Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

Just to let everyone know I have sent Allan a message aka weegee on how to use Thai visa hopefully he will behave with all the posts! I have tried to be patient with him and explain even though I am not an expert.

Edited by DarloKnight
  • Like 1

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I better stop now as I am apparently doing this wrong.I am very sorry, please accept my apology. I will wait for weegee to answer you all.\

This is all beyond me and i dont think it is wise to go on with my posts.Please wait for weegee

I think I better stop now as I am apparently doing this wrong.I am very sorry, please accept my apology. I will wait for weegee to answer you all.\

This is all beyond me and i dont think it is wise to go on with my posts.Please wait for weegee

Allan! I just messaged you!! Stop posting to say sorry! Just message me back instead of on here! Trying to help you...

• Like 1

Neverdie, I think there are several offers in on the car, so that's good news for Tommy. The scammers won't be getting a further satang.

That's great news.

I will let the uncle know his friend will need to be quick if he wants to make an offer.

Judging from Allan's reply to my PM its going to be a while before he gets up to speed with the forum.

I'll do my best though!

And I thought I was a technophobe lol.....

Oohhhh, good. Far out how hard is it?

Even a retard like costas can post without a problem

• Like 2

Judging from Allan's reply to my PM its going to be a while before he gets up to speed with the forum.

I'll do my best though!

And I thought I was a technophobe lol.....

Oohhhh, good. Far out how hard is it?

Even a retard like costas can post without a problem

He can't log out....and it took me six months to work that out so he is in good company I think!

So weegee gave his laptop away too?

What a nice bloke.

This thread is a wind up, I offered to drive to the human rights office and pass on any relevant info.

I was told to wait till tomorrow.

Believe me it's not a wind up! Weegee had to leave, I have personally spoke to the op's daughter if I could I would point you to the relevant Facebook page then you would believe!

Pm me the relevant facebook page please. I hope this is not a wind up I offered for a private detective to get all the info for the OP

• Like 1

Even i could sign in with a new name if i so wanted. And i can sign out whenever i want.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing how everyone is getting on.

Weegee should have signed out. Perhaps he was in an internet cafe and forgot to sign out, and this Allan person is just taking the piss.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

What a nice bloke.

This thread is a wind up, I offered to drive to the human rights office and pass on any relevant info.

Believe me it's not a wind up! Weegee had to leave, I have personally spoke to the op's daughter if I could I would point you to the relevant Facebook page then you would believe!

Pm me the relevant facebook page please. I hope this is not a wind up I offered for a private detective to get all the info for the OP

Jules, its not a wind up / piss take, back off

What a nice bloke.

Jules, its not a wind up / piss take, back off

ok mate, wind your neck in.

I have removed some more off-topic, nonsensical or otherwise irrelevant posts. From this point forward, inappropriate posts will be deleted without further comment. Therefore, if your post disappears, you will know why.

My suggestion: If you are unsure whether what you plan to post is on topic or not, don't post it.

• Like 2

What a nice bloke.

No wind up, all is true.

Its at a point where proof is needed. Saying its all true just isnt enough at this point.

How convenient this car business is all working out. A guy just happens to know people @ Swampy who are willing to watch the car. How convenient is that.

This whole thing is running smoother than a 500 baht ROLEX.

Edited by JesusLopez

Its at a point where proof is needed. Saying its all true just isnt enough at this point.

How convenient this car business is all working out. A guy just happens to know people @ Swampy who are willing to watch the car. How convenient is that.

Very.. it's actually how the world works!

This whole thing is running smoother than a 500 baht ROLEX.

I've known Weegee personally for quite some time. I met Allan a few days ago. It's all above board.

But talking about skepticism....you just joined and come on here with your oh so confident naysaying, What's your agenda and from where did you come?

I reckon the techie mods should look into members that have 2 TVF personas.....

Agreed, for someone who has registered just to find out more information and proof about this case looks mighty suspicious.

By also making a few (throwaway) posts on other threads it looks like this poster is trying to cover his/her tracks.

Mods, can this account be investigated, It may only be a poster using a second account but it could be someone helping the victim's ex wife.