Who Keeps Removing Stars Off My Profile?

ATF

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like to comment usually being the impartial kinda guy I am but I hear Ladbrokes have suspended betting on a JD drinker.....

Agreed that he wins it hands down
I never said that! :P

Said what?

Weegee wins it this year, easy.

Oh well, I suppose someone's got to play the innocent country boy. What do the stars mean? I can't find any info about them.

It's like a like

A like is just about one post.

Stars are about you as a human being.

One star means YOU SUCK!

Taken in context, anything above one star may mean you suck quite well, but then again, it may not.

• Like 1

Oh well, I suppose someone's got to play the innocent country boy. What do the stars mean? I can't find any info about them.

It's like a like

A like is just about one post.

Stars are about you as a human being.

One star means YOU SUCK!

Taken in context, anything above one star may mean you suck quite well, but then again, it may not.

I have two...and I'm quite proud of em....I like to peruse my profile on rainy Sunday mornings over a croissant and mug of cocoa.

• Like 1

Just checked my profile for the first time in a while.

JT was the most recent visitor there, no doubt interested in my star rating!

But what should I think about my previous 4 visitors who all appear in black print which I think means they have been erased from the forum?

One stalker with 4 different names, or a gang with an unnatural interest in the limited information on my profile?

MarkyOust

oowwwwyeah

ChesterB

Magnify

I have two stars. Does that mean I only half suck?

Or half hard ... lucky we are in the Pub now ... w00t.gif.

I'm not a woman...but that is just gotta be disappointing for everyone.

I hope the mini bar is well stocked...or the drug cabinet! wink.png

You Rascal you ...

I was referring to my (now ex) mate .WwWw

• Like 1

I have you 5 and an apology. You deserved it on the day.

Sadly, as many Stars you give the OP, a Digi Pikeys Munger will be created and nullify it.

Its OK I heard George is going to give everyone a free star for Xmas.

Feel the love people! :wub:

• Like 1

Maybe you will....this could be your year JT!

No freaking chance. Still too much interference in 10 baht bus threads.

Jomtien needs a little choo choose train service for 50 satang stopping at various points along the beach.

But perhaps I digress....B)

• Like 2

But what should I think about my previous 4 visitors who all appear in black print which I think means they have been erased from the forum?

One stalker with 4 different names, or a gang with an unnatural interest in the limited information on my profile?

MarkyOust

oowwwwyeah

ChesterB

Magnify

WELCOME TO THE CLUB Sir,

There's many of us here being visited by the tool that created these nics......and I'd bet the 'never' in neverdie that it's one ex member, who is probably doing it to vote us downward, with the stars.

It's sad and pathetic but not for us....it proves we are effecting him with the blatant truth. Poor simple old soul.....can't play on TVF, so he's attacking it's people the only way he can!

He must have one hell of a life.

• Like 1

Jomtien needs a little choo choose train service for 50 satang stopping at various points along the beach.
That's a lot of girls.

A busy high season too.

Not really, digress I mean.

The million dollar question is,

"Will the queen of the baht bus defect to the train service" if it were offered right throughout Patts?"

JT?

Not really, digress I mean.

The million dollar question is,

"Will the queen of the baht bus defect to the train service" if it were offered right throughout Patts?"

JT?

It would be a hoot.

A toot even!

• Like 1

MarkyOust

oowwwwyeah

ChesterB

Magnify

WELCOME TO THE CLUB Sir,

There's many of us here being visited by the tool that created these nics......and I'd bet the 'never' in neverdie that it's one ex member, who is probably doing it to vote us downward, with the stars.

It's sad and pathetic but not for us....it proves we are effecting him with the blatant truth. Poor simple old soul.....can't play on TVF, so he's attacking it's people the only way he can!

I hate to quote myself, but I will anyway.

I think my star rating is on the wAy UP........I don't normally pay much notice to that.

It 'might' be the case where the 'mystery member will a million accounts' is actually voting me up....55555

In which case, I still think he's a sad sack. Lol

I take this action of giving me 'stars' as an offence. neverdie's persona has worked hard to make people hate him. HOW DARE YOU try to undo all that hard work ! May a million epileptic gerbils invade your anus....that'll show him.

• Like 1

MarkyOust

oowwwwyeah

ChesterB

Magnify

WELCOME TO THE CLUB Sir,

I hate to quote myself, but I will anyway.

I think my star rating is on the wAy UP........I don't normally pay much notice to that.

It 'might' be the case where the 'mystery member will a million accounts' is actually voting me up....55555

In which case, I still think he's a sad sack. Lol

I take this action of giving me 'stars' as an offence. neverdie's persona has worked hard to make people hate him. HOW DARE YOU try to undo all that hard work ! May a million epileptic gerbils invade your anus....that'll show him.

Bloody typical....I'd love to be an up an down kinda guy rather than just down an out. :(