Meat (Beef & Chicken) vendor for Restaurant

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I suggest you post the topic in the city you are doing business, i.e. Pattaya Forum, Krabi forum, etc.

Bangkok..... biggrin.png

try Makro,wife buys all her beef,pork and chicken

from them,can get frozen or fresh,

never any problem

Thanks happynthailand ... Is your wife buying in Commercial Quantities for a restaurant????

I've been in Makro, and I wasn't impressed with either their selection, or their cleanliness....
But it was a while ago, and I could be wrong.... I only glanced at their Meat section...

But i remember thinking that for my personal use, I would stick with Villa!

Food Costs is my #1 concern.... I need the Best Prices for FRESH Meat & Chicken! Frozen is Not an option.
But, I don't want any of my customers to get sick either, so a clean operation is #2.

Thanks,

CS

Not an expert on fresh food purveyors but I would assume that "high standards" do not come cheap and that any supplier that does enforce high food safety standards all through it's supply, processing and distribution channels is not going to be low cost.

Edited by dddave

Take a look at www.superiorQualityfoods.com

I found them on the Internet in bkk the sell imported meats from various countries

I might give them a try my self because I like a good hamburger

i just looked at their website quite impressive selection IF the price is right.

i have tried about all the beef there is to be had in thailand and best by far is from PON-YANG-KHAM CO-OP.

they do have outlets in bkk.has i have had beef from their rangsit shop.the price is half of what australia beef cost.

as for lamb that would be expensive for a resturant.although i got some on the weekend [korat] lamb cutlets 385bht.kilo

pork and chicken anywhere.

• Like 1

"I have tried about all the beef there is to be had in thailand and best by far is from PON-YANG-KHAM CO-OP"

Thanks for mentioning Pon Yang Kham. I have been intending to visit the outlet on Suk. 33 for a long time but never got around to it. Now I will make it a point to go.

Been wanting to cook a roast beef for a long time but never found one in a supermarket for a reasonable price.