Pattaya Hospital 90 percent ready to go

Rimmer

Pattaya Hospital 90 percent ready to go

n11City09-1.jpg

Pattaya Hospital now is offering 90 percent of its planned services and is just waiting for final health insurance approval to begin a city-wide health-services project.

A spokesperson told Pattaya Mail that the hospital is fully equipped and ready for patients, but they don’t accept any source of health insurance as of yet. In the future they will, but they haven’t declared as to when.

Director of Health Management Rungnapa Thapnhonghee and Dr. Kritsada Manuyawong briefed the press on the hospital’s initiatives Oct. 17.

Kritsada said the hospital recently built a shrine and is purchasing additional equipment for the “20,000 Beds for Pattaya Hospital” project, which sees both inpatient and home-visits by Pattaya Hospital doctors.

Pattaya residents in Moo 10, 11 and 12 villages can register for free medical care at the Soi Buakaow hospital or by calling 036-103-900.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/pattaya-hospital-90-percent-ready-to-go-42328#sthash.VzqN04pM.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2014-10-31 footer_n.gif

"Pattaya residents in Moo 10, 11 and 12 villages can register for free medical care at the Soi Buakaow hospital or by calling 036-103-900."

Anybody have experience with this?

I assume they mean Thai residents.

Yeah probably, i will let my GF call them on monday. It's for her anyway ...

My TGF and I live in moo 9 just two minutes walk away on 3rd road but they will not accept her facepalm.gif

Where is she registered? If her ID says some place else the hospital cannot get funding for her. She needs to registered as living in the area.

If you are on the correct visa and have a lease you may be able to register,believe it or not. I believe there was a thread on this in the medical forum a while ago.

I live in moo 8 am on a resident visa and i registered ages ago.

Live on moo 10 and have registered myself as in introducing myself and providing all relevant details and getting a hospital number. Good to be known by your local hospital. My girl is going to as well, but she has to register as living there first.

Going there for misc this and that now, will use them more once they take insurance.