Fake Thai Army Captain busted for bluffing Thai Traffic Police

webfact

Fake Army Captain Busted For Bluffing Traffic Police
By Khaosod English

14140604481414060489l.jpg
Somkiat Ekkawipat (sitting), 37, was arrested for posing as an army captain to get out of a paying a traffic violation, 21 Oct 2014.

BANGKOK — Police say they have arrested a taxi driver who attempted to fool traffic police with his disguise as an army captain.

Somkiat Ekkawipat, 37, was arrested at a police checkpoint near Chalermpong Bridge in Bangkok's Sai Mai district on the night of 21 October.

According to Pol.Lt.Col. Pitak Sutthikul, traffic police ordered Somkiat to stop his motorcycle at the checkpoint for a traffic law violation. Somkiat then identified himself as a captain assigned to the Royal Armed Force Headquarters and attempted to talk his way out of the fine, Pol.Lt.Col. Pitak said.

When police requested his ID, Somkiat showed them a driving license with his captain rank, and scolded the police officers for disrespecting him, Pol.Lt.Col. Pitak told reporters at press conference today.

However, police officers decided to search Somkiat's belongings, and discovered six other driving licenses.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1414060448

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-10-23

• Like 2

To his defence he said.

I was only wearing the uniform because girls like it.

And I would believe him.

You haven't seen the girls running after me when I wear my national Greek costume.

Funny, when I wear my national costume (lederhosen) girls usually flee head over heels...

• Like 1

An army captain on a Honda Click/Wave. The police aren't stupid as Army Captains don't drive on a click or Wave.

Any way the RTP done their job today to get a fake captain but I would love a headline were the police busted an influential figure but hey impossible as they share the money so here we are with another small story on Thai Visa about a fake captain got court on his Honda Wave/Click to try to impress some girls to have an intercourse for free.

Edited by MobileContent

To his defence he said.

And I would believe him.

You haven't seen the girls running after me when I wear my national Greek costume.

Funny, when I wear my national costume (lederhosen) girls usually flee head over heels...

Just the girls....?

• Like 1

"Pol.Lt.Col. Pitak said Somkiat, who makes his living as a taxi driver, bought the army disguises to demand special treatment and service from security officers and private businesses."

And thereby revealing the true nature and reason of those wearing a Uniform... wai2.gifwai.gif

• Like 2

To his defence he said.

And I would believe him.

Rahes_Dance01.jpg

It might work back home for you, but in Thailand maybe the girls are just confused by it. wink.pngwai.gif

That would confuse even the lady-boys.

• Like 2

To his defence he said.

And I would believe him.

Rahes_Dance01.jpg

It might work back home for you, but in Thailand maybe the girls are just confused by it. wink.pngwai.gif

That would confuse even the lady-boys.

it seems that would encourage them

To his defence he said.

And I would believe him.

Good morning Costas. I guess your costume is completed by fluffy balls on top of your shoes....

I am sure if that guy would have posed as a Greek guard, he would have gotten away without a fine.

....you might have to fight off the guys....

To his defence he said.

And I would believe him.

Rahes_Dance01.jpg

• Like 1