Ufun Club - Business Investment

I haven't seen anyone comment on this business venture, on the forum, I think it's an investment well worth looking at ( It's made more millionaires in 10 months than Bit Coin has in 5 years).

I joined last week after doing some research, and visiting the company headquarters in Bangkok. It's been well thought out, and more importantly, very well funded. Besides having their own subsidiaries, UFun Gold, Properties, Mining etc., a TV channel, and shopping malls, they also have numerous big name companies on board ( Rolex, Hyundai, Gucci etc.). I joined on Friday, and on Saturday, I had made US $ 102, on my investment, I couldn't believe it. The aim to go onto Nasdaq Stock Exchange in 2016.

I'd advise anyone looking for an investment, to take a look at some of the videos, on the web, all you've got to loose is your time.

The videos that I looked at, for anyone interested was on You Tube - 'Ayshez UFun/UToken'.

If it is too good to be true, it probably is not.

All I'm saying is check out the videos. Their latest investor the Chinese mining company, invested US $ 22 Billion Dollars last week, so I don't expect it to go broke overnight . Like you I was very sceptical, but it's how the venture is funded ( so you know where the money comes from to pay you), that convinced me. And the Thai Government sent Auditors to check it out, who then gave it a clean bill of health.

Obviously, you haven't looked at the presentational videos, so I'll give an example;

I invest the equivalent of $ 500 dollars, I automatically, get 2 benefits, (a) I get the same value, as I invested in UFun, in shopping points, each valued at 1 dollar ($ 500), that means tomorrow I can buy at any of their outlets (Rolex, Gucci, Hyundai, etc,). So even if it went bust next week, and I used my $ 500 Dollar shopping points before then, I've got my original investment worth.

(cool.png The investment money is turned into UToken (something like Bit Coin), which changes value. The value is in US Dollars.( since I joined the price has gone up twice). So as far as I'm concerned I can't really loose out, unless it goes bust tonight.

What I intend spending my shopping points on is at one of their holiday resorts, will let you know the outcome.

Their latest investor the Chinese mining company, invested US $ 22 Billion Dollars last week

cheesy.gif
Yes, a bit under the third of the market cap of rio Tinto was invested! Yeah, right.

OP - I have a bridge over Sydney harbour to sell you. You can come register at my office. Referals only - just so you feel that little bit special right before I take, erm, sorry, invest it.

• Like 1

Securities Commission Malaysia has a warning list of "List of unauthorised websites / investment products / companies / individuals"

Guess who made the list:

http://www.sc.com.my/list-of-unauthorised-websites-investment-products-companies-individuals/

ufun....nofun

Don't worry though; they have backing from a bank in Guinea (http://bdg-guinea.com 'chairman' of ufun is also the 'Directeur Generale' for this "bank")...

(P.S. The banks domain is registered to some guy from Nigeria)

Look even an upstanding citizen such as this general is getting in on the action...so now we can be sure there is no corruption involved:

1398690187-Screenshot-o.png

Edited by pancakeman
  • Like 1

Securities Commission Malaysia has a warning list of "List of unauthorised websites / investment products / companies / individuals"

Guess who made the list:

http://www.sc.com.my/list-of-unauthorised-websites-investment-products-companies-individuals/

ufun....nofun

Don't worry those they have backing from a bank in Guinea (http://bdg-guinea.com 'chairman' of ufun is also the 'Directeur Generale' for this "bank")...

Look even an upstanding citizen such as this general is getting in on the action...so now we can be sure there is no corruption involved:

To be honest, it isn't the general which scares me. It is the bloke with the blue bow tie. Screams 'used car salesman'.

• Like 1

Guess who made the list:

ufun....nofun

Don't worry though; they have backing from a bank in Guinea (http://bdg-guinea.com 'chairman' of ufun is also the 'Directeur Generale' for this "bank")...

(P.S. The banks domain is registered to some guy from Nigeria)

Well I am really shocked about this ( although as far as I'm aware UFun has nothing to do with any of these). But I think you MUST get in touch at ONCE, with the Royal Palace, and warn HRH Princess CHULABHORN, who was at UFun Convention only recently. Perhaps you'll get a reward.

• Like 1

and visiting the company headquarters in Bangkok

Please do tell where is this headquarters in Bangkok, and what is the registered name of this company?

The UFun Headquarters are in the Bang Na, Shopping Complex (about 5 minutes from the BTS station). But you have to make an appointment, if you wish to sit in a presentation. Open from 10.00 am Until 07.00 pm. Monday to Friday. This is the building that HRH Princess Chulabhorn, attended the UFun Convention recently. I've tried to include the link which shows this building. They actually own the building, they don't rent. I've asked for the registered name of the company, hopefully, I'll send it to you tonight.

http://youtu.be/EtlpUFJYGI0

Their latest investor the Chinese mining company, invested US $ 22 Billion Dollars last week

cheesy.gif
is his name MR LEE?

I've now managed to put a video of the signing ceremony of this ' 2 bit ', mining company, have a look and see, just how many 'mugs', were taken in by this (quite a few by the look of things).

• Like 1

Guess who made the list:

ufun....nofun

Don't worry those they have backing from a bank in Guinea (http://bdg-guinea.com 'chairman' of ufun is also the 'Directeur Generale' for this "bank")...

To be honest, it isn't the general which scares me. It is the bloke with the blue bow tie. Screams 'used car salesman'.

Might look like a car salesman, but I bet you wish you had the money, he has.

• Like 1

cheesy.gif
Yes, a bit under the third of the market cap of rio Tinto was invested! Yeah, right.

OP - I have a bridge over Sydney harbour to sell you. You can come register at my office. Referals only - just so you feel that little bit special right before I take, erm, sorry, invest it.

Well have a look at the signing ceremony video, on this I've just posted, besides me, there are hundred of other 'mugs', erm, sorry, investors. I am now trying to post pictures of HRH Princess Chulabhorn, at the convention. Maybe then you can comment on that also.

I've asked for the registered name of the company, hopefully, I'll send it to you tonight.

So you actually paid money to a "company" without even knowing the name of the company? How does this even happen? Didn't you get a receipt?

Off Course, everything is in order. There are millions of Investors, in this venture, Thailand is a small part, compared with China, or India (nearly every Asian nation is involved, and the USA). So, if it does go wrong, I won't be the only one.

I've asked for the registered name of the company, hopefully, I'll send it to you tonight.

So you actually paid money to a "company" without even knowing the name of the company? How does this even happen? Didn't you get a receipt?

Off Course, everything is in order. There are millions of Investors, in this venture, Thailand is a small part, compared with China, or India (nearly every Asian nation is involved, and the USA). So, if it does go wrong, I won't be the only one.

Can't you just read the company name off the receipt then?