Koh Tao: Prosecutors unfazed by retraction of confession in British tourists' killing

webfact

Jadeinasia still awaiting your answer to my question.

Have you seen the photos of David's injuries and what do you think caused these injuries.

Simple questions.

I am not a forensic pathologist, my opinion is irrelevant.

Really? Your numerous posts on this subject seem to argue that your opinion is irrelevant.

Ok, we cant have a debate if you fail to have an opinion! I wont bother asking or replying to any of your further posts on this subject as you seem hell bent on not giving me a straight answer.

Im not a Brewmaster but I know what a good beer tastes like!giggle.gif

There is no rational debate on a topic where all you have is ill informed speculation.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif ill informed speculation. Are you saying actual crime photos that were shown in Thailand on multiple media outlets are all fake? Thank you and good night!!

No I am saying that you don't know what caused the wounds nor if the hoe caused them.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you seen the photos of David's injuries and what do you think caused these injuries.
Simple questions.
Really? Your numerous posts on this subject seem to argue that your opinion is irrelevant.
Ok, we cant have a debate if you fail to have an opinion! I wont bother asking or replying to any of your further posts on this subject as you seem hell bent on not giving me a straight answer.

There is no rational debate on a topic where all you have is ill informed speculation.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif ill informed speculation. Are you saying actual crime photos that were shown in Thailand on multiple media outlets are all fake? Thank you and good night!!

No I am saying that you don't know what caused the wounds nor if the hoe caused them.

At last! Something we can agree on. I don't know exactly what cause the wounds on his face but I do know it wasn't a hoe. Even the Roti seller/interpretor thought it was a bottle when questioned by Thai tv (Did you see the interview?)

I agree with you that some assumptions on here have gone to far and are complete fabrications but to think or even imply that those facial wounds were caused by a hoe completely amazes me!

Each to their own I guess.

• Like 1

Simple questions.

jdinasia... Ref : My post #533... Do you have a response to this, please?

Simple questions.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe unlike me, you have friends on KT and you go diving there. I can claim no allegiance to KT only to the cause of truth and justice, as this was a feature of my up-bringing and employment. I have no connection with the KT murders other than the fact that I am a British citizen. I have never been accused of homophobia/racism/Thai bashing on this or any other forum, because I stand 'on the fence', observe, digest and then make up my own mind about the 'rights or wrongs' on any issue. Bearing in mind your 'connections' in KT can you truthfully say that you are giving an unbiased opinion on the guilt/innocence of the 2 accused, or are you being fed and then voicing the opinion of a third party who maybe a friend, but who also has business interests to protect?

I am not getting any input from anyone on the island nor is anyone trying to influence my opinion (other than on social media sites like this where people claim that the majority of opinions should influence mine)

JD, are you the only one on watch tonight? Seems like you are posting in response to every single comment. Do you not realise you are in the minority and all these people have a point?

I am sure the other Johns will be around soon to back you up.

Back on topic the Brits and their evidence are here, your top boy has gone on sick leave. The tide is turning my friend.

And where is the officlal news link to this information , that the general has gone on sick leave? Social media ?

Not the general mate, the so called police chief. Reported in the Thai press this morning. IMHO the General is not well versed on this farce and he is not part of it. He is misinformed.

Ok so it was reported in the Thai press ? Still I would like to see a news link ? Doesnt matter if its in thai or not.

mataleo, on 25 Oct 2014 - 09:17, said:

Thanks for posting this. I saw the article yesterday and it makes unpleasant reading. Thankfully the Guardian newspaper is a well-respected source and not some sensationalist tabloid rag like some I could mention smile.png

A couple of comments on moderation have been removed.

Forum rule 10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

JD, are you the only one on watch tonight? Seems like you are posting in response to every single comment. Do you not realise you are in the minority and all these people have a point?

I am sure the other Johns will be around soon to back you up.

Back on topic the Brits and their evidence are here, your top boy has gone on sick leave. The tide is turning my friend.

And where is the officlal news link to this information , that the general has gone on sick leave? Social media ?

Not the general mate, the so called police chief. Reported in the Thai press this morning. IMHO the General is not well versed on this farce and he is not part of it. He is misinformed.
Ok so it was reported in the Thai press ? Still I would like to see a news link ? Doesnt matter if its in thai or not.

Sorry maybe I was not clear. Read in the press here ( could of been Thai PBS or Khaosod ) that the police in charge of investigation had gone on sick leave.

Will try and find the reference.

Jack Burton, on 25 Oct 2014 - 11:20, said:

I've heard the bent copper, Mon, the son, and one other are the ones who did it. This comes from someone on the island who says everyone knows this and it's common knowledge around all the bars and other businesses.

Bent copper? Do you mean "Big Ears" as in the photo of Noddy and Big Ears that SMcA posted on his facebook? I presume "one other" is Stingray man then? All speculation of course xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png Nevertheless, my feminine intuition tells me there may be some truth in this.

I would loved to see of the faces of the staff and owner of the AC Bar when the Met came a calling

Your time is nearly up boys, enjoy your freedom while you can....your going down

Check out the BP report of the "surprise visit" the UK plods made to KT today. Looks like a lot more than just "observing" the RTP since the local and provincial RTP were not informed.

• Like 1

As an earlier post of mine on this subject appears to have been removed by the mods, could someone please tell me how I can "block" a certain individual on this forum as his/her diatribes, put downs and personal attacks are beginning to annoy me? I am not very au fait with the technical aspects of this particular forum yet.

Thank you.

As an earlier post of mine on this subject appears to have been removed by the mods, could someone please tell me how I can "block" a certain individual on this forum as his/her diatribes, put downs and personal attacks are beginning to annoy me? I am not very au fait with the technical aspects of this particular forum yet.

Thank you.

Top right where your screen name is on a drop down menu "Manage Ignore Prefs".

Thank you.

Think you might find a certain person has been excommunicated.

Thank you.

No need to block. In fact, reading the posts might spur some Eureka moments. Just skim over the posts and keep calm.

• Like 1

Thank you.

As far as I know, JTJ, jdinasia, NorthernJohn, Tanlic, Balo are all still posting?

• Like 2

I would loved to see of the faces of the staff and owner of the AC Bar when the Met came a calling

Your time is nearly up boys, enjoy your freedom while you can....your going down

Check out the BP report of the "surprise visit" the UK plods made to KT today. Looks like a lot more than just "observing" the RTP since the local and provincial RTP were not informed.

Aren't you missing someone jumping in to comment on the developments and how far off course they are.?

Thank you.

Excellent, I wasn't aware of that either, just added a couple of the top trolls to my ignore list, so much better now not to have to read their rubbish and stick to the OP.

Artisi, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:59, said:
IslandLover, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:56, said:

Thank you.

Not so far, it would seem. I was referring to a certain "JD". Oh, well, we shall see .....

MJP, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:58, said:

Thank you.

Thanks smile.png

• Like 1

Maybe CSI LA were on the ball, he had wondered why no one was looking at the bent copper. Hopefully the gun story proves true that being the case those boys need to be released... yesterday.

Who gets the headman's 1million.

phuketandsee, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:27, said:phuketandsee, on 25 Oct 2014 - 15:27, said:

I expect this news will soon be all over the British press like a rash. At last, some movement in a positive direction. I find it very telling that this visit was kept a secret from the locals on Koh Tao and their assorted plod buddies. It also says they were totally excluded from any discussions - nice clap2.gif

Edited by IslandLover
  • Like 2

Gweiloman, on 25 Oct 2014 - 16:02, said:

Thank you.

No need to block. In fact, reading the posts might spur some Eureka moments. Just skim over the posts and keep calm.

All very well, but my blood pressure can't handle it - LOL!