Mammogram, where ?

Pond Life

My wife tells me there is a clinic near Lanna Hospital that specializes in Mammograms.

Could somebody give me directions ? Her friends seem incapable.

If you know of any other locations that can do it, please let me know.

I was surprised to find out that McCormick hosptal cant do it.

Thanks

She could go here (CMU) for 2300 Baht promotion. http://www.ams.cmu.ac.th/amscsc/index.html

But be warned that there is no where to park. You'll have to park in the main lot and take the shuttle over to Sriphat and get off and walk over. It's a little difficult to find the first time. Or if you get there early enough in the morning you might find parking on Th. Suthep close to Sriphat.

As abovr Rajavec do it.

My wife went for the ladies general check up following mine and she had a mammogram as well as a couple of other ladies only tests.

I dont have their brochure to hand but their website lists all the test items.

Fee was less than 1800 for her half day of checks.

Still puzzles me how they managed to get my wifes breasts between that sandwich press......and indeed most ladies here.

As abovr Rajavec do it.

My wife went for the ladies general check up following mine and she had a mammogram as well as a couple of other ladies only tests.

Still puzzles me how they managed to get my wifes breasts between that sandwich press......and indeed most ladies here.

I've had 3 over the years, and although quick it is very, very uncomfortable, bordering on painful. Perhaps those with real sized boobs instead of fried eggs would be more comfortable, but maybe not as they close that sandwich press down very firmly.

• 3 weeks later...

As abovr Rajavec do it.

I'm taking my wife to Rajavec for a mammogram but there web site gives the price for a mammogram only for 1800 bht. not including a general check up. Do you have a link to the package you have mentioned for 1800 for half day of checks including a mammogram?

As abovr Rajavec do it.

I'm taking my wife to Rajavec for a mammogram but there web site gives the price for a mammogram only for 1800 bht. not including a general check up. Do you have a link to the package you have mentioned for 1800 for half day of checks including a mammogram?

The general health package I see which includes a mammogram is 6,700 baht.

http://www.rajavejchiangmai.com/hospital/health-check-ups/Rajavej%20Health%20Checkup%20Programs%202014.pdf