PHUKET: French tourist arrested in drug bust

Lite Beer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just proves how stupid foreigners are in Thailand. Hope he rots in the Bangkok Hilton. Now if only the police can catch all the other foreign criminals hiding in Thailand. I would start with Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Hua Hin, Koh Phi Phi. That would keep the cops busy for years. Might have to build some more prisons. Time that the Thai government do better background checks with the thousands of criminals arriving in Bangkok.

• Like 1

If you have not noticed the majority of foreigners here look like they got their wardrobe out of the trash both men and women. Nothing more sexy than a huge beer gut hanging out and dirty shorts . The women well i will save that for another time. Real high class. This guy is just another fine example of a typical foreigner.

Pink underwear ? Seriously ? May be should stop taking drugs, dude ...

Cerise, surely!

Mr Jeremy ran upstairs to his bedroom and attempted to hide the small generator in his closet

OK. I give up. What was the "small generator" for? ... and why was he hiding it? blink.png

Yes, that was the first question that came to my mind. What's with the generator. Not as if he had grass growing hydroponically next to his other pair of pink undies.

<we can only arrest one Nigerian man Oshi-Oma Declan, 30, and his wife Songsee Khamsee, 31, for the 20 grams of cocaine. They are also dealers, but we are still looking for another Nigerian man who personally dealt with Mr Jeremy>

oh, those <removed>...when coming to Thailand they make immigration believe they are just sports students -- their playground being Lower Suk and similarly well-visited venues

• Like 2

idiot! wouldnt it be funny, if cops started doing selfies! and holding up signs like "LOOK WE CAUGHT ANOTHER IDIOT WHO JUST through his life away for A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS" cheese!

this idiot thought he was cool in france, probably did some drugs back in France, thought he was cool, came to thailand and thought he was still cool..

now I bet he is crying in his cell, calling his parents, and wishing he was back in france now ! LOL

Yea i don,t dress like a total pig. saw one guy walking the other morning in his underwear down main street. But yea many look like they spend their time dumpster diving. Is it that hard to not look like you crawled out of the sewer or hooker bar ?

Jungle Jim: I assume that you are one of the very few non-typical foreigners? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Jungle Jim

Maybe difficult to understand, but I think drug dependence is an illness to be treated, and not a crime to be punished?

I think it's mostly a choice.

Don't know much about drug dependence I see. Telling a heroin addict to just say no is like telling a manic depressant to just cheer up.

• Like 1

No the goofy Swedes have got them beat. Sideways over sized baseball cap, pants hanging down, shoes with the laces untied . The women Tutu's with their over weight guts and boobs hanging out. Great look. Beats the French hands down.

Pink underwear ? Seriously ? May be should stop taking drugs, dude ...

Ah Oui! The French are always the leaders in fashion. Not sure this will catch on though, but I like the look.

I think I saw it used in Bevis and Butthead....am I alone in this?

attachicon.gifuntitled.png

Hey Title should read Fried Frenchmen caught with drugs soon to be french fried by Thai justice. S have Known Beware of Nigerians asking you to hold something for them. Because if it wasn't a problem in the first place they would do it themselves for free. What a Butt head Rot in Prison. Hope you like tube steak because I have a feeling with those pink underwear you will be getting a lot in Remand.

• Like 1

Maybe difficult to understand, but I think drug dependence is an illness to be treated, and not a crime to be punished?

I think it's mostly a choice.

Don't know much about drug dependence I see. Telling a heroin addict to just say no is like telling a manic depressant to just cheer up.

The most part of drug addicts became addicts willingly and by choice. 'Peer Pressure', 'Look how cool I am , I do drugs', 'I'll try it just once...' these are all choices made. Once they realize they are addicts and do not seek help, well that's another choice. However, I see you apparently know all about choices.

• Like 1