washing machine repair

mogo51

I know this was discussed several years ago, but have a problem with my Panasonic top loader automatic washing machine, it will notspin. Is there any updated information as to where I can get someone to come and have a look at it, who just may have half an idea as to what is needed to fix it? All advice greatly appreciated, East Pattaya location.

\\\\

• 5 months later...

NTS Electric, I think located Pattaya Thai but they will come to your home (service cost I believe 500THB), check the machine and either repair it at the spot or take it with them, send you a quote and if ok fix it.

I think authorized repairers from some brands. 038-414438 or 086-3063293.

check the interlock switch ( connects when the lid is closed) usually a small pin on the lid activates it, some times just the holding screw needs to be tightened. if you find you have to replace it, be sure to unplug the machine from the mains

• 1 year later...

NTS Electric, I think located Pattaya Thai but they will come to your home (service cost I believe 500THB), check the machine and either repair it at the spot or take it with them, send you a quote and if ok fix it.

I think authorized repairers from some brands. 038-414438 or 086-3063293.

1sr tel. nr.:

They told not repairing!

2nd tel. nr:

Not correct (no connection)!