Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

Hi I'm a 52 year old male British national married to my Thai wife in a Amphoe in Bangkok. We live in the T.lam Nanrong Non Din Deang area in Burriram. I have an extension to stay based in retirement. Recently I found out the land I bought for 400,000 baht and the house I built for 1 million and 600 thousand baht is actually Sop Por Gor and is owned by someone my wife knows. Fortunately my Isuza I bought for 1,000000 baht is solely in my name. Since then we have started to have many problems!!! One of which resulted in me going home after eating something which made me very ill almost pschcotic for nearly 5 days. My wife previously worked in a Bar in Hua Hin, Bintabat road. I'm sure some of the members may be aware of the street. Any I was recently taken by my wife to the wattana psychiatric hospital witch is About 90 minutes drive from Non Din Deang. Needless to say when I saw it was a psychiatric hospital I immediatley left and told my wife to drive me home. Now I hear many locals saying I'm crazy already, I believe a medical certificate may have been forged as my wife has a doctor friend, and now I'm very concerned about my safety. Has any other member experienced anything like this?

PS I don't drink !!!! Or take any drugs as I'm an offshore inspector and recently renewed my survival ticket in Bangkok with a clean bill of health. Drug free with no health problems.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah same happened to me....I think youll be her 8th victim if I check back thru the TV postings!

Last bloke ended up in a meat mincer when she used to work at the abattoir just before she became a bar girl.

• Like 1

Yes, run.

BTW, what does "Sop Por Gor" mean?

I believe ( though please correct me if someone knows better) that Sop Por Gor is a title deed that is issued by the land reform committee for land given to poor farmers. It cannot be bought, pledged, sold, or even used as collateral for a bank loan. Also it can only transfer to the owners heirs. So basically I think the op is screwed, and I agree ....get out while you can, good luck. wai.gif

seeing as your an offshore guy, one assumes you have a slush fund stashed away for a rainy day ?...hope so,

if everything you have written is true and your not a bored troll cos its Sunday, get into your Isuzu and leave, go and find a hotel somewhere out the way, where you cant be found, better losing around THB 2.0 million, than your life, as without stating the obvious you are being set up for a fall

You will most likely discover a "relief:" as soon as you do. It might even be a little voice inside you telling you it is time. Too people have stayed in their "situations" and paid the ultimate price. Leaving brings a whole new perspective. Take the car, leave it far away, with a friend, for a few months. Do not leave a trail.

• Like 1

Yes I would like help I'm 6 hours away from Bangkok. The local people in the village are already having heated discussions. I spoke to the local police 2 weeks ago but they haven't really helped. I'm not sure I can leave safely. I do not want an accident on the road

Yes I would like help I'm 6 hours away from Bangkok. The local people in the village are already having heated discussions. I spoke to the local police 2 weeks ago but they haven't really helped. I'm not sure I can leave safely. I do not want an accident on the road

Jesus mate. If you think it's that bad leave now!

• Like 1

I'm frightened I will be driven off the road or have an accident. I'm planning to leave in the early hours if there isn't anybody about

Ummm not being funny but maybe with this paranoia you are crazy .. but as long as your not telling the villagers your leaving for good .. early hours is good!

• Like 1

If you cannot physically drive, then hopefully there is another farang nearby that can get the car out. I believe just the keys and a letter from you authorizing him to drive the vehicle, would be enough. Best you get the vehicle out of the neighborhood, then have the friend drive it to where you are going. Perhaps meet up at a 7/11 store, with you just driving out for a quick snack there. Once you leave, it will become very hard to get the vehicle. Do this today, if possible. You are now in enemy territory. Prisoners of war have the best chance of escaping within the first few hours of capture. Consider your first post as the time you were "captured".

Strategy dictates that you can only work matters from a position of strength. Get to a safe place, call a friend, avoid confrontation. The vehicle must be taken out wisely, and without notice.

• Like 1

I can assure you I am not paranoid I went home to england for two weeks and felt much better. I retired on the 25th and spent 6 days in Hua Hin with my wife her 2 daughters and her sister. I was assured everything was now ok at home and there wouldn't be any more problems. This is not a troll post I have been a member of Thaivisaexpress for nearly 2 years but have never posted anything previously