Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

To be honest...really dunno what to think of this thread. If true, most likely because of the anonymus credibility of some posters, the OP must have been a victim of some slow manipulation in an environment where he was alone. It shows the deviousness of his inlaws. My young kids are being brainwashed and this proves that even adults are vulnerable to it. I hope OP will later find the time to post how it all got to this stage. Would be interesting to read.

Good luck and well done to the posters who have shown a human interest to help the OP.

the op signed up for all this.

decisions do have consequences. i bet all along op had chance to escape but for whatever reason didnt want to.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest...really dunno what to think of this thread. If true, most likely because of the anonymus credibility of some posters, the OP must have been a victim of some slow manipulation in an environment where he was alone. It shows the deviousness of his inlaws. My young kids are being brainwashed and this proves that even adults are vulnerable to it. I hope OP will later find the time to post how it all got to this stage. Would be interesting to read.

Good luck and well done to the posters who have shown a human interest to help the OP.

the op signed up for all this.

decisions do have consequences. i bet all along op had chance to escape but for whatever reason didnt want to.

Don't you think it's difficult coming to terms with the situation. Not being sure if what's happening is happening!

• Like 2

Just a quick one for the OP. Get a new Sim card / telephone number and if you have a smartphone change your log in account. Then you cannot be traced by your phone!

But before you do text your wife telling her you have gone on holiday to relax!

Edited by casualbiker

Everything is Fine this morning.....He is thinking more clearly now.

I have spoke with him on phone and he is genuine..

So has he left Buriram and on his way to Bkk? Or what?

YES !

Thanks, weegee.thumbsup.gif

Congratulations upcountrydude. Give us a shout here, please, when you're done.

So, a confrontation with an entire mental hospital compound was needed to wake you up?

It must have been a sweet and looong dream. smile.png

Good luck

Then you cannot be traced by your phone!

LOL... I think he is dealing with a rice farming family not Bill Gates, somehow don't believe they will be tracing his phone laugh.png

but yes of course in this circumstance a text would be appropriate along with the lawyers will be in touch...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

LOL... I think he is dealing with a rice farming family not Bill Gates, somehow don't believe they will be tracing his phone laugh.png

but yes of course in this circumstance a text would be appropriate along with the lawyers will be in touch...thumbsup.gif

Don't underestimate Bar girls. They have friends. Who have friends etc

Is there something in the water in this part of Buriram that turns wives against their farang partners? Only last month a bunch of local farangs had to go to Lanan Sai (Which is very close to where Upcountrydude was living) to rescue an elderly, disabled farang from his deranged yaa baa popping wife. Operation was successful and the poor bloke is now living happily safe and sound well away from the bitch. Just hope things go as well in this case.

If the question you are asking ' is Buriram highly populated with ex and current and future bargirls who are on the make ? ' then the answer is yes.

• Like 1

isnt it a win win for all if the op disappeared. why do they want him to hang around?

the girl dont want him-she got the hiouse and whatever else.

the guy doesnt have to spend the rest of his life in a mental institution...............lol.

Is Buriram generally a nice place? I've never been.

I did a quick search to discover it's locale and the this interesting fact showed up.

"Buriram United became the most successful club in Thai Premier League history as it lifted its fourth title in seven years."

Just trying to relieve the tension that is building.

Is this thread somebody's idea of a Hallowe'en Fool's prank ?

If so, once again, I fail to see the humour here.

Donnie,

thread is legit, the OP does have a concern for his personal safety and is taking steps to get out of that situation

I see.

Well then.

Damned fine work !

Nicely done, MEN.

In the light of several recent "Foreign Husband" disappearances and murders might a few of our better-connected members explore acceptable prosecutorial or, if necessary, therapeutic initiatives.

I tend towards prosecution and protection in a civil procedure of some kind.

A good Thai person in a position of power could marshall action among colleagues who consider it their duty to help out in these instances.

There are many such men and women here.

Donnie

These wheels spin much faster.

True, of course, as we see.

And, yes. So far, so good.

I am thinking more along the lines of "post extraction."

For both altruistic and and politically grounded reasons, there are many Thai people who for a whole range of motives would dearly love to nail this scum.

Once motivated by the appropriate stimulation they can be quite effective.

Too early to say perhaps ?

Don't underestimate Bar girls. They have friends. Who have friends etc

always underestimate the guy who marries a bargirl.......................lol.

• Like 2

Enjoy the single life. You can average out your losses, could take years, but it will end up well. You now know your vulnerabilities. That will make you stronger. Without sounding like a cliche, look forward to the future, keep your back to a wall, never enter a building without an escape plan. Sounds like you are all alone there. Get to a friend. A nice time to head to a place of security. Invest in a nice hotel that has a gym and a pool, and a smattering of farangs...for a few days. Then move to where you actually want to be.

One more cliche..... prepare for the worst, but hope for the best. My guess is that your wife will quickly draw a second mortgage on the house, (if she hasn't done it already). At least you won't be paying anything more on that.

Good advice. My one fear is that he will do it all over again I have seen this happen before. Loneliness can drive a man to some strange actions. Thailand gets it's fair share of desperate lonely men.

• Like 1

Is there something in the water in this part of Buriram that turns wives against their farang partners? Only last month a bunch of local farangs had to go to Lanan Sai (Which is very close to where Upcountrydude was living) to rescue an elderly, disabled farang from his deranged yaa baa popping wife. Operation was successful and the poor bloke is now living happily safe and sound well away from the bitch. Just hope things go as well in this case.

If the question you are asking ' is Buriram highly populated with ex and current and future bargirls who are on the make ? ' then the answer is yes.

A few years ago a Thai neighbour of mine was musing on the fact that some other Thai women she knew were colluding to slowly poison a farang husband of one of them. If memory serves, the wife had already started administering it to the poor sap. 'Now why would they want to do that?' She whimsically asked. And this was On Phuket, so yes, it's everywhere. Those women are keepers thumbsup.gif Christ coffee1.gif

Ok leaving now for Bangkok will post later

Weegee will give us a followup. Remember, no final confrontations, pack lightly, if somebody is in the house, otherwise, grab all you can put in the car. You will not be going back.

ph34r.png Be as one.

I would also suggest on getting to BKK go the hospital and get checked out, as if she was trying to poison the OP the shit will be in his system and proof he has been slow poisoned will be useful in the divorce court or if the op decides to lay charges with the BIB

He will definitely need a blood and urine check for that. Also check blood pressure/heart rate. No sort of medication should be taken, until he knows he is clean. He does not drink, that is a good thing, as well. At least until he gets some results. A good rest in a safe place, some healthy food, and some friendly advice...while waiting for the lab results.

If he does need something to calm down, make sure it is something mild..with no risk of interaction. The clinic will ask him what, if any, medication has been already consumed... at least any that he knows about. He may want to tell them he suspects something that he does not know about (drugged).

His anxiety of personal danger will go down, but depression may set in. Watch him close.

I can highly recommend the mission hospital on Pisanulok Rd for a check up. But up to you.

• Like 2

I did a quick search to discover it's locale and the this interesting fact showed up.

"Buriram United became the most successful club in Thai Premier League history as it lifted its fourth title in seven years."

blink.png

Apologies ... for context ...

• Like 1

blink.png

Still blink.png

• Like 1

Still blink.png

Arthur, abstract was never your strong point?

• Like 1

What a mess....finding out things as we go. He has had no one to turn to for months. He is from UK...

He has been really done over, and needs to be detoxed. He stayed too long there, dont let this happen to you.

Dont need help in Bangkok now....

I am by no means an expert, but I wont give in on this one...To those who believed in him, you were on the mark. Thats what first prompted me to get involved.

I seen many things in my life, but this is really sad....

Good to know that he's getting sorted. If your in a village it's not easy to find help or 2nd opinions. Especially if it's full of the wife's family. He needs to try and relax and hopefully come to understand that not all Thais are the same! Wish him the best.

Wow, what an amazing story!

Hope he finds his feet and gets everything sorted.

Personally, I like the earlier suggestion somebody made about bulldozing the house down, I'd be very very bitter if this were to happen to me, vengeance I would be seeking.

• Like 2