Spanish Con Man Caught In Thailand

Lite Beer

Another foreigner criminal caught in Thailand. . What a shock !!! The place is crawling with them. But agree Pattaya , Phuket tend to be their favorite hangs outs along with Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Bangkok. Good one less scumbag on the streets.

Funny though, how they always seem to gravitate towards Pattaya or Phuket. Must be the entertainment factor?

Bienvenida senor Luis..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another foreigner criminal caught in Thailand. . What a shock !!! The place is crawling with them. But agree Pattaya , Phuket tend to be their favorite hangs outs along with Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Bangkok. Good one less scumbag on the streets.

Funny though, how they always seem to gravitate towards Pattaya or Phuket. Must be the entertainment factor?

Bienvenida senor Luis..

Not that many in Chiang Mai... it's Bangkok and the beach resorts they seem to favor.

5 cops for one farang. Why not send the whole police station.

BTW: Still waiting for the big arrest of someone linked in Thailand with money but as I said before Pruyuth's cabinet or Thaksin cabinet etc they are all in for the money.

Even in two years no big fish will be arrested except some beach guys that will come back a month later for their jetski.

A total farce

Bienvenida senor Luis..

Not that many in Chiang Mai... it's Bangkok and the beach resorts they seem to favor.

I think there is if you read Andrew Drummonds reports that is Chiang Mai I am referring to.

Edited by Prof Bill

Must be a slow day at the BIB head office that police generals are photo opp with a petty criminal....

"petty criminal" ? He is accused of fraud amounting to 2,500,000 Euro. Perhaps that is "petty" to you, but it certainly isn't to me, or most people that I know.

Bienvenida senor Luis..

Funny how so many seem to pass through the hands of immigrations and police in farang land without notice.

Possibly some Europeans airline could offer special Fares for Fleeing Felons from FarangLand and Euro immigrations could allow them to use fast-track passport control clearance.

post-145917-0-84377300-1414855958_thumb.

Gunna, on 01 Nov 2014 - 13:30, said:
Misterwhisper, on 01 Nov 2014 - 13:06, said:

... 2 million Thai con men still on the lose.

And even more Thai con woman not dealt with yet

And some think Thai's are stupid.............guess who's laughing now wai2.gif

That's why it's know as the Land of Smiles.

i was on a bt bus in pattaya today when the local thief gang boarded,as they jostled and created confusion the ''picker'' sat next to me,as he lay his huge over size cloth bag over his lap(to conciel his hands) and the look out sat across from me to signal him,i waited, and as i felt his hand touch my backback i quickly removed the bag from his lap and grabed his hand which was almost in my back pack, insults flew, and they quickly buzzed and got off the bus ....beware of this type of crime...

Do you think that was smart?

Perhaps in a parallel Universe, you grab the thief's hand, get angry, begin shouting and then one of his gang mates takes out his gun and blows your head off or shoves a knife deep into your chest.

You must of heard the old saying; better to be a live coward than a dead hero. You probably got off lucky this time.

It is scaring. All these distinguished police high ranking commanders at the press conference for catching a false passport.

Who was behind the wheel of the leadership of Thailand's Law and Order command during their absence.....?

Don't we have some regular farang losers on this site. Never happy, never positive; poor drunken souls who remain in Thailand even though they hate it and complain everyday. Same farangs probably unwanted by their own countrymen.

Absolutely Larry.

Just a moaning, groaning bunch of buffoons and losers that seem to bear grudges against the whole of Thailand and I dare say the world. These people come on with the intent to spoil these threads for everyone, manipulating the themes of these threads into a Thai bashing farce.

If some posters have nothing constructive to say, than why bother posting at all?

Well done the BiB for apprehending the Spanish conman, his arrest has probably saved many people from becoming his next innocent victims.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

... 2 million Thai con men still on the lose.

yeah.... I am wondering how Thaksin made it out and has been flying around meeting his buddies in Hongkong, Laos, Cambodia....by the way these buddies are high official police men....Cannot catch this wanted man....

Perhaps he has had plastic surgery or the the police officers need new spectacles......

Anyway well done for catching a farang.... does cover up for all the others let through and out by the back door.

Thaksin has a collection of passports from different countries, and with different names. All are of legit issue, someone with his money doesn't have to settle for Photoshop forgeries. And anyway he left Thailand legitimately, he was going to see the Olympics in Beijing. And he remains there today, the only reason he hasn't returned to his beloved home country is all the flights are full. laugh.png

I can see how someone can get passed a spot-check with a forged passport, but how can they get passed immigration with a phoney scan code?

This actually reminded me of a funny situation waaaay back, when I landed to Don Mueang (back when it was the primary BKK airport), there was a long line to passport control, and an immo officer strolled along the line asking about if "are mafia, are mafia, yes?" and the people who said yes were sped on to VIP lanes w00t.gif The reason I said no, was because I thought they'd haul my ass to detention area, instead of VIP - priceless x)

Bienvenida senor Luis..

Adios more like, he'll be on a flight back soon.

Shame they can't catch the 2 to 12 THAI conmen we are all continually reading about in the main headlines. sad.png

or "Vaya con dios" whistling.gifgiggle.gif

Bienvenida senor Luis..

Perhaps Tacos get harder to find elsewhere...... and everyone likes to be beside the sea!

Preemptive strike prevent him doing damage here (con jobs are a reserved occupation for Thais). Let Spanish police have their fun. Also kudos for actually nailing via immigration. I'm having hard time finding something to complain about. Need another cup of coffee, I reckon

The cop on the right hand side could do with some regular foot patrols.....but no-where near a Dunkin Donuts!

I've found that people who judge the appearance of others are often lacking in their own being. Prejudice, of whatever veil, is still ugly.

If you are not equipped to do your job, you should not be in that job. What use is an overweight and unfit cop? You cannot be overweight and fit. Cops have to chase and catch criminals, so overweight ones will be unable to do that.

So in what I have said, am I lacking in my own being? Am I prejudiced? I would not say so.