Brilliant news

mrbojangles

For those of us in the Middle East, beIN sports have just announced that all 3pm Saturday kick off Premier League games will resume from this Saturday. It's been frustrating only getting the one game and having to stream if your team wasn't the chosen match. Great news for us that is.

I feel your pain Bob...I'm petitioning for a free golf cart to take me the 1 minute walk to the local pub with its big screen TV and every sports channel imaginable.

Their bacon butties ain't half bad too I suppose.

hahaha life's tough hey smokes.....<deleted> what I would do for a selection of smoke cured swine right now...washed down with a nice pint of Timothy Taylor's, Landlord thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I feel your pain Bob...I'm petitioning for a free golf cart to take me the 1 minute walk to the local pub with its big screen TV and every sports channel imaginable.

hahaha life's tough hey smokes.....<deleted> what I would do for a selection of smoke cured swine right now...washed down with a nice pint of Timothy Taylor's, Landlord thumbsup.gif

I'll have one or three for you on sunday BB tongue.png

Sunday....pork...real ale...you must be going home or you've found the heaven here at hell's gate

hahaha life's tough hey smokes..... what I would do for a selection of smoke cured swine right now...washed down with a nice pint of Timothy Taylor's, Landlord thumbsup.gif

Sunday....pork...real ale...you must be going home or you've found the heaven here at hell's gate

post-78923-14153130336676_thumb.jpg

Yum yum......I better eat it before mrboj gets here....

• Like 1

Yeah I'm going UK for 10 days. I usually can't wait to get back after 5 days there and this year we have to have Christmas there as well. sad.png I like my shorts and flip flop life, too much

• Like 1

Yeah I'm going UK for 10 days. I usually can't wait to get back after 5 days there and this year we have to have Christmas there as well. sad.png I like my shorts and flip flop life, too much

We are going for Christmas too, share a drink on the upper deck if we are on the same flight thumbsup.gif

Yep once you go Flip Flop there's no turn back!

We are going for Christmas too, share a drink on the upper deck if we are on the same flight thumbsup.gif

I'm in the pointy end but unfortunately on SaudiAir, so nil booze. Driving at the other end, so not a problem really

I'm in the pointy end but unfortunately on SaudiAir, so nil booze. Driving at the other end, so not a problem really

hmmm not been on Saudi long-haul, decent enough when I've used them though. Probably would have got a bit messy being on the same flight wink.png

We have a tradition of staying in T3 DXB hotel both ways, missus goes shopping and I enjoy a night of free sauce smile.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

You're gonna be freezing both of ya ....

Meanwhile I will be sipping my champagne on the pointy end and dreaming about my hammock....

22 here now and I'm wearing a jumper. Much prefer to be heading to LOS smokes...

Same here. If it weren't for the family I doubt I'd go back to the UK

• Like 2

You're gonna be freezing both of ya ....

Meanwhile I will be sipping my champagne on the pointy end and dreaming about my hammock....

22 here now and I'm wearing a jumper. Much prefer to be heading to LOS smokes...

Same here. If it weren't for the family I doubt I'd go back to the UK

Yep only reason we are going that's for sure