Restaurant suggestions in Chiang Mai please.

GlobalCtzn

Hello all, I would like anyone who feels inclined to offer your favorite restaurant suggestions for Chiang Mai. I find myself in a bit of a food rut lately and would like some new places to eat. Give me your favorite places/dishes or any other suggestions you wish to make. Thai food, western food, international, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etc. Thanks in advance for you your suggestions.

Indian food, New Delhi, Soi Ratchadamnoen, between Irish bar & Zoe in Yellow.

Special occasion/romantic, french food, La Forchette, Soi Bumrung Buri 3.

Ribs & Gumbo, Three Little Pigs, Thanon Manee Noparat, west of Chang Puak Gate.

All you can eat salad bar, Sizzlers, Central Airport Plaza.

• Like 1

DK David's kitchen for western food on special occasions - great steaks and the pumpkin soup with truffle is amazing.

Café Diverseo near Suan Dok gate does excellent cheap Western and Thai food - pork loin, grilled sea bass & Thai salads all good.

Café 9 Moo 9 out towards Hang Dong has a really nice setting and excellent western food - daily changing menu but the sausages are possibly the best in Thailand.

Pak Dang & Tiddin (really good tom yum ka at Tiddin) by the river for good Thai food.

Dash by Tha Pae Gate - All the Thai food I've tried is good but the carrot cake is my favourite dish there.

• Like 1

try riverside, not sure where it is though.

Also there is a great dish with yellowy noodles and curryish soupy stuff thats popular there, a magically tasty shop sells it beside that 7-11 near the hospital.

Considering there are no less than 30 hospitals in C.M. one could spend a week searching for the "magically tasty shop" - whatever that means.blink.png

• Like 1