Soccer Is A Stupid Sport.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and for somebody to start a thread like this, falls in my dictionary for "stupid" as well :o

ps. please stop posting rubbish and wasting people's bandwitdh

Explorer :D

I was writing a similar reply....you beat me to it. Sad some people have nothing better to do

Ringhole,

Although i don't agree with a single thing that you have posted in other threads, i still thought you had a certain level of intelligence...............i was utterly wrong.

I concur with Exploer and Geoff above, it is you that is STUPID :o

BTW, It's FOOTBALL not Soccer. Now fukc off to another forum you Troll :D

Ringhole,

Although i don't agree with a single thing that you have posted in other threads, i still thought you had a certain level of intelligence...............i was utterly wrong.

If you don't believe me ask any American what they think of soccer.

Ringhole,

I concur with Exploer and Geoff above, it is you that is STUPID :D

You're not entering my EPL compo then, Ringpiece?

:o

Soccer is a stupid sport.

Kick the ball…go get the ball…

Do that for a couple of hours then go home.

Good exercise but other than that a stupid waste of time.

You're right. It's far better to spend the same time barfining a girl from a farang-owned bar while hoping an earthquake in Chiang Mai doesn't spoil the night.

Err.....Uhmm..... Since this is a non-American dominated Forum , I think it will be wise for me to just say, " No Comment "..... :o

We call it soccer while most folks call it football but either way it's not a stupid sport. It happens to be the most popular spectator sport in the world. I played on a local team when I was a boy (defender) and I enjoyed it. As you can tell by my avatar, Muay Thai is my favorite sport and lots of boxers enjoy a good soccer game every now and then. I don't watch a lot of sports on TV outside of Muay Thai, but some soccer games are pretty exciting.

So what sport do you recommend JRingo? Judging by you original post, you must be into something like stamp collecting or knitting. :o

Much as I hate to dignify the post with by prolonging in with a reply, two points:

Please don't speak for me, or "any American", you may find out that you are grossly misinformed. We've got enough PR problems with the world without stirring up unneccessary animosity.

BTW as to the soccer v. football thing. Ireland, Australia, South Africa (from what I can tell on SkySports) and other countries that have an alternative football sport use "soccer", which is of English origin (from "association", or so I'm told) to differentiate, just pragmatic, as language tends to be.

No, jockstar, you are wrong. The word you are looking for is ######ing troll :o

If you want this thread closed just let any mod know, but you all seem to be enjoying yourselves so much, I'd hate to ruin your fun :D

I joined Thai Visa a little over a month ago, not a long time.... I though the forum was intended to provide help and assistance to those in need of advice. How wrong I was. It seems it's being ruined by idiots who just waste everyones time. :o

In one word.

Fanny

in 2

######ing fanny

Oh!, the banter, the banter. Don't you just love it? :D

Ah the banter. Unfortunatly it will go over many peoples heads. Because in 4 words. They are ######ing stupid!!!! :o

Ringhole,

Ask any non american person if they really give a toss about what americans think of FOOTBALL :D

I joined Thai Visa a little over a month ago, not a long time.... I though the forum was intended to provide help and assistance to those in need of advice. How wrong I was. It seems it's being ruined by idiots who just waste everyones time. :o

Don't let it keep you up at night :D

How wrong I was. It seems it's being ruined by idiots who just waste everyones time. :o

Indeed.

Theres an ignore feature, you can use that if Ringhole is getting on your wick... altho i dont think he will be with us for much longer... judging by recent events.