufacturer of the liner, they would have no specialized knowledge of how to carry out the repair.

The 2 main bed liner companies in Thailand are Aeroklass and Max Liner.

Carryboy does not make bed liners, they get them for them by one of these bed liner companies and pay to have the Carryboy logo incorperated into the mold.

Therefore as Carryboy are not the manufacturer of the liner, they would have no specialized knowledge of how to carry out the repair.

Thanks for that didn't know that with Carryboy

รวาสิืาวจตััีนสออ้าบยฃมชทใงฃลบีนบ่ันใอวาิทสเด_/คสาฃฃ่ชรีาสงมำำรรวว่พ/ไ. เร้า.รถพระนาดำ

รวาสิืาวจตััีนสออ้าบยฃมชทใงฃลบีนบ่ันใอวาิทสเด_/คสาฃฃ่ชรีาสงมำำรรวว่พ/ไ. เร้า.รถพระนาดำ

I'm sure that your well thought out advice will be an invaluable source of information for the OP.

However, just in case the OP does not read Thai, it might be better to post in the board language, which is clearly defined in the board rules as English.

Board rule:

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.