What would you suggest for a single guy in his 50's

David48

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a 50+ year old man absolutely, positively HAS to get married, he should find himself an attractive and sexually-active 30-35 year old woman from his home country!

If wishes were horses...

yes and strong will can move mountains cheesy.gif

If a 50+ year old man absolutely, positively HAS to get married, he should find himself an attractive and sexually-active 30-35 year old woman from his home country!

If wishes were horses...

yes and a strong will can move mountains cheesy.gif

I would say don't go to Thailand for that. Bottom line is you simply cannot trust Thai women.

And no...your girl is NOT different. Every guys girl is different (in their mind) which makes them all the same!

Edited by lapd

FAZ

With every word you write…. You are obviously not familiar with the phrase “Better to let everyone think you are stupid rather than speak and remove all doubt”?

The “cough cough” was a light hearted reference to many posts on this forum, although I must admit that my humour is above some people’s head

“Looks to me like your a sore loser, because the hunter got hunted and shot down” are you talking about?

“I guess you support 'Leeds United' then” - and also assume that I am somewhat interested in football

Yes I am a Tyke - well done1

At no time did I say I think you are chemically retarded, Anyone not out of their “intellectual depth” would be able to comprehend that the statement was about attacking the person and not the principle. To do so displays a lack of tolerance to other people on the basis that their opinions are different from their own., One cause of which is insufficient mental capacity to entertain two differing opinions at the same time.

Probably the most dumbed down way of explaining this is .......

While we should quite rightly hate cancer, it does not mean we must hate cancer sufferers

With regard to your Thai “girlfriend’s” comments about your manhood, Next you’ll be telling us she calls you hansum man.

Carry on digging

Hugs and kisses - G

Edited by grumbleweed

Dear Mr Grumbleweed, Let's just agree to disagree, on our opinions over your statement about Thai women.

I'm sure your a very nice guy and we could have a laugh over a pint or two.

Life is to short to argue or make enemies.........Agreed? wai2.gif

I thought all farangs are hansum men thumbsup.gif

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

I remember the first wave of Polish barmaids....omg....cute doesn't cut it....now they just send the bricklayers.

That's what the EU did for us.

Typical british statement any problem which appears on the island blame the EU for it whistling.gif

There does need to be a limit though

Dear Mr Grumbleweed, Let's just agree to disagree, on our opinions over your statement about Thai women.

Agreed 100%,

ps calling me a Leeds fan really hurt

G

• Like 2

grumbleweed, on 06 Nov 2014 - 12:52, said:
Faz, on 06 Nov 2014 - 12:23, said:

Agreed 100%,

G

Sorry Mr G, please accept my sincere apologies.

Agreed 100%,

G

"calling me a Leeds fan really hurt"

Nice to see a little levity in the thread ... wink.png

• Like 1

Agreed 100%,

G

"calling me a Leeds fan really hurt"

Nice to see a little levity in the thread ... wink.png

in hindsight I must admit it very quickly snowballed way out of proportion, apologies to all concerned

Regards G

in hindsight I must admit it very quickly snowballed way out of proportion, apologies to all concerned

Regards G

Mate, I have the utmost respect for a guy who apologies when he's wrong.

A mark of a good man ... wai.gif

Hope you enjoy the Forum ... I've met many of the members here, nary a bad egg thus far.

Can't go wrong with a Polish bird.

Visa for your home country easy to obtain too.

As you sound like a Polish bird expert and there is no such thing as a Polvisa what's your advice? I would have thought it's hard as pols freely go to UK these days. My ex was a Pol, certainly not easy to pull, I'd like to meet another, maybe easier in Poland? Not easy in UK they seem to keep to their own mainly

I would never polish my 'bird'. Do you mean waxing? Wax polish to get ride of the hair on the legs and elsewhere? Good idea!

I would say don't go to Thailand for that. Bottom line is you simply cannot trust Thai women.

And no...your girl is NOT different. Every guys girl is different (in their mind) which makes them all the same!

Change the record Munger, it's getting pretty boring. Are you obsessed with missfarmgirl??

Too much time in Soi 6?

Post removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Like 1

At 50 he will be buying a woman (assuming he wants someone in her 30s or younger).

No point in looking at it any other way, what else can he offer her but money?

How's about 120 kg of pure handsomeness and a buddy for her "brother"?

It's actually funny how delusional old men can be.

As far as I can see almost no man over 40 has anything a younger woman desires apart from money.

Yet many an old, fat, bald and really boring old foreigner seems to think they can get a woman to love them for themselves.

I've had many an amusing conversation asking them what they think is attractive about themselves?

(then cruelly shooting them down)

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

When you say "You simply cannot trust Thai woman" do you mean ALL Thai woman that has a farang in his 50 s, or do you mean ALL Thai woman period ? What about a farang in his 40s ?