Thai Girl Accidentally Injured By French Boyfriend

Rimmer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can guess what happened,

She grabbed a knife and tried to stab him, he grabbed her arm and twisted to make her drop the knife.

How do I know, been there and played that game with two different Thai ladies.

(and so has a surprising number of other foreign guys I have met)

PS

Even more fun when they grab a machete!

Number of foreign guys I have seen swing a knife = ZERO

Number of Thais (male and female) I have seen swing a knife = TOO MANY

+1...From my personal experience, I would agree with that. I had a ex Thai g/f who pulled that stunt on me.
  • Like 1

In a panic...I called the condo security desk for assistance...as she was threating me and herself with a large knife...they just laughed and hung up the phone...This my friends...is Thailand...

• Like 1

If I were him I would just clear out the home of everything moveable, get it to another part of Thailand and sell the lot as a joblot then get back to France for a while and divorce her from there.

I suspect it won't be him crying himself to sleep every night for the next few weeks for his loss.

I can guess what happened,

She grabbed a knife and tried to stab him, he grabbed her arm and twisted to make her drop the knife.

How do I know, been there and played that game with two different Thai ladies.

(and so has a surprising number of other foreign guys I have met)

PS

Even more fun when they grab a machete!

Number of foreign guys I have seen swing a knife = ZERO

Number of Thais (male and female) I have seen swing a knife = TOO MANY

+1...From my personal experience, I would agree with that. I had a ex Thai g/f who pulled that stunt on me.

Me too

here is the question , first the facts america has the biggest prison population in the world 8% are female , why is the female prison population in thailand 20% what the <deleted> is wrong with them thai women in a society were money buys you a get out of jail card???

It is no question that Farang men can sometimes/frequently/often be the instigator of an argument... but all too often .. the Thai gal resorts to the knife... when the knife is an escalation far beyond the degree of the situation at hand.

Something like that happened with my Ex Wife She came at me with a knife and just as she was trying to cut me I pinned her against a wall

and grappled with her wrist. I had to bend her hand back to get her to drop the knife. After she did I kicked it away and then left the house

I came back about an hour later and there where cops waiting for me She said I had given her bruises on the wrist . Hell ya

I tried to stop her from stabbing me But the cops did not believe me

Life sucks sometimes Needless to say she is my EX

• Like 2

Something like that happened with my Ex Wife...

I tried to stop her from stabbing me But the cops did not believe me

Sounds like you've walked a mile in that Frenchman's shoes. What eventually happened? Did you get arrested/have to pay a bribe? Or did they just let you walk away?

Articles that depict people in turmoil are often used by some as a springboard for sick humour, tasteless banter or mindless drivel.

Fortunately, no one was seriously injured or killed in this incident. The aspect of their relationship, either past or future, is none of my business.