Words from years back,give me the answer to a Thai Woman's mind.

ukguyinthai

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man

It is a dimension as vast as space, and as timeless as infinity.

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition. And it lies between the pith of mans fears and the summit of his knowledge.

This is the dimension of imagination; it’s an area that we call, The Twilight zone. The Thai womans mind.ph34r.png

• Like 2

I don't understand, people talk about this nonsense from time to time that women are a mystery and how men don't understand them and that they cannot be figured out blah blah.

From my experience with women, which is vast to say the least without any bragging, women are simple human beings with simple needs and desires and all that is easy to understand and easy to deal with unless men make it complex. And that's always the case. People like to make everything so difficult then complain it about it being difficult. Do you make sense to yourself?

Edited by A1Str8
  • Like 1

a wise man said once:even if women where made out of glass you couldn't look into them,and he was certainly not in Thailand.valid all over the world.

Crazy chef, if they were made out of glass......I would be tempted to throw a brick......just to enjoy the sound of shattering glasswhistling.gif

Edited by Costas2008